Tenebrous' Master vs Dark Empire Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*All Out*

Who wins?

Haschwalth
DE luke.

NewGuy01
Using a character that's never once appeared and only once or twice been mentioned makes for a pretty pointless thread. All I can really say is that Tenebrous' master is likely to be stronger, scaling from Bane, Zannah, Plagueis, and Sidious.

Deronn_solo
This is KMC tho, everything is pointless.

carthage
Luke wins

YZiz
Luke beats Tene's master, probably Tene and Plag in 1 on 1 fights.

MythLord
I'd argue DE Luke is approaching Plagueis' general level.

He should beat Teneb's master.

Azronger
TM stomps

thesithmaster
Tenebrous' Master.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Azronger
TM stomps

What made you lower DE Luke so much?

slayne
Luke

ares834
How is Tene's master winning this? DE Luke contends with Sidious; he wins. And frankly, it's not all that close.

The Merchant
DE Luke. Speaking of him, why is he considered below DE Palpatine? I've read the first comic fight and he defeated Palps in a duel fairly. The DE audiobook also says he did it under his own power. People argue Leia amplified his power because of how she was outlined during the dueling portions but even Imperial Star Destroyers get that outline. Palpatine even did a starkiller esque force lightning encased lightsaber when he proclaimed he will kill Luke in that duel, which also doesn't support he was holding back in that fight which is the other argument. The only time DE Palps showed to be stronger is when he activated his Force storm, which made him a nexus that Luke nor Leia could seemingly approach. Is there something in the sequels that prove otherwise?

thesithmaster
Luke was massively amped when he defeated Palpatine. He got owned in their only fair fight. Given Luke Force Pushed Palpatine right into his collection of lightsabers, and Palpatine mentioned he did nothing, it's very likely Palpatine let himself be pushed.

The Merchant
His first fight with Palpatine where he got owned was on Byss, Palpatines Dark side nexus which powered Palpatine as implied by him saying something along the lines "you cannot defeat me in the center of my power" while Luke was heavily weakened, his movements were sluggish and he looked like Igor with a lightsaber since he was trying to resist Byss power.

Where in the comic does it say Luke was massively amped in their 2nd duel??? I haven't read the comic in a while but from what I recall nothing supports that. People mention Leia but the Force Harmony tech only happened when Luke and Leia and Solo used it on Palpatines force storm connection. Before that I found no evidence, not even the audio book says anything on the matter. In fact Leia couldn't even see the 2 fight, she only felt "the dark side and light clashing" which supports that DE Luke and Palps are equals more than anything. Nothing about supporting him in the fight though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure it's stated Leia used " rudimentary battle meditation" or something along those lines.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What made you lower DE Luke so much?

He was sub-Joruus just a year before, and while he did gain training from Palpatine and presumably a substantial boost as a result, his increase is still really vague. But mostly it's just me forgetting his feats lol.

It also doesn't help him here that I have TM above the likes of Valkorion.

The Merchant
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure it's stated Leia used " rudimentary battle meditation" or something along those lines.

Know where that was said??? I cam check the comic, if it's in audiobook Id have to check that some other time.

MythLord
It's stated in Empire's End, IIRC.

ares834
Leia doesn't amp Luke until after the duel. This is definitevly stated in the audiobook.

S_W_LeGenD

It also doesn't help him here that I have TM above the likes of Valkorion.
laughing out loud

What a joke you have become.

Azronger
Says you kek

S_W_LeGenD
Says you kek
Bannite Sith are supposed to be very good on average but one needs to evaluate them with caution because there were apprentices who completely failed to deliver - Darth Venamis, Darth Maul and Count Dooku being notable examples - and many are largely unknown in regards to their capabilities.

To assume that a largely unknown individual within the Bannite Sith lineage is above Valkorion when Darth Plagueis isn't and even Palpatine cannot be safely positioned as such without conflict - is a serious leap in logic and reasoning on your part. You cannot prove it and neither anybody (with a functioning brain) should take you seriously in this regard.

The real reason why hardly anybody is interested in a debate with you is because your views are increasingly cringe-worthy (your over-reliance on absolutely outdated sources and subjective statements notwithstanding) and you take massive leaps of faith in regards to matters you do not fully understand (balance of the Force part in particular).

NewGuy01
And Venamis, Maul, and Dooku never reached the position of master because they were failures. In what way do they delegitimize the prowess of Tenebrous' master, who succeeded?

cs_zoltan
Well at least Az has finally found the age old question whether Legend is a retard or a troll.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Well at least Az has finally found the age old question whether Legend is a retard or a troll.
If we were to meet face-to-face, you wouldn't be so bold.

Your statements are textbook examples of trolling:-

Make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. (Google)

Additionally, as I pointed out to you earlier, you need to get a life - but you are not heeding my advice because you are indeed both RETARD and TROLL and also a failure in life but you seem to get some ego-boosting by projecting your insecurities onto others on the web. Your parents must be sad.

cs_zoltan
The guy pissing salt over fictional characters tells me to get a life?

https://puu.sh/wXWJR/b33c35e6ed.jpg

toplel
i mean, tenebrous' master > valkie is pretty lul, but legend isn't any better. agreed on zoltan tho hes mid 40s and sits on kmc all day lol sad

thesithmaster
TM is Valk level, yeah. Above? Probably not. On his level? Equal? Don't see why not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Haha.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by toplel
i mean, tenebrous' master > valkie is pretty lul, but legend isn't any better. agreed on zoltan tho hes mid 40s and sits on kmc all day lol sad
One troll complementing the other - how convenient. No, I do not spend my entire day on this forum. Same cannot be said for you who is desperate to create a new account here after getting banned for like 10 times. You are not in the position to judge others here. Please go back to the hole you crawled out from.

YousufKhan1212
I have Valkorian on the same level as Tenebrous, but the idea of Valkorian being weaker than Tenebrous' master is harsh.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The guy pissing salt over fictional characters tells me to get a life?

https://puu.sh/wXWJR/b33c35e6ed.jpg
Please tell me what is your purpose in life other then trolling here? You dickless worm. Perhaps you have daddy issues. Perhaps your dad found you a disgrace and left your home.

I don't care enough about fictional characters to waste my time typing essays about them at present. However, I can comment on any post I want - you don't like them then don't bother reading them. However, your remarks about are unwarranted trolling and will be responded in kind.

Continue down this path and you will find yourself answering to a moderator very soon. Trolls like you are one of the factors that led to decline of debating culture in this section of KMC.

toplel
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
One troll complementing the other - how convenient. No, I do not spend my entire day on this forum. Same cannot be said for you who is desperate to create a new account here after getting banned for like 10 times. You are not in the position to judge others here. Please go back to the hole you crawled out from.
talked about zoltan, learn to read i actually roasted him

Beniboybling
You dickless worm. laughing

UCanShootMyNova
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvmx1u3SJQ1qeaaqpo3_250.gif

cs_zoltan
Please tell me what is your purpose in life other then trolling here? You dickless worm. Perhaps you have daddy issues. Perhaps your dad found you a disgrace and left your home.

Yeah and you must be a very balanced individual losing your shit like that because I called you a troll laughing out loud

I just come here to have some fun, but you take things way too seriously. Maybe you should ask that question from yourself.

Was that roasting? Sorry man, I didn't notice. Phags in kindergarten threw better shade than that so it was hard to.

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

UCanShootMyNova
hard to tell*

toplel
that you continue to address my posts pleases me

The Merchant
I read Empires end and didn't find anything that says Luke was amped vs. Palpatine before the Force Storm scenario. I haven't found anything really that says Leia amped DE Luke during the dueling portion with DE Palps on Eclipse II. Maybe I missed something, I could link the sites where the comics are on. But if not DE Luke should probably get raised TBQH. He stomps TM if so.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
hard to tell*

Wrong. The word (notice) was implied, his sentence was perfectly fine.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wrong. The word (notice) was implied, his sentence was perfectly fine.

https://i.giphy.com/media/AqEUAOCWjoU5W/giphy.webp

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
https://i.giphy.com/media/AqEUAOCWjoU5W/giphy.webp

Anddd img fail.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I can read it. It says "an Fagit timing."

NewGuy01
Are ******* better at english?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anddd img fail.

?

It's showing up on my screen.

NewGuy01
.web's never show up for me.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
How is Tene's master winning this? DE Luke contends with Sidious; he wins. And frankly, it's not all that close.

S_W_LeGenD
My bad, apologies.

|King Joker|

I don't care enough about fictional characters to waste my time typing essays about them at present. However, I can comment on any post I want - you don't like them then don't bother reading them. However, your remarks about are unwarranted trolling and will be responded in kind.

Continue down this path and you will find yourself answering to a moderator very soon. Trolls like you are one of the factors that led to decline of debating culture in this section of KMC. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Azronger
Bannite Sith are supposed to be very good on average but one needs to evaluate them with caution because there were apprentices who completely failed to deliver - Darth Venamis, Darth Maul and Count Dooku being notable examples - and many are largely unknown in regards to their capabilities.

To assume that a largely unknown individual within the Bannite Sith lineage is above Valkorion when Darth Plagueis isn't and even Palpatine cannot be safely positioned as such without conflict - is a serious leap in logic and reasoning on your part. You cannot prove it and neither anybody (with a functioning brain) should take you seriously in this regard.

The real reason why hardly anybody is interested in a debate with you is because your views are increasingly cringe-worthy (your over-reliance on absolutely outdated sources and subjective statements notwithstanding) and you take massive leaps of faith in regards to matters you do not fully understand (balance of the Force part in particular).

Yes, I can ****ing prove my stances, holy shit. And Plagueis is better than Valkorion ever was. I know you violently disagree and we're never gonna get anywhere so there's no point in even bringing it up. Not that my placement of TM is reliant on Plagueis at all, but rather it's his own feats which establish him as a galactic powerhouse, something which Valkorion could only achieve with a ritual requiring centuries of prep.

I'm going to ignore that last part since flame wars are a waste of time.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes, I can ****ing prove my stances, holy shit.

http://www.awareparenting.com/cryingchild.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Yes, I can ****ing prove my stances, holy shit. And Plagueis is better than Valkorion ever was. I know you violently disagree and we're never gonna get anywhere so there's no point in even bringing it up. Not that my placement of TM is reliant on Plagueis at all, but rather it's his own feats which establish him as a galactic powerhouse, something which Valkorion could only achieve with a ritual requiring centuries of prep.

I'm going to ignore that last part since flame wars are a waste of time.
Concession accepted. smile

Azronger
Apparently you missed the part where I probided evidence for my reasoning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.