Grail & Orion vs. Jane Thor & Odinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Damborgson
One of those is in a higher tier than the others.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Still a good fight with Mother Storm at Janes command. I for one am undecided.

Zack M
Team Grail

carver9
Jane Thor vs Grail would be amazing. A serious Jane.

DarkSaint85
Grail would blitz the hell out of her. What combat speed feats does Jane have to compare?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Grail would blitz the hell out of her. What combat speed feats does Jane have to compare?

Aaron suggested she moves and thinks as fast as lightning. I honestly don't see her getting blitzed

Board Walker
Grail stomps team 2

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Aaron suggested she moves and thinks as fast as lightning. I honestly don't see her getting blitzed

So a suggestion is all we have?

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Nope.

celeyhyga17
Nah.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nah.

So what combat speed feats do we have?

Remember who Grail was explicitly faster than.think of all of HER combat speed feats.

Adam Grimes
Was Grail ever shown to live up to that statment though?

It doesn't really matter anyway since her Omega Beams are OP as phuck.

DarkSaint85
She was fighting with Diana, who had her bracers off.

It wasnt even just some guy remarking OMG SHES FASTER THAN WW

WW herself said she was faster.

celeyhyga17
So what combat speed feats do we have?

Remember who Grail was explicitly faster than.think of all of HER combat speed feats.
Caught lightning to save an alien running away from her.

Super speed brain surgery on multiple patients.

Had no prob keeping up with Angela.. Even having Angela remark at how she was able to keep up as they moved around ny seemingly invisible with how fast they were going.

To u it was explicit. Not imo at least. I'm not going to cling on one statement when clearly there were times in that arc where she did not seem "explicitly" faster. If we go the statement route with comics it won't end well for anybody.
Even if she was, it was definitely not magnitudes. More like marginally. Clearly....
Plus we don't know at what speed the writer had Wondy operating at in that arc.

Btw who is "Her" in regard to combat feats?

So lemme ask u. How fast was Grail operating in that arc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.