Ancient Sith team - duo gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE TEAM
* Karness Muur
* Naga Sadow
* Exar Kun

THE RULES
* In character.
* Neutral ground.
* 5 meters starting distance.
* Full restoration after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi | Darth Maul
2. Count Dooku | Kyp Durron
3. Talzin | Jaina Solo
4. Mace Windu | Anakin Skywalker
5. Jacen Solo | Darth Plagueis

UCanShootMyNova
Stops at 5.

Rockydonovang
defs not getting past 3

MythLord
4 or 5.

Deronn_solo
Clears.

thesithmaster
Hard stop at three. Talzin who was amped but at the same time weakened stalemated ROTS Sidious in a Force battle. Add in Jaina... yeah, they're screwed.

UCanShootMyNova
Oh. Didn't see 3.

Stops there.

Deronn_solo
Talzin isn't that powerful on neutral ground, kek.

UCanShootMyNova
Both she and Sidious would have been amped by the nexus.

Deronn_solo
I vaguely recall it being stated the witches of Dathomir have a special connection to their home planet that they wouldn't have access to, off-world.

UCanShootMyNova
Hmmm? Interesting.

Deronn_solo
I'll see if I can find the quote, though.

Azronger
Stop at 1 or 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

thesithmaster
Talzin did have a special amp, but she was weakened too. So the amp is somewhat canceled out. ROTS Sidious>Talzin, but by the slightest margin. There is also a quote that says Talzin, if she killed Sidious, would become the most powerful- indicating she held second place. Which means she's at least Yoda level.

JKBart
The quote referring to that probably meant the darksiders rivalry, which would indicate her supriority over Dooku or Maul, not parity with Yoda, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Oh. Didn't see 3.

Stops there.

thesithmaster

Vorpal Ruin
Stops at 2.

Rockydonovang
Jaina destroys in round 3

ares834
That's not definitive. It can easily be interpreted as hoping to defeat sidious and hoping too become the most powerful being in the galaxy. Considering Yoda is more-or-less equal to Sidious that seems to be the most logical way to interpret it.

Ursumeles

The Merchant

Geistalt
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Stops at 2.

S_W_LeGenD
They might clear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.