Baraka-pool vs Loki...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Baraka-pool takes on Loki in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

All standard Forum Fight conditions apply...

Who wins?

carthage
Wade easily.

Loki struggled with Cap, Deadpool ports and takes his head off.

Psychotron
Pool.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
Wade easily.

Someone needs to watch The Avengers movie again.

K-Dog
Pool but not too easy--Loki can use his illusions to partially counter teleporting, and is prob durable enough to take some plasma beams and cuts , but he gets stabbed eventually and not sure if he has a offensive outpost feat to show a potential knock out. If not, Pool just heals and keeps stabbing. This deadpool is interesting. You gotta one shot him AND be durable enough to resist Cyclops plasma and adamantium blades with Peak human strength behind them. Kurse is too much, Loki not enough....maybe unarmed Thor is about an even match?

Silent Master
Loki's magical knives were powerful enough to drop Frost Giants and Pool has no way to detect invisible opponents.

FrothByte
Let's make this simple:

Wolverine and Sabertooth defeated Barakapool.
I don't see those two defeating Loki, not if Loki uses his full powerset.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte
Let's make this simple:

Why? Loki was weak.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
Someone needs to watch The Avengers movie again.
Yeah. I don't know how anyone can come to conclusion that Loki struggled with Cap by watching that fight

Let's make this simple:

confused whistling :shrug:

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
Why? Loki was weak.

No one who can go toe to toe with Thor is weak.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by K-Dog
Pool but not too easy--Loki can use his illusions to partially counter teleporting, and is prob durable enough to take some plasma beams and cuts , but he gets stabbed eventually and not sure if he has a offensive outpost feat to show a potential knock out. If not, Pool just heals and keeps stabbing. This deadpool is interesting. You gotta one shot him AND be durable enough to resist Cyclops plasma and adamantium blades with Peak human strength behind them. Kurse is too much, Loki not enough....maybe unarmed Thor is about an even match?

Interesting answer...

I like it and agree with you completely...

thumb up

Psychotron
No one who can go toe to toe with Thor is weak.

You don't really think Thor was going all out against him, do you?

steverules_2
Pool

Sabretooth and Wolverine beating Pool was total PIS

TheLordofMurder

Precisely...

Thor has always held back on Loki regardless of the medium...

Just like in the comics, Thor wasn't out to destroy Loki when he fought him; Thor just tries to stop him without harming him any more than he has to...

Silent Master
Originally posted by steverules_2
Pool

Sabretooth and Wolverine beating Pool was total PIS

That was his only fight, if we can't use it, then Loki wins by default.

FrothByte

No, but I also don't think Loki was going all out. Neither of them ever used the full extent of their powers on each other nor did they go for kill shots.

Thor won because he's stronger and the better fighter but he never won easily. He couldn't even knock out Loki. No one who could give Thor a challenge like that is weak.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Precisely...

Thor has always held back on Loki regardless of the medium...

Just like in the comics, Thor wasn't out to destroy Loki when he fought him; Thor just tries to stop him without harming him any more than he has to...

So why couldn't he just knock Loki out then?

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
Wade easily.

Loki wanted to be captured.

K-Dog
Without adamantium, Loki could prob punch his head off without any trouble, but that may be fighting a bit out of character?

FrothByte
If I'm not mistaken, this fight is with standard equipment yes? So Loki gets his scepter and knives?

Surtur
If I'm not mistaken, this fight is with standard equipment yes? So Loki gets his scepter and knives?

Besides the knives it is hard to say what his standard equipment is. For instance in the first Thor he also uses that weapon that he uses to kill the leader of the frost giants. In Avengers he has the scepter. In Thor 2 he has nothing. There isn't really a consistent weapon besides the knives.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
Besides the knives it is hard to say what his standard equipment is. For instance in the first Thor he also uses that weapon that he uses to kill the leader of the frost giants. In Avengers he has the scepter. In Thor 2 he has nothing. There isn't really a consistent weapon besides the knives.

True, but then in most MvF matches we have always assumed default equipment for Loki is scepter and knives, as this was what he had the most feats with.

In any case, I don't understand why people here keep talking like Loki is fighting pure fisticuffs.

Also, do we know if Barakapool's entire skeleton was laced with Adamantium or did he just have adamantium claws?

KingD19
It seemed to be just the blades in his arms. Stryker did say he was incomplete. And Logan chopped his head off so there's more evidence he didn't have the full skeleton.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
It seemed to be just the blades in his arms. Stryker did say he was incomplete. And Logan chopped his head off so there's more evidence he didn't have the full skeleton.

Well in that case, Loki can cut off his head as well. Or if we're being honest, he should be able to tear off Barakapool's arms.

Psychotron
No, but I also don't think Loki was going all out. Neither of them ever used the full extent of their powers on each other nor did they go for kill shots.

Thor won because he's stronger and the better fighter but he never won easily. He couldn't even knock out Loki. No one who could give Thor a challenge like that is weak.

Get real. A holding back Thor has stalemated an enraged Hulk, while Loki got destroyed by Hulk.

Barakpool is armed with adamantium blades, which can and will cut Loki. Add his speed, agility, and teleportation ability and this is will be a short fight.

KingD19
And Loki constantly turns invisible to stab people in the back. Let me know when Barakapool has a way of sensing him.

FrothByte
Get real. A holding back Thor has stalemated an enraged Hulk, while Loki got destroyed by Hulk.

Barakpool is armed with adamantium blades, which can and will cut Loki. Add his speed, agility, and teleportation ability and this is will be a short fight.

What nonsense. Loki never even fought Hulk. Hulk ragdolled Loki when Loki was busy talking to Hulk. Sure, it was Loki's fault for being stupid enough to try and talk to a raging Hulk, but a cheapshot is a cheapshot and even the best fighters can get KO'd with a cheapshot. Let's not pretend that Loki wouldn't have put up a way better fight had he actually been trying to.

KingD19
Loki wasn't even knocked out. He was clearly conscious and in pain but he was fine in the next scene.

Psychotron
What nonsense. Loki never even fought Hulk. Hulk ragdolled Loki when Loki was busy talking to Hulk. Sure, it was Loki's fault for being stupid enough to try and talk to a raging Hulk, but a cheapshot is a cheapshot and even the best fighters can get KO'd with a cheapshot. Let's not pretend that Loki wouldn't have put up a way better fight had he actually been trying to.

Cheapshot? What? They were in the middle of a battle.

Do you seriously believe Loki can put up any sort of resistance agaisnt Hulk? And tell me how is he going to deal with adamantium blades + super speed + teleport?

Silent Master
Baraka-pool never showed super-speed, you're thinking of pre-surgery Wade.

FrothByte
Cheapshot? What? They were in the middle of a battle.

Do you seriously believe Loki can put up any sort of resistance agaisnt Hulk? And tell me how is he going to deal with adamantium blades + super speed + teleport?

Yes they were in the middle of a battle. And yes, Loki was stupid for trying to talk to Hulk. Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk never went up against a Loki who was actively fighting him. Doesn't change the fact that Hulk attacked Loki while Loki was halfway in the middle of a sentence.

And yes, it would have gone much differently had Loki been fully prepared to fight the Hulk. Hulk has no answer to Loki's illusions and Loki's weapons should be strong enough to hurt Hulk. Not saying Loki wins but he's more than capable of making Hulk work for it.

As far as Barakapool is concerned, he doesn't have superspeed that I recall. He has teleportation which will mess Loki up as much as Loki's illusions will mess him up. Baraka has healing and Loki is extremely durable, we're not even sure how effective those adamantium claws will be on Loki. We do know Loki was fast enough to catch an arrow without looking, is strong enough to trade blows with Thor which means he's strong enough to tear off a man's limbs and should have no issues cutting off Barakapool's head provided he catches him.

Psychotron
Yes they were in the middle of a battle. And yes, Loki was stupid for trying to talk to Hulk. Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk never went up against a Loki who was actively fighting him. Doesn't change the fact that Hulk attacked Loki while Loki was halfway in the middle of a sentence.

And yes, it would have gone much differently had Loki been fully prepared to fight the Hulk. Hulk has no answer to Loki's illusions and Loki's weapons should be strong enough to hurt Hulk. Not saying Loki wins but he's more than capable of making Hulk work for it.

As far as Barakapool is concerned, he doesn't have superspeed that I recall. He has teleportation which will mess Loki up as much as Loki's illusions will mess him up. Baraka has healing and Loki is extremely durable, we're not even sure how effective those adamantium claws will be on Loki. We do know Loki was fast enough to catch an arrow without looking, is strong enough to trade blows with Thor which means he's strong enough to tear off a man's limbs and should have no issues cutting off Barakapool's head provided he catches him.

Loki's arrogance is just part of his character. It's no fault of Hulk's.

Really? What combat feats does Loki have. Fighting a holding back Thor doesn't count.

Wade has super speed. Remember his bullet-blocking and cutting feats from earlier in the movie? That's far better than catching an arrow. Wade can deal with illusions via eye beam spam. Adamantium would **** him up. That shit cuts through everything that isn't adamantium. Even if Loki catches him he can just teleport out of it.

Silent Master
The bullet blocking was done pre-surgery, post-surgery Baraka-pool never showed that level of speed.

TheLordofMurder
You know, I made this thread without revisiting Baraka-pool is action...

Based on the following clip, I think Baraka-pool defeats Loki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLa5koZFFvY

Edit: and as you can see when he teleports, he skeleton is clearly metal...

Silent Master
You know, I made this thread without revisiting Baraka-pool is action...

Based on the following clip, I think Baraka-pool defeats Loki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLa5koZFFvY

Based on a clip where he loses to two street level people. Are you trolling?

TheLordofMurder
Based on a clip where he loses to two street level people. Are you trolling?

Nope...

Are you being ignorant?

I don't think Loki can defeat that thing in battle based on what I've seen from both combatants...

That thing was very fast with his ability to teleport, attack, and teleport again...

Combine that with Adamantium Swords and the fact that Loki hasn't demonstrated a healing factor anywhere near what those "street level people" possess and yeah...

I'm having a hard time seeing Loki beating that monster...

TheLordofMurder
@Silent Master

Oh and btw, one of those "street level people" defeated Baraka-pool with a Superheated Adamantium Weapon...

Where is Loki going to get one of those?

Silent Master
Thinking that a guy who lost to 2 street level people could beat someone on Loki's level is the real ignorance.

Psychotron
The bullet blocking was done pre-surgery, post-surgery Baraka-pool never showed that level of speed.

It's the same character with a healing factor, eye beams, and teleportation added. Why would he get slower?

TheLordofMurder
Thinking that a guy who lost to 2 street level people could beat someone on Loki's level is the real ignorance.

Not recognizing that those "street level" people have things in their favor that Loki does not is the real ignorance here...

TheLordofMurder
It's the same character with a healing factor, eye beams, and teleportation added. Why would he get slower?

thumb up

Silent Masters ignorance on display once again...

KingD19
thumb up

Silent Masters ignorance on display once again...

Nope, Silent's right.

"The Deadpool" and "Wade Wilson" are not the same person.

Deadpool was far slower than Wade and if not for Wraith's teleportation he would've been screwed several times.

Wade was insanely faster.

Psychotron
Nope, Silent's right.

"The Deadpool" and "Wade Wilson" are not the same person.

Deadpool was far slower than Wade and if not for Wraith's teleportation he would've been screwed several times.

Wade was insanely faster.

They're literally the same person. Wolverine and Sabretooth were just good enough to keep up.

Also, it should be noted that the terrain was a big part of why the held off Pool.

Silent Master

It's a character that underwent major surgery and genetic manipulation, if you want to argue that he retained his speed, post a clip of him using it post surgery.

Psychotron
It's a character that underwent major surgery and genetic manipulation, if you want to argue that he retained his speed, post a clip of him using it post surgery.

Why don't you just rewatch the movie? Barakpool was dominating the fight despite the terrain and facing two superhuman opponents.

They only killed him because Wolverine hit him from behind while he was busy destroying Sabretooth.

Silent Master
I've seen the movie and know that he lost to 2 very low level super-humans.

Loki wins.

Psychotron
I've seen the movie and know that he lost to 2 very low level super-humans.

Loki wins.

That's like saying the Predator lost to one soldier in H2H.

I just re-watched the fight. Despite being 2v1 in a terrain that heavily favors them the furry brothers managed to tag him only once until Wolverine hit him from behind. He hit them a bunch of times, however.

Loki dies.

Silent Master
Only if the fight starts with Loki sleeping and Baraka-pool is given the IG. otherwise, Loki wins.

Psychotron
Only if the fight starts with Loki sleeping and Baraka-pool is given the IG. otherwise, Loki wins.

Shit argument. Loki can't even put him down. Pool only needs one hit with his adamantium blades, which will be easy with his speed, agility, and teleport.

TheLordofMurder
Shit argument. Loki can't even put him down. Pool only needs one hit with his adamantium blades, which will be easy with his speed, agility, and teleport.

thumb up

Silent Master

Sure he can, remember his magical knives that were enough to drop Frost Giants with one hit, add that to his illusions + invisibility and Loki wins easily.

FrothByte
Loki's arrogance is just part of his character. It's no fault of Hulk's.

Really? What combat feats does Loki have. Fighting a holding back Thor doesn't count.

Wade has super speed. Remember his bullet-blocking and cutting feats from earlier in the movie? That's far better than catching an arrow. Wade can deal with illusions via eye beam spam. Adamantium would **** him up. That shit cuts through everything that isn't adamantium. Even if Loki catches him he can just teleport out of it.

I never said it was Hulk's fault. I clearly said it was Loki's fault. Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk fought a Loki who wasn't even trying to fight back.

Fighting Thor and giving him a hard time IS a combat feat. If you don't want to consider it a feat then go ahead and get a mod ruling.

Wade has superspeed. Barakapool doesn't have superspeed. Same way Barakapool has adamantium claws but Wade doesn't.

Speaking of claws, adamantium claws are not lightsabers. They still need force behind them to properly cut through stuff. Remember the katanas that were easily blocking Wolverine's claws? Loki is more durable than that. I'm not saying he won't get cut, I'm saying it will need quite a lot of hits before he gets seriously injured. Same thing happened in the comics when Wolverine fought Thor. Wolverine connected with a bunch of solid hits but couldn't get a crippling shot in.

Now this is not comics, but there's really no proof out there that shows that adamantium can easily penetrate Asgardian durability.

Psychotron
I never said it was Hulk's fault. I clearly said it was Loki's fault. Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk fought a Loki who wasn't even trying to fight back.

Fighting Thor and giving him a hard time IS a combat feat. If you don't want to consider it a feat then go ahead and get a mod ruling.

Wade has superspeed. Barakapool doesn't have superspeed. Same way Barakapool has adamantium claws but Wade doesn't.

Speaking of claws, adamantium claws are not lightsabers. They still need force behind them to properly cut through stuff. Remember the katanas that were easily blocking Wolverine's claws? Loki is more durable than that. I'm not saying he won't get cut, I'm saying it will need quite a lot of hits before he gets seriously injured. Same thing happened in the comics when Wolverine fought Thor. Wolverine connected with a bunch of solid hits but couldn't get a crippling shot in.

Now this is not comics, but there's really no proof out there that shows that adamantium can easily penetrate Asgardian durability.

So what makes you think that same arrogance won't come into play here?

Why are you acting like Thor wasn't holding back against Loki?

That's retarded. One's an ability, the other is equipment. Considering he was easily tagging Sabretooth and Wolverine despite it being 2v1 and the bad terrain I'd say his speed is fine. He definitely edges Loki in speed even if you take away his bullet time feats, which there is no reason to do.

I actually don't remember that, but I do remember Wolverine shredding a metal ladder with zero effort. I remember him cutting up pipes, guns, robotic arms and all kinds of other crap.

Thor's durability =/= Loki's durability. You can't apply comic Thor's feats to MCU Loki.

Sure he can, remember his magical knives that were enough to drop Frost Giants with one hit, add that to his illusions + invisibility and Loki wins easily.

You know Barakpool has a healing factor, right? Those knives aren't going to do shit.

Silent Master
Keep telling yourself that.

Psychotron
What, that he has a HF? That was shown in the moive.

Silent Master
roll eyes (sarcastic)

FrothByte
So what makes you think that same arrogance won't come into play here?

Why are you acting like Thor wasn't holding back against Loki?

That's retarded. One's an ability, the other is equipment. Considering he was easily tagging Sabretooth and Wolverine despite it being 2v1 and the bad terrain I'd say his speed is fine. He definitely edges Loki in speed even if you take away his bullet time feats, which there is no reason to do.

I actually don't remember that, but I do remember Wolverine shredding a metal ladder with zero effort. I remember him cutting up pipes, guns, robotic arms and all kinds of other crap.

Thor's durability =/= Loki's durability. You can't apply comic Thor's feats to MCU Loki.

You know Barakpool has a healing factor, right? Those knives aren't going to do shit.

Because Loki's arrogance doesn't interfere when he's actually trying to fight someone, like he did against frost giants and dark elves.

Fine don't use equipment. Use his eye beams instead.

Loki is more durable than metal ladders and metal pipes. Again, katanas can block Wolverine's claws. Yes they eventually do get cut, but it's not like Wolverine was easily able to claw through them. Loki is a lot more durable than a katana.

Loki actually has quite a number of durability feats himself that Thor doesn't have. Getting shot in the face for example and easily tanking it.

KingD19
In Ultron Thor did get shot by Ultron's strafe run, so he's taken a bigger bullet and been okay. He just keeps running from guns for some reason, lol.

You're right though, and Loki is tougher than your average Asgardian, who can crumple a tac-knife in his palm by the blade. So while yes, Adamantium can cut Loki(it can cut anything), the question is is Barakapool strong enough to force it through his armor/flesh? I don't think so.

FrothByte
In Ultron Thor did get shot by Ultron's strafe run, so he's taken a bigger bullet and been okay. He just keeps running from guns for some reason, lol.

You're right though, and Loki is tougher than your average Asgardian, who can crumple a tac-knife in his palm by the blade. So while yes, Adamantium can cut Loki(it can cut anything), the question is is Barakapool strong enough to force it through his armor/flesh? I don't think so.

To be fair, I run away from heavy rain too even if it doesn't hurt me.

But anyway, this would be like us trying to cut up an oak table with a knife. Sure we can do damage eventually, but it will take time and it will be difficult. Especially if the oak table is fighting back.

Psychotron
Because Loki's arrogance doesn't interfere when he's actually trying to fight someone, like he did against frost giants and dark elves.

Fine don't use equipment. Use his eye beams instead.

Loki is more durable than metal ladders and metal pipes. Again, katanas can block Wolverine's claws. Yes they eventually do get cut, but it's not like Wolverine was easily able to claw through them. Loki is a lot more durable than a katana.

Loki actually has quite a number of durability feats himself that Thor doesn't have. Getting shot in the face for example and easily tanking it.

Great, he can fight fodder.

Except there's no reason to think they'd take away his speed. And as I already said, even his fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth puts him far above Loki in that category.

Lets say Loki is durable enough to take a few shots from the adamantium before dying. How does Loki put down Barakpool? He's got Wolverine's HF so he's not getting killed by knives or blunt force trauma. Loki can't grab him and rip his head off because Barakpool is much faster and can teleport out of his grasp. Wade can also just keep his distance and spam his energy attack. What's Loki left with?

Silent Master
Catching an arrow is better than anything Baraka-pool did in regards to speed.

FrothByte
Great, he can fight fodder.

Except there's no reason to think they'd take away his speed. And as I already said, even his fight against Wolverine and Sabretooth puts him far above Loki in that category.

Lets say Loki is durable enough to take a few shots from the adamantium before dying. How does Loki put down Barakpool? He's got Wolverine's HF so he's not getting killed by knives or blunt force trauma. Loki can't grab him and rip his head off because Barakpool is much faster and can teleport out of his grasp. Wade can also just keep his distance and spam his energy attack. What's Loki left with?

His fight against Wolverine and Sabertooth went so well because of his 1. Much better fighting skill and 2. Teleportation abilities. Nowhere there do you see him utilize superspeed. If he did, please post the video.

Note that I'm not saying this is an easy match. Bpool's teleportation is going to make this very difficult, but so will Loki's illusions. Bpool's weapons will hurt Loki but so will Loki's weapons affect him. Bpool has an HF and Loki has ridiculous durability. In the end I give Loki the edge because of his massive strength advantage, the fact that Wolverine can get knocked out and we have no reason to assume that Bpool can't either, and the fact that Loki has taken on far more dangerous opponents than Wolverine and Sabertooth.

Robtard
Not sure BP's claws will hurt Loki, a blade being adamantium doesn't make it magically sharper, just nigh indestructible. BP still has to have the strength to put behind those blades to overcome Loki's redic levels of durability, I don't think he has the strength required.

That leaves BP's optic blast, which may or may not harm Loki enough.

IMO, Loki with his illusions, daggers and specter are taking BP out, all he needs is a well placed shot to the head to incapacitate BP and then move in to rip head off his shoulders. Just a matter of time, not if.

Silent Master
Loki tanked the Bi-frost explosion without a scratch, I doubt the optic blast will do anything.

Sable
What is the output of that explosion?

juggerman
Originally posted by Sable
What is the output of that explosion?

All of it

Psychotron
His fight against Wolverine and Sabertooth went so well because of his 1. Much better fighting skill and 2. Teleportation abilities. Nowhere there do you see him utilize superspeed. If he did, please post the video.

Note that I'm not saying this is an easy match. Bpool's teleportation is going to make this very difficult, but so will Loki's illusions. Bpool's weapons will hurt Loki but so will Loki's weapons affect him. Bpool has an HF and Loki has ridiculous durability. In the end I give Loki the edge because of his massive strength advantage, the fact that Wolverine can get knocked out and we have no reason to assume that Bpool can't either, and the fact that Loki has taken on far more dangerous opponents than Wolverine and Sabertooth.

He's going to use teleport and his skills against Loki so...

Loki's strength is irrelevant when he can't even get a hold of him. Wolverine has been knocked out, but his HF's high end feats are ridiculous.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure BP's claws will hurt Loki, a blade being adamantium doesn't make it magically sharper, just nigh indestructible. BP still has to have the strength to put behind those blades to overcome Loki's redic levels of durability, I don't think he has the strength required.

That leaves BP's optic blast, which may or may not harm Loki enough.

IMO, Loki with his illusions, daggers and specter are taking BP out, all he needs is a well placed shot to the head to incapacitate BP and then move in to rip head off his shoulders. Just a matter of time, not if.

So how did Wolverine slice up all kinds of metal if adamantium weapons aren't sharper?

FrothByte
He's going to use teleport and his skills against Loki so...

Loki's strength is irrelevant when he can't even get a hold of him. Wolverine has been knocked out, but his HF's high end feats are ridiculous.

Yeah he's going to teleport... and end up attacking an illusion. This is going to go back and forth. In the end, they have equal chances of hitting each other. Difference is Loki can tank quite a bit of hits from Bpool but I don't think it's the same the other way around. Deadpool (the latest movie) almost got knocked out with a knife to the head, and he's had way better HF feats than Wolverine.

Surtur
And Loki constantly turns invisible to stab people in the back. Let me know when Barakapool has a way of sensing him.

Was he given Wolverines powers or just his regen? In other words, did he get the enhanced sense of smell too?

It'd be weird if Logan's DNA only gave him the regen.

FrothByte
Was he given Wolverines powers or just his regen? In other words, did he get the enhanced sense of smell too?

It'd be weird if Logan's DNA only gave him the regen.

IIRC, movie Wolverine never really had that strong a sense of smell. Stronger than average perhaps but nothing like the hound-tracker that he is in the comics.

Surtur
IIRC, movie Wolverine never really had that strong a sense of smell. Stronger than average perhaps but nothing like the hound-tracker that he is in the comics.

I had thought one way he was able to tell Mystique was Mystique was due to her scent?

Psychotron
Yeah he's going to teleport... and end up attacking an illusion. This is going to go back and forth. In the end, they have equal chances of hitting each other. Difference is Loki can tank quite a bit of hits from Bpool but I don't think it's the same the other way around. Deadpool (the latest movie) almost got knocked out with a knife to the head, and he's had way better HF feats than Wolverine.

BP can easily clear out any illusions with his eye beam. At the end of the day Pool can heal from pretty much anything Loki throws at him, while the damage on Loki will pile up intil he's dead.

I had thought one way he was able to tell Mystique was Mystique was due to her scent?

That's correct.

FrothByte

Yeah but they were already making out. Heck even I can tell my wife by her scent if she's that close to me. That doesn't exactly take super senses.

Psychotron
Yeah but they were already making out. Heck even I can tell my wife by her scent if she's that close to me. That doesn't exactly take super senses.

No, you're mixing up scenes. He's talking about when she was pretending to be Storm in X1 and Wolverine stabbed her.

FrothByte
BP can easily clear out any illusions with his eye beam. At the end of the day Pool can heal from pretty much anything Loki throws at him, while the damage on Loki will pile up intil he's dead.

And while he's busy clearing out illusions with his eyebeams he's going to get stabbed in the back like Coulson did. Pool cannot heal from a cut off head. He has not shown the capacity to heal from a crushed skull either.

FrothByte
No, you're mixing up scenes. He's talking about when she was pretending to be Storm in X1 and Wolverine stabbed her.

Probably. Haven't seen that movie in a long time. Were there any other instances where Wolverine actually used his smell?

Psychotron
And while he's busy clearing out illusions with his eyebeams he's going to get stabbed in the back like Coulson did. Pool cannot heal from a cut off head. He has not shown the capacity to heal from a crushed skull either.

It's almost like Barakpool can teleport to a safe distance before unleashing the energy attack like he did against Logan and Creed...

FrothByte
It's almost like Barakpool can teleport to a safe distance before unleashing the energy attack like he did against Logan and Creed...

And it's almost like Loki can create more than one illusion and somehow be in a completely different place the next moment.

Psychotron
Probably. Haven't seen that movie in a long time. Were there any other instances where Wolverine actually used his smell?

Yeah, he sensed Sabretooth at the start of X1.

Psychotron
And it's almost like Loki can create more than one illusion and somehow be in a completely different place the next moment.

And? He could teleport to 50 yeards away from all illusions and clear them out her. He can spam his teleport and eye beam all he wants and Loki would never catch him since he has no speed feats.

FrothByte
And? He could teleport to 50 yeards away from all illusions and clear them out her. He can spam his teleport and eye beam all he wants and Loki would never catch him since he has no speed feats.

Well if you want to create a scenario where Barakapool doesn't fight in character then we can also say that Loki simply creates illusion after illusion, never fully revealing himself. As soon as Barakapool incinerates one he just creates 2 more. Make BP completely exhaust himself after an hour of this game of tag.

KingD19
How would he even know they're illusions?

To date no one has seen through them, not even Odin.

Psychotron
Well if you want to create a scenario where Barakapool doesn't fight in character then we can also say that Loki simply creates illusion after illusion, never fully revealing himself. As soon as Barakapool incinerates one he just creates 2 more. Make BP completely exhaust himself after an hour of this game of tag.

I suggest you watch the fight again. Teleport spam is fully within character for BarakPool.

The difference is that once Barakpool hits the real Loki he can lock onto him. It's not like Loki can teleport or move fast enough for Wade to lose track of him.

Silent Master
Seeing as Loki can be invisible, how is BP going to ever hit the real one?

FrothByte
I suggest you watch the fight again. Teleport spam is fully within character for BarakPool.

The difference is that once Barakpool hits the real Loki he can lock onto him. It's not like Loki can teleport or move fast enough for Wade to lose track of him.

Teleport spamming yes, teleport spamming at 50 yards everytime? No.
Latching on to Loki would be the biggest mistake Bpool makes, since that allows the much stronger Loki to land a hit on him.

Psychotron
Teleport spamming yes, teleport spamming at 50 yards everytime? No.
Latching on to Loki would be the biggest mistake Bpool makes, since that allows the much stronger Loki to land a hit on him.

He wasn't fighting an illusionist then. However, he did teleport far away when used his ranged attack, so that's in character.

I didn't say latch on, I said lock on.

FrothByte
He wasn't fighting an illusionist then. However, he did teleport far away when used his ranged attack, so that's in character.

I didn't say latch on, I said lock on.

Actually I just rewatched the fight, he never teleport spams with his eyebeams. He teleports then does a continuous blast. He's not teleporting all over the place blasting things.

So yeah, the way you're describing his tactics is out of character. And that's fine, but that means we can also do the same thing with Loki and say he just illusion spams, stays invisible, and waits for Wade to tire out.

Psychotron
Actually I just rewatched the fight, he never teleport spams with his eyebeams. He teleports then does a continuous blast. He's not teleporting all over the place blasting things.

So yeah, the way you're describing his tactics is out of character. And that's fine, but that means we can also do the same thing with Loki and say he just illusion spams, stays invisible, and waits for Wade to tire out.

Like I said, he was fighting completely different opponents. And teleporting away and doing one big, long blast will take care of any illusions.

I fail to see how being invisible will protect Loki when all Wade has to do is turn his head to hit basically everything in his line of sight.

Silent Master
Seeing as Loki is invisible and using illusions, how will BP know when to turn around and where exactly to blast?

FrothByte
Like I said, he was fighting completely different opponents. And teleporting away and doing one big, long blast will take care of any illusions.

I fail to see how being invisible will protect Loki when all Wade has to do is turn his head to hit basically everything in his line of sight.

You seem to forget that Loki has projectile weapons as well. If Bpool teleports away then stands still as he blasts all the illusions then he'll either get blasted or simply get a dagger to the face. By the time he recovers, a bunch of new illusions would have appeared.

Psychotron
You seem to forget that Loki has projectile weapons as well. If Bpool teleports away then stands still as he blasts all the illusions then he'll either get blasted or simply get a dagger to the face. By the time he recovers, a bunch of new illusions would have appeared.

Those daggers won't do shit to him. Also, good luck hitting someone who can teleport and cut a bullet in half.

Silent Master
BP never cut a bullet in half.

FrothByte
Those daggers won't do shit to him. Also, good luck hitting someone who can teleport and cut a bullet in half.

Wade (latest DP movie) was groggy from a knife to the dead and he has better healing feats than Bpool. Pretty sure an Asgardian knife (seemingly magical) will hurt him and though he probably heals from it, it will stop him from what he's currently doing which is blasting illusions. HF does not make them immune to pain.

Also, he's currently busy blasting his eyebeams, he's going to get hit if he's not paying attention. And even if he doesn't get hit, he teleports or even dodges the hit, that will still break what he's doing and by the time he recovers Loki could have made new illusions.

Psychotron
Wade (latest DP movie) was groggy from a knife to the dead and he has better healing feats than Bpool. Pretty sure an Asgardian knife (seemingly magical) will hurt him and though he probably heals from it, it will stop him from what he's currently doing which is blasting illusions. HF does not make them immune to pain.

Also, he's currently busy blasting his eyebeams, he's going to get hit if he's not paying attention. And even if he doesn't get hit, he teleports or even dodges the hit, that will still break what he's doing and by the time he recovers Loki could have made new illusions.

You can't apply feats from the new Deadpool to Barakpool. The sources of their healing factors are completely different. Honestly, all Wade has to do is look in the direction of the daggers to swat them away.

This is a delaying tactic at best. Loki will get tagged sooner or later.

FrothByte
You can't apply feats from the new Deadpool to Barakpool. The sources of their healing factors are completely different. Honestly, all Wade has to do is look in the direction of the daggers to swat them away.

This is a delaying tactic at best. Loki will get tagged sooner or later.

I'm not applying the feats, I'm telling you how old Bpool doesn't even have any feats as good as new DP's yet for some reason you're trying to give him stronger HF.

Actually, let me take a step back here. What's the best HF feat you can give to Bpool?

Also even if Loki gets tagged... so what? Bpool will probably be strong enough to give him a flesh wound.

Sable

Yes he did, liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQQm8vRSFw

Silent Master

I Like how his argument is that Pool will somehow be able to hit an invisible opponent while be distracted by illusions and how someone with normal human durability will somehow not be hurt by magical knives that were able to one-shot Frost Giants.

Silent Master
Yes he did, liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQQm8vRSFw

That isn't Baraka-pool.

Sable
Correct, its a less powerful person, Wade Wilson. Nice try splitting hairs though.

In case you didn't know, Wade Wilson is BPool.

Silent Master
Correct, its a less powerful person, Wade Wilson. Nice try splitting hairs though.

In case you didn't know, Wade Wilson is BPool.

In case you didn't know, becoming BP required major surgery and genetic manipulation and Pool never showed super-speed. BTW, per board rules we argue in character and even if we grant him super-speed, he was never shown using it. thus him using it here would be OOC.

So either way, super-speed won't be a factor.

Sable
LOL, he was never shot at to need to use it.

You will never argue BP is less powerful or slower then Wade, moving on.

Wade's feats count as its his body, brain, etc.

Silent Master
Nothing you posted refutes my points.

Psychotron
I'm not applying the feats, I'm telling you how old Bpool doesn't even have any feats as good as new DP's yet for some reason you're trying to give him stronger HF.

Actually, let me take a step back here. What's the best HF feat you can give to Bpool?

Also even if Loki gets tagged... so what? Bpool will probably be strong enough to give him a flesh wound.

He has Wolverine's HF and we know what it can do.

Shrugging off being impaled by Logan and Creed.

I was thinking about his eye beams, actually.

Psychotron
That isn't Baraka-pool.

Wade is Barakpool, he just has with more powers. He is the same person, just upgraded.

Silent Master
Wade is Barakpool, he just has with more powers. He is the same person, just upgraded.

He is Wade after having his genetics messed with and he very clearly never used super-speed after becoming Pool, so either he no longer has it or he doesn't like using it for whatever reason. either way it won't be an issue in this fight as we argue in character.

Sable
Nothing you posted refutes my points.

Everything I posted refutes what you said. I notice how you ignore me when you think you are losing an argument, but try to engage when you think you might win. Very telling.

Silent Master
No, it doesn't.

Sable
He is Wade after having his genetics messed with and he very clearly never used super-speed after becoming Pool, so either he no longer has it or he doesn't like using it for whatever reason. either way it won't be an issue in this fight as we argue in character.

When was he being shot out by 20 guys with ak 47's after this transformation?

Sable
No, it doesn't.

Yes, yes it does, moron.

Psychotron

That's retarded and you have no proof.

Sable

His proof is, he did it before but not later, that means he can't do it, I think he genuinely has autism.

Silent Master

I don't have any proof that Pool never used super-speed? sure I do. here you go

lLa5koZFFvY

Sable
He's got teleportation, which is even fasterlaughing out loud

FrothByte
He has Wolverine's HF and we know what it can do.

Shrugging off being impaled by Logan and Creed.

I was thinking about his eye beams, actually.

Eyebeams are even worse. Loki has gotten hit by Thor's lightning, an Anti-asgardian gun, the bifrost explosion, IM's repulsors.... and every single time he got back up without injury.

If you want to give him Wolverine's HF then you're going to get Wolverine's low points as well like getting knocked out because he was shot in the head.

Which means all Loki really needs is a one good shot to Bpool's head and he's KO'd.

Sable
Eyebeams are even worse. Loki has gotten hit by Thor's lightning, an Anti-asgardian gun, the bifrost explosion, IM's repulsors.... and every single time he got back up without injury.

If you want to give him Wolverine's HF then you're going to get Wolverine's low points as well like getting knocked out because he was shot in the head.

Which means all Loki really needs is a one good shot to Bpool's head and he's KO'd.

Loki was never hit with his lightning

Silent Master

We're dealing with people that don't understand messing with someone's genetics can effect their physical abilities. I don't think they'll be able to understand your points.

Sable
Says the moron who thinks feats shown mean they can't be used.

Silent Master
Loki was never hit with his lightning

Thanks for proving you've never seen the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPkvO1e1Gw
Check at 2:54

FrothByte
We're dealing with people that don't understand messing with someone's genetics can effect their physical abilities. I don't think they'll be able to understand your points.

You don't even need to go that deep. They can't even seem to understand that when a person is fighting and has no indication that he's moving in superspeed, then that person probably doesn't have superspeed.

Sable
Oh that one time he got zapped. My bad, I guess that means I never saw the movie. My bad fee fee.

Sable
You don't even need to go that deep. They can't even seem to understand that when a person is fighting and has no indication that he's moving in superspeed, then that person probably doesn't have superspeed.

Shut up

Psychotron

Thor holds back against him and the other stuff is meh.

We take averages, not just low or high points.

Good thing he has super speed and teleport.

I don't have any proof that Pool never used super-speed? sure I do. here you go

lLa5koZFFvY

Or, you know, Logan and Creed were good enough to keep up a bit. They still got tagged a bunch of times.

Silent Master

Nor do they understand that even if we say that for the sake of argument Pool retained Wade's super-speed, the fact that he never used it would mean that using it in this fight would be OOC and thus disallowed per forum rules.

Silent Master

Or, you know, Logan and Creed were good enough to keep up a bit. They still got tagged a bunch of times.

So your argument is that Pool was using super-speed, even though the clip I posted clearly shows that he didn't use it?

FrothByte

Thor holds back seemingly as much as Loki holds back. Otherwise Loki would have stabbed Thor in more vital areas and utilized the power of Gungir more. So you really need to stop using this whole "Thor holds back" angle. Bottom line is anyone who can give Thor a hard time, enough that Thor needs to take him seriously, is way more than enough to easily dispatch Wolverine and Sabertooth.

On average, Wolverine is rocked by strong hits and can't handle one too many stabs. Check out his fights against Sabertooth in X1, Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth in origins, Logan, even this Bpool fight. If the hit is strong enough or if he gets cut or stabbed one too many times he drops. If that's the kind of HF you want to attribute to Bpool then he won't stand a chance against a high-end Asgardian like Loki face to face. The only reason this match is difficult is because of his teleportation. But in the end that's mostly negated by the illusions.

Oh and speaking of super speed, are you saying that Wolverine and Sabertooth also have some super speed because they only seemed to be moving a tad slower than DP in that clip.

playa1258
Loki has the advantage in physical power,smarts,skill and variety of powers.

Loki wins.

Psychotron
Thor holds back seemingly as much as Loki holds back. Otherwise Loki would have stabbed Thor in more vital areas and utilized the power of Gungir more. So you really need to stop using this whole "Thor holds back" angle. Bottom line is anyone who can give Thor a hard time, enough that Thor needs to take him seriously, is way more than enough to easily dispatch Wolverine and Sabertooth.

On average, Wolverine is rocked by strong hits and can't handle one too many stabs. Check out his fights against Sabertooth in X1, Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth in origins, Logan, even this Bpool fight. If the hit is strong enough or if he gets cut or stabbed one too many times he drops. If that's the kind of HF you want to attribute to Bpool then he won't stand a chance against a high-end Asgardian like Loki face to face. The only reason this match is difficult is because of his teleportation. But in the end that's mostly negated by the illusions.

Oh and speaking of super speed, are you saying that Wolverine and Sabertooth also have some super speed because they only seemed to be moving a tad slower than DP in that clip.

We're not gonna agree on this. Thor could potentially one-shot Loki if he's actually serious.

Wolverine has also taken Phoenix's attacks and nuclear fire. So that argument isn't a good one. Illusions do not negate teleportation in any way, not when Pool has a wide ranged attack that can clear the field.

I don't see why not. Wolverine and Sabretooth have super speed in the comics. Besides, they got tagged a lot despite using a terrain that made it difficult for Pool to blitz them, so they're not as fast as him.

FrothByte
We're not gonna agree on this. Thor could potentially one-shot Loki if he's actually serious.

Wolverine has also taken Phoenix's attacks and nuclear fire. So that argument isn't a good one. Illusions do not negate teleportation in any way, not when Pool has a wide ranged attack that can clear the field.

I don't see why not. Wolverine and Sabretooth have super speed in the comics. Besides, they got tagged a lot despite using a terrain that made it difficult for Pool to blitz them, so they're not as fast as him.

And Loki can potentially one shot Thor with a knife to the head.

You already said we take the average showings, so you can't just concentrate on the Phoenix feat. Wolverine has MULTIPLE feats of struggling with high impact or multiple stabbings

Psychotron
And Loki can potentially one shot Thor with a knife to the head.

You already said we take the average showings, so you can't just concentrate on the Phoenix feat. Wolverine has MULTIPLE feats of struggling with high impact or multiple stabbings

I could potentially one shot Stippe Miocic if I stab him from behind, too. It doesn't mean he won't kick my ass in a fight.

Yes, that's what I said.

FrothByte
I could potentially one shot Stippe Miocic if I stab him from behind, too. It doesn't mean he won't kick my ass in a fight.

Yes, that's what I said.

Correct. And Thor can one shot Loki... if Loki doesn't do anything. But if he's ready and willing to fight then Thor can't really one shot him. You can't apply double standards.

Silent Master
The thing people keep forgetting that Loki has actually started fights with the invisibility + back-stab trick, so it's perfectly in-character to say he'll do it here. whereas Pool never started a fight with teleport + beam spam.

Psychotron
Correct. And Thor can one shot Loki... if Loki doesn't do anything. But if he's ready and willing to fight then Thor can't really one shot him. You can't apply double standards.

If he hits Loki with one of those big-ass lightning storms or a charged hammer strike Loki is done for.

KingD19
If he hits Loki with one of those big-ass lightning storms or a charged hammer strike Loki is done for.

And if Loki had stabbed Thor in the skull like he had several opportunities to, Thor is done for. What's your point?

Psychotron
And if Loki had stabbed Thor in the skull like he had several opportunities to, Thor is done for. What's your point?

You can't stab someone in the skull like that.

KingD19

Like what? You can't stab someone in the skull with a dagger powerful enough to penetrate their armor and their side?

Loki jabbed Thor in the kidney easy enough. Why couldn't he just stab him in the head?

FrothByte

Nonsense. People get stabbed in the head all the time. Loki was easily able to stab Thor through his armor without even putting a lot of strength into it. You want to make a claim that Thor can't get stabbed through the head you need to back it up with proof.

Psychotron
You two underestimate how thick a skull is. Stabbing someone in the side is a lot easier.

KingD19
Stabbing them through plate and chainmail is easier than stabbing someone in the head?

Are you also saying its impossible for Loki to stab someone in the head?

Silent Master
Whether or not Loki can stab Thor in the head is irrelevant, what is relevant is that Loki can and will stab Pool.

Loki wins.

FrothByte
You two underestimate how thick a skull is. Stabbing someone in the side is a lot easier.

Yes, the skull is thick. Doesn't mean you can't stab through it. There are numerous cases of this happening.

Still waiting for you to back these claims up with proof.

Psychotron
Yes, the skull is thick. Doesn't mean you can't stab through it. There are numerous cases of this happening.

Still waiting for you to back these claims up with proof.

And numerous cases of people failing to stab through it.

What am I supposed to be backing up, exactly? Everything I've said is on film.

KingD19

There's proof on film Loki can't stab Baraka or Thor in the head? F*ck outta here, show us.

FrothByte

Your original stance was this:

And that's what I'm asking you to prove. You do know that the skull is not equally tough on all sides right? Stabbing someone in the side or back of the head is easier than through the forehead. Heck, just stab them in the face. You telling me it's easier to stab through armor than stab someone in the face?

TheLordofMurder
Why is Loki stabbing Baraka-pool such an issue?

Wolvie stabbed right though Baraka with Adamantium claws and Baraka just healed like it was nothing...

Why would Loki stabbing him be any different?

Silent Master
Why is Loki stabbing Baraka-pool such an issue?

Wolvie stabbed right though Baraka with Adamantium claws and Baraka just healed like it was nothing...

Why would Loki stabbing him be any different?

Part of it might be the fact that unlike like Wolverine, Loki's daggers were able to one shot Frost Giant level characters.

TheLordofMurder
Part of it might be the fact that unlike like Wolverine, Loki's daggers were able to one shot Frost Giant level characters.

Frost Giants are weaksauce and lack feats to give them status...

Being stabbed through is being stabbed through...period.

Wether its Loki doing it or Wolvie doing it wont make one bit of difference; Baraka-pool will heal from it instantly.

Silent Master
Lol!!!

KingD19
Wolverine has shown head trauma works extremely well against him. And that's with an Adamantium skull to protect his brain.

Loki is a super strong guy whose knives turn Frost Giants into powder, and injure Thor through his armor.

Also, Loki's illusions are good enough that Kurse actually interacted with him when he pulled the black hole grenade off his belt. And Thor thought he was cradling his dead body.

Baraka will never find him.

TheLordofMurder
Wolverine has shown head trauma works extremely well against him. And that's with an Adamantium skull to protect his brain.

Loki is a super strong guy whose knives turn Frost Giants into powder, and injure Thor through his armor.

Also, Loki's illusions are good enough that Kurse actually interacted with him when he pulled the black hole grenade off his belt. And Thor thought he was cradling his dead body.

Baraka will never find him.

Why are you talking about Wolvie durability?

We are talking about Baraka here and he hasn't shown the vulnerability to head trauma that Wolvie has...

What we've seen is Baraka-pool being stabbed completely though and him just healing through it effortlessly...

That's what we've seen...

So what if Loki's daggers mess up Frost Giants; Frost Giants haven't shown anywhere near the self healing power that Baraka has shown...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>