Most Powerful DC Characters Ever ! Here's a Long List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon-2
1) The Writer/Grant Morrison (true omnipotent)
2) The Primal Monitor
3) The Presence/The Great Evil Beast
4) Ellaine Belloc/Night/Time
5) Lucifer/Michael/The Source/SF Darkseid
6) Wally the God Boy/Synnar the Demiurge
7) Gabriel/Mazikeen
8) The Word
9) The Endless (all concepts)
10) Pralaya
11) Thought Robot/Mandrakk
12) Captain Adam
13) Wrath of God Spectre
14) Ultimator
15) WF Mxy/WF Bat Mite

Photon-2
Up

beatboks
You feft off the Anti Life Entity who is the equal and opposite force of the source, also Rama Krishna

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
0/10 list

Photon-2
Originally posted by beatboks
You feft off the Anti Life Entity who is the equal and opposite force of the source, also Rama Krishna

I add soulfire ds

Zack M
Gentry

Flyattractor
Lobo with the power of the exploding numbers.

Close the thread.

Zack M
You also forgot to include

The A
The overseers(created a multiversal being)
Adjuicator
The Gentry
Empty Hand

Photon-2
Empty Hand is leader of the Gentry and last Monitor .

RealityWarper
Sixpack ?

beatboks
Originally posted by Photon-2
I add soulfire ds

And your point??

SG DS is simply a darksied who absorbed the souls of dead new gods. It allowed him to defeat the source and an Ale empowered Mr mirracle. The Anti Life Entity is a separate entity that required the combined power of Dr Fate, Higjfather, Darksied, Etrigan and more just to seal out of the DCU existence and prevent it from desteoying existemce (odyssey).

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=images+dr+fate+vs+ale&client=ms-android-telstra-au&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp8Yn6jLDVAhUJU7wKHXU9CuQQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=560#tbm=isch&q=images+dr+fate+odyssey&imgrc=DGcWCg2zlNmCBM:

It was the point behund death of the new gods since the whole reason the source initiated DOTNG was to be abke to break the viel so it and its antithisis could reunite.

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=ms-android-telstra-au&biw=360&bih=278&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=PFh9WffqA8Oe8QXsxbe4Dw&q=anti+life+entity&oq=anti+life+entity&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3..0j0i24k1.18755.33184.0.34183.47.37.2.0.0.0.483.10025.2-19j14j1.34.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..25.21.5958.3..30i10k1j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i30k1j0i13k1.wXX6Qt8tzn0#imgrc=XdakzT57a-ytjM:

Photon-2
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sixpack ?

Who is he ?

xJLxKing
With DC, you have do character grouping

1. The Source, overvoid, presence, great evil beast. They are all different side of the same coin/dice
2. Lucifer, Micheal.
3. Superman CA and Mandrakk
...etc
Only thing is, I'm still confused where to pit 5-d brings and 10-d beings.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
0/10 list

thumb up
That's how I would rate the list too, it's a total mess and wrong as hell.

Photon-2
Originally posted by xJLxKing
With DC, you have do character grouping

1. The Source, overvoid, presence, great evil beast. They are all different side of the same coin/dice
2. Lucifer, Micheal.
3. Superman CA and Mandrakk
...etc
Only thing is, I'm still confused where to pit 5-d brings and 10-d beings.

Terrible list .

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Photon-2
Terrible list .

All I'm saying is, with DC, over the years, different writers created new characters that already existed.

The Source, Primal Monitor, Presence, and the Great Evil Beast are all representations of the real world over DCu. The source apparently represents the imagination of the writer, the primal monitor is the canvas/white page, and the presence is the god of DCu. The GEB is also the presence other side (two half of one coin). The same goes of Elaine. There is no point in trying to put them on different tiers.

Lucifer and Michael in my opinion the two top two in DCu with the exception of a few beings like Mxy and 10-D beings.

As far as Superman CA is concerned, he doesn't have much feats but I always put him on the top of the list because of how I interrupted the comics. He is one of the few characters who knew that there was someone in front of him reading a comic. He even says something "From a direction that has no name comes a sound like breathing", "there is a presence". Hell, he even tries to reach out to the reader. GM in my opinion with Superman Beyond was saying that Superman will prevent the death of comics (which Mandrakk represented). I rank him above most of the people you listed

Photon-2
Originally posted by xJLxKing
All I'm saying is, with DC, over the years, different writers created new characters that already existed.

The Source, Primal Monitor, Presence, and the Great Evil Beast are all representations of the real world over DCu. The source apparently represents the imagination of the writer, the primal monitor is the canvas/white page, and the presence is the god of DCu. The GEB is also the presence other side (two half of one coin). The same goes of Elaine. There is no point in trying to put them on different tiers.

Lucifer and Michael in my opinion the two top two in DCu with the exception of a few beings like Mxy and 10-D beings.

As far as Superman CA is concerned, he doesn't have much feats but I always put him on the top of the list because of how I interrupted the comics. He is one of the few characters who knew that there was someone in front of him reading a comic. He even says something "From a direction that has no name comes a sound like breathing", "there is a presence". Hell, he even tries to reach out to the reader. GM in my opinion with Superman Beyond was saying that Superman will prevent the death of comics (which Mandrakk represented). I rank him above most of the people you listed

Yes characters like Ellaine Belloc the same tier with Presence GEB etc. but true gods a few stronger .

Presence > Ellaine Belloc .

Presence GEB Source not the same tier with overmonitor . Overmonitor is combination these characters and beyond .

Mxy is not 10-d . He is only 5-d far lower than archangels .

Prof. T.C McAbe
1) The Primal Monitor, Thought Robot
2) The Presence, The Great Evil Beast, Mxy
3) Ellaine Belloc, Lucifer, Michael, Mandrakk

This would be a more accurate List

Adam Grimes
I'm pretty sure I can beat Morrison in a fight. Why am I not in that list?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm pretty sure I can beat Morrison in a fight. Why am I not in that list? You're not DC duh!

Photon-2
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm pretty sure I can beat Morrison in a fight. Why am I not in that list?

Because you're not writer haha

DarkSaint85
Constantine.

-Alan Moore, 1993.

Obsidian1
The Presence
Overmonitor / Great Evil Beast
Elaine
Lucifer
Michael
The Source
Pralaya
Endless
Monitors
God Swamp thing amped by the world tree
Pandora ( full power )
Lord of chaos and orders as a whole
Mxy
Antimonitor

beatboks
Originally posted by Obsidian1
The Presence
Overmonitor / Great Evil Beast
Elaine
Lucifer
Michael
The Source
Pralaya
Endless
Monitors
God Swamp thing amped by the world tree
Pandora ( full power )
Lord of chaos and orders as a whole
Mxy
Antimonitor

Presence isnt aboce overmonitor or GEB. Hes been stated equal to GEB and has referred to the overmonitor being above him.

Lucifer anf Micheal are equal

And if we're counting ALL the Lords of order and chaos as onr and allow for the fact that it was shown at the start of the Inxa Fate era theat their battle caused creation, that makes them responsible for the god wave and equal to the source.

Photon-2
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine.

-Alan Moore, 1993.

OK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.