"Doctor Harrison Wells" vs Loki...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
"Doctor Harrison Wells" (aka...The Reverse Flash) takes on Loki in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All other standard Forum Fight conditions apply...

Who wins?

carthage
RF stomps

Loki is trash

KingD19
Loki stabs him in the back after going invisible.

Or he just stands there and lets Wells hit him until he gets tired.

h1a8
RF vibrates through Loki at the start of the bell
Post me a scene of Loki going invisible.
Note: invisible is not intangible.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8

RF does win here via vibrating through his chest, but Loki can indeed go invisible. I don't have the scene handy, but even at the end of the first Thor movie you see him trying to lift the hammer and failing. This was after SHIELD had essentially built some kind of temporary base around the hammer because they couldn't move it.

Nobody in SHIELD bats an eye as Loki does this, so they obviously didn't see him. Either that or they are super chill about people just strolling in and touching alien artifacts. Which given the paranoia of SHIELD, seems unlikely.

KingD19
Nope. Not gonna do it. He's used his invisiblity trick in every movie he's been in. Stop being lazy and go find it yourself since everyone else knows he's can do it.

In very prominent scenes as well, so it's not like you wouldn't know where to look if you saw the movie.

Post me a scene of Wells vibrating through Asgardian armor.
Post me a scene of Wells vibrating through someone as tough as Loki.

Note: He doesn't have any.

Surtur
Lol wait a minute though, IM hacks SHIELD in the first movie. The guy didn't notice Hydra had infiltrated them? This is why you don't hack things while drunk Tony.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wait a minute though, IM hacks SHIELD in the first movie. The guy didn't notice Hydra had infiltrated them?

Screen Junkies pointed this out in the Captain America: The Winter Soldier honest trailer.

KingD19
Hydra had been in SHIELD for decades by the time Tony hacks them iirc. At that point HYDRA was so deeply within SHIELD it looked normal.

Surtur
Maybe it was just some really really selective hacking, somehow.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
Nope. Not gonna do it. He's used his invisiblity trick in every movie he's been in. Stop being lazy and go find it yourself since everyone else knows he's can do it.

In very prominent scenes as well, so it's not like you wouldn't know where to look if you saw the movie.

Post me a scene of Wells vibrating through Asgardian armor.
Post me a scene of Wells vibrating through someone as tough as Loki.

Note: He doesn't have any.

I'm struggling to think of the more durable things they vibrated through. He has easily gone through brick walls, etc.

KingD19
Maybe it was just some really really selective hacking, somehow.

That's also possible. Hacking into a system just to peek around is different from making active changes and scouring the recrods. Also he did it spur of the moment and wasn't focused solely on pouring through every report and piece of data.

I'm struggling to think of the more durable things they vibrated through. He has easily gone through brick walls, etc.

And Loki has gotten whacked in the mouth with Mjolnir, without even getting a bloody lip.

But also Loki can and does go invisible basically as soon as the fight starts. And so far he has been completely undetectable by anyone. Until they get stabbed. Plus he's also got Gungnir at this point.

Surtur
I don't know how to handle the durability issue when it comes to vibrating. I think there have been instances where they had difficult phasing through something because it was super dense, but I can't remember what the material was.

John Murdoch
I think we need to add Flash, Reverse Flash, Zoom, etc. to the "Worst Characters to Feature in Movie Vs Fights" thread...one moment... >takes notes<

KingD19
In all seriousness though, Loki is the God of Mischief for a reason. He routinely goes invisible only to get right up on someone and stab them. And if his daggers can hurt Thor, he'll kill RF with one good stab.

And RF doesn't even go for the vibration move most of the time. His go to is using his speed to bullrush someone.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

Why do you insist on debating movies you've never seen?

_p7pOPQgUpA

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why do you insist on debating movies you've never seen?

_p7pOPQgUpA

Not only can Loki go invisible, he can create entire "scenes" with his illusions.

8K0cZ-5Mqec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.