Favorite eye color?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Vote in the poll and comment below your favorite color eyes!

UCanShootMyNova
Hazel.

UCanShootMyNova
F*ck. I voted Amber because I overlooked Hazel. sad

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
F*ck. I voted Amber because I overlooked Hazel. sad https://media.giphy.com/media/hzaMqmwePVSLu/giphy.gif

UCanShootMyNova
Q_Q

|King Joker|
Honestly, my favorite eye color is probably brown. I think the dark eyes make cute guys look a lot better. Hazel is also a #1 contender, though.

Kurk
It really depends on their other features. Blue and Brown are my favorite but I'll be damned if I can find someone with green who's not an elf.

|King Joker|
i have green eyes

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
i have green eyes Are you an elf?

|King Joker|
leprechaun

Kurk
One lucky bastard you are

Blue eyes can provide a great contrast effect with dark hair on both men and women and vice versa with Brown eyes

I prefer Green on women only, sorry....though you're still probably one lucky and good looking bastard.

Nuke Nixon
This is a recent thread but it has a very 2007 vibe.

DarthAnt66
Blue.

riv6672
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
This is a recent thread but it has a very 2007 vibe.
Yeah, i checked to see if i was in the right forum, then the right page.
Didnt help that i didnt recognize the poster who first responded, and the ones i did recognize, never actually post in this forum, except for you!

Anyway, blue eyes for me.

Nuke Nixon
I'm going outside the box and say glowing Violet eyes are awesome.

riv6672
But ate they your favorite?

Nuke Nixon
Uh no, actually glowing red eyes are my favorite.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b7ebd583d3a70e695f738c5a56c8141b/tumblr_o9xfjqgAnu1ry8rcwo1_400.gif

riv6672
I'll stick w. blue. Cant beat the classics!

socool8520
I like green eyes. I wish my eyes were green, but since I'm Hispanic, It wasn't really in the cards. lol

|King Joker|
remember to vote guys

socool8520
^ I did

Nuke Nixon
Oh sure, last time I voted we got Orange. No fank you.

riv6672
Blue is inda lead!

Nuke Nixon
Boy, everybody in the world learned real quick, didn't they, when those blue eyes sail out of the North, you better nail everything down, motherfcker. Nail it down, strap it down, or they'll grab it. If they can't take it home, they'll burn it.

riv6672
Everybody with blue eyes is related to one ancestor. I'd like to meet THAT guy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.