Eldra Kaitis vs. Seventh Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
The fight takes place on Felucia. Who wins?

Rockydonovang
Either ragdoll

|King Joker|
Anyone have the scans for Eldra vs. Maul?

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Either ragdoll y

UCanShootMyNova
Seventh Sister via her superior power in the Force.

carthage
Eldra stomps

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by |King Joker|

y
Cause they've both demonstrated way greater power and can do anything katis has done?

ares834
Eldra should win. Easily in all honestly. She nearly defeated, an admittedly very young, Darth Maul and only lost because of a cheap shot.

ares834

Originally posted by Galan007

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665877_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-003.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665878_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-004.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665879_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-009.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665880_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-010.jpg

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665881_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-011.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665882_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-012.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665883_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-013.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35665884_Star_Wars_-_Darth_Maul_2017-_005-014.jpg

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ares834
Eldra should win. Easily in all honestly. She nearly defeated, an admittedly very young, Darth Maul and only lost because of a cheap shot.
No she shouldn't, because that version of maul has done absolutely nothing to warrant being placed above either

ares834
Above either? Who is the other? Eldra is fighting only the Seventh Sister.

TenebrousWay
That version of Maul is one of the deadliest Sith Apprentices in history. Those bum asses inquisitors don't hold a candle to him.

Rockydonovang
Above either? Who is the other? Eldra is fighting only the Seventh Sister.
it was initially both, but my point stands

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
That version of Maul is one of the deadliest Sith Apprentices in history. Those bum asses inquisitors don't hold a candle to him.
he's a vastly pre-prime version. You can't use what he becomes for an argument as to what he is at this point

|King Joker|
Cause they've both demonstrated way greater power and can do anything katis has done? Lmfao, why is there a question mark at the end of your sentence?

Eldra should win. Easily in all honestly. She nearly defeated, an admittedly very young, Darth Maul and only lost because of a cheap shot. Is it confirmed when the Maul comic takes place?

ares834
I don't know.

it was initially both, but my point stands

Both what? Regardless, while the 7sis may have better feats that more due to young!Maul having no real concrete feats than 7sis having impressive ones. Frankly, Maul having trained with Sidious for several years is more than enough for me to give him the nod over a character who we know is ill trained and who has no truly impressive feats.

Rockydonovang
Lmfao, why is there a question mark at the end of your sentence?

Is it confirmed when the Maul comic takes place?
1. Coz I like sounding like a smart ass
2. hat would be nice

Rockydonovang
I don't know.

Both what? Regardless, while the 7sis may have better feats that more due to young!Maul having no real concrete feats than 7sis having impressive ones. Frankly, Maul having trained with Sidious for several years is more than enough for me to give him the nod over a character who we know is ill trained and who has no truly impressive feats.
What? Where are you getting they were ill trained?

And nah, her force feats are definitely impressive. The freighter and blastdoor one, ragdolling someone who himself can throw around asteroids pre-prime, ect, not seeing why you have inqusitors so low.

Zenwolf
Not really sure there's a real gauge here for Eldra, I mean yeah she fought Maul...but I mean I'm pretty sure this takes place far before the Naboo fiasco, otherwise it doesn't really make much sense for him later to be able to take on both a Jedi Master and Jedi Padawan in Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Unless you really wanna argue that Eldra > Qui-Gon + Obi-Wan too...which you can see the problem there.

I mean I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say ok Eldra can contend with the 7th in sabers, but I'm sure Force is more in the latter's corner.

|King Joker|
ragdolling someone who himself can throw around asteroids pre-prime what

DarthAnt66
Eldra, not even close.

Zenwolf
what

Talking about this from the SWR Magazine comic thing, with Ezra's help.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220339/5497226-uses+the+force+to+deflect+meteors.jpg

|King Joker|
The Seventh Sister never ragdolled Kanan, though.

Zenwolf

Ah...yeah can't recall that either, I know the 5th Bro dominated Kanan with TK. But can't recall the 7th ragdolling Kanan.

Though I feel the asteroid feat to be an outliar, given the apparent time placement the comic is setting in. Among other things.

UCanShootMyNova
@Zenwolf: You know Kanan held up a collapsed mining zone years prior to the asteroid feat in "A New Dawn and not long after caught a bridge weighing dozens of tons that had been falling for hundreds of feet.

UCanShootMyNova

This as well.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
@Zenwolf: You know Kanan held up a collapsed mining zone years prior to the asteroid feat in "A New Dawn."

That's more plausible than manipulating an asteroid the size of a starfighter or bigger from the looks of it.

Also it seemed to me from the text it was just an entrance to a tunnel, it wasn't a whole zone.

But I mean if were gonna take all of this as what it is, then ok. I just find it kind of bizarre, because these feats essentially outstrip every other guy in the Canon thus far. Aside from like...3. Because I certainly don't recall anyone manipulating asteroid sized objects and only the 3 I'm sure everyone would know, would be able to do that.

Or the canon is telling us, that these things are easy peasy for anyone to do with The Force.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That's more plausible than manipulating an asteroid the size of a starfighter or bigger from the looks of it.

Also it seemed to me from the text it was just an entrance to a tunnel, it wasn't a whole zone.

But I mean if were gonna take all of this as what it is, then ok. I just find it kind of bizarre, because these feats essentially outstrip every other guy in the Canon thus far. Aside from like...3.

Or the canon is telling us, that these things are easy peasy for anyone to do with The Force.

Sure. I'm just saying that he accomplished something approaching that level after years of not using the Force and had years to deepen that connection.

The area he held up was described as a "mountain" so if it wasn't the whole zone it was a rather large sections of it.

"And then he let go. Let go with his mind, and listened as a mountain, denied, found the space where he had landed." - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

"You brought a mountain down on my head!" - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

It just means Kanan himself is rather proficient as a Force user.

Zenwolf
Sure. I'm just saying that he accomplished something approaching that level before reconnecting with the Force.

The area he held up was described as a "mountain" so if it wasn't the hole zone it was a rather large sections of it.

""And then he let go. Let go with his mind, and listened as a mountain, denied, found the space where he had landed." - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

"You brought a mountain down on my head!" - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

It just means Kanan himself is rather proficient as a Force user.

Kind of what bothers me, the underline part. I mean I could see if it he had a more connect with The Force, but it's before that? Cause as it's been, those reconnecting with The Force weren't pulling off stuff like that from what I recall. Kyle certainly wasn't.

But I mean, alright...it's whatever I suppose.

Plus I mean if he has this level of power, not sure why the Inquisitors gave him much grief to begin with.

UCanShootMyNova
I edited my comment. You're right i misphrased that.

Bow down to his greatness.

Rockydonovang
Oh that was the 5th brother(and I'm ot sure that was legit anyway tbh), still, the freighter/blast door things enough

Rockydonovang
Honestly, going by feats, the inqusitors/kanan seem to be powerhouses

UCanShootMyNova
Oh that was the 5th brother(and I'm ot sure that was legit anyway tbh)

It wasn't. Kanan's focus was split between the Seventh Sister and the 5th Brother IIRC.

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly, going by feats, the inqusitors/kanan seem to be powerhouses

thumb up

Zenwolf
It wasn't. Kanan's focus was split between the Seventh Sister and the 5th Brother IIRC.

Not really sure.

https://youtu.be/LpXNOz-hbgA?t=23

He fought the 7th, then the 5th Bro came in and he was focused on him after.

UCanShootMyNova
Not really sure.

https://youtu.be/LpXNOz-hbgA?t=23

He fought the 7th, then the 5th Bro came in and he was focused on him after.

And tbh the 5th brother only maintained his grip on Kanan for like a second.

Zenwolf
Oh that was the 5th brother(and I'm ot sure that was legit anyway tbh), still, the freighter/blast door things enough

The phantom isn't a freighter.

Zenwolf
And tbh the 5th brother only maintained his grip on Kanan for like a second.

Well cause the 7th Sis kicked him. I guess her brains aren't all that high, I mean stabbing him would have been better.

UCanShootMyNova
Well, it's debatable on whether or not the 5th brother could have maintained his grip on Kanan is what I mean.

Yeah, 7th sister was only good for giving Ezra something to wank to other then Sabine.

Zenwolf
Well, it's debatable on whether or not the 5th brother could have maintained his grip on Kanan is what I mean.

Yeah, 7th sister was only good for giving Ezra something to wank to other then Sabine.

Eh didn't seem like he put much effort into holding him. Also are Force Defenses(Barrier?) a thing in Canon now? Or is the jury still out on that?

UCanShootMyNova
Sure. I can respect that position even if I disagree with it.

Rockydonovang
The phantom isn't a freighter.
it isn't? What counts as a freighter then?-

Zenwolf
it isn't? What counts as a freighter then?-

Nah, it's a modified starfighter.

The Ghost would be considered a freighter for a reference.

Or the Falcon.

|King Joker|
Yeah, Eldra is taking this.

Rockydonovang
Kanan had just been simultaneously fighting off both the inqusitors and was likely exhausted, the showing isn't valid domination

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Also it wasn't even a domination. He force gripped him for like a second.

Rockydonovang
nah holding someone in place is domination, just as choking someone is

UCanShootMyNova
No it isn't. If you are able to dominate someone then you have to show you can consistently hold them in place after you've taken them off guard and Force choke is unique ability that seemingly bypasses Force defenses.

Ant has the quotes for the latter.

Rockydonovang
Per shatterpoint, even padawans learn how to counter force kinesis

UCanShootMyNova
Yes.

thesithmaster
Eldra nearly defeated Maul, who is still a tier 8 and one of the deadliest Sith in history. She trounces this Inquisitor.

DarthAnt66
Not really, IMO. The text notes numerous circumstances that allowed Eldra to even contend with Maul - circumstances that, if lifted, would have Maul winning pretty quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.