Thoughts on Paranormal Investigators?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
What do you think of Paranormal investagators who investigate paranormal activity such as as evil spirits and Demon/Jinn hauntings and activity?

socool8520
I haven't seen any credible evidence to support that any of those things are true. Most of it is easily explained away by science. I hear it's entertaining though. Kinda like a horror film.

riv6672
They do important work.

socool8520
^lol

Surtur
These things are like UFO's, 99% of the time they have an explanation.

It's the cases in the 1% you want to watch out for.

riv6672
Originally posted by socool8520
^lol
Everyone likes sausage, no one wants to know how its made. stick out tongue

socool8520
I see your point. I just can't take these types of investigations seriously. There evidence is laughable, and the lead guy is almost always a tool. lol

Flyattractor
The TV Shows are amazing. They manage to be Spooky and Boring at the SAME TIME!!!!!!!!

Reality TV is Proof that the Paranormal EXISTS!!!!!!

Surtur
I see your point. I just can't take these types of investigations seriously. There evidence is laughable, and the lead guy is almost always a tool. lol

The people who make the biggest waves and get noticed tend to be more phony.

Then if they somehow get some kind of reality show like ghost hunters, there is almost this pressure to find something.

socool8520
Yeah, and you can tell how completely fake it is.

Surtur
I do believe spirits can exist, but it's like they find the worst people imaginable to do these shows.

I don't believe in any specific heaven and hell created by an omnipotent being though.

socool8520
I don't believe in spirits as I don't believe in a soul. I truly think this is it. It would be cool to think you reincarnate in a different world or something though.

Flyattractor
So where are you on the concept of Extra Terrestrial and Other Dimensional Entities?

...Wait.. Did anybody else hear that?

socool8520
I think other life forms that are biological in nature are more than likely. Other dimensional? Not sure honestly.

Flyattractor
So you haven't seen the Video Evidence of the little stick bug things from other dimensions i take it?

socool8520
Nope. We have stick bugs in this dimension. How would you prove that they were from another dimension?

Flyattractor
Well I say "Stick Bugs" because I can't remember the term for them. They have been theorised to be anything from life forms to inter-reality craft.
And have been seen from insect size to as big as a 747.

THEY ARE OUT THERE BRO!!!!

socool8520
Oh snap. I'll be on the lookout

Flyattractor
Smart Move Bro...Smart Move.

riv6672
It always amuses me how the ppl they interview see actual apparitions, and then these guys kill an hour and get excited over a flash of light in thr dark.

Still, i was referring to actual PIs, the guys that arent on TV.

socool8520
I haven't ever seen anything substantial. I guess that's why i'm skeptical of it.

riv6672
And thats fine, as there's a big difference between being skeptical and blowing shit off and acting superior while doing it.

There arent nearly enough skeptical ppl in the world.
Glad you're on of them!

Flyattractor
Did anybody else hear that?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
I do believe spirits can exist, but it's like they find the worst people imaginable to do these shows.

I don't believe in any specific heaven and hell created by an omnipotent being though. Have you ever been visited by a spook Surt?

YousufKhan1212
The whole point of being a paranormal investigator is to investigate an location which has activity that makes no sense from a scientific perspective and has no logical and rational explanation. Being a paranormal investigator is an actual job that exists, reality shows like Ghost Hunters probably doesn't represent them (I've watched that show and it's pretty boring).

MythLord
Nobody cares.

Surtur
I think other life forms that are biological in nature are more than likely. Other dimensional? Not sure honestly.

Indeed, and crazy people make it hard for legit discussion about this stuff. Alex Jones is out there screaming about kids being kidnapped and taken to Mars by NASA.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
Alex Jones is out there screaming about kids being kidnapped and taken to Mars by NASA.

Whut? Really?

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Whut? Really?

Lol yeah and it gets better: NASA actually responded.

No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars

laughing

Patient_Leech
Good lord! That is too much! laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
Of course NASA would deny it! That's an obvious sign of guilt!

socool8520
I wonder how many nut job letters they receive on a daily basis. lol I can't imagine the number of trash images as proof of ET letters they get. lol

ArtificialGlory
I remember Penn and Teller saying something along the lines of: "Paranormal investigators dress up in white lab coats and then furiously jerk off while pretending to be legitimate scientists."

socool8520
^ Lol. Penn and Teller never hold back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.