Illegal alien deported 20 times arrested in Oregon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Kurk
Where's tolerant Robtard?

Flyattractor
Working on trying to get this poor person citinizezed to save the taxpayers money by having to repeatedly deport this POS.

socool8520
He should definitely be imprisoned. The Mexican prisons are worse than ours so ship him back. I don't understand harboring illegal immigrants. I'm for diversity, but get here legally and all's well. Break the law, and you should be punished. it's that simple

Flyattractor
But punishing Criminals only leads to more Criminals....so we should put them all on Death Row. OR go with the "Escape from New York" Route.
Once you go in, You don't come out.

Surtur

Robtard
Welcome to Trump's America people. Some of you wanted/voted for this. :/

Oh Trumpers...

socool8520
I was under the impression that Trump was highly against illegal immigration Rob.

Robtard
Trump's importing in more Mexicans than Obama and Bush combined on worker visas, cos the wine, farming and dairy industries need to keep their overhead down to maximize profits and that takes the sidelines to the whole "America first" and "American jobs for Americans" rhetoric we heard non-stop during the election.

Now I know you'll say something like: 'but those aren't illegal Mexicans, they're on H-2B work visas'. But are you telling me that none of them couldn't potentially be rapist like the guy in this story? Not a single one of them?

edit: BTW, Trump's directly profiting from his H-2B visa expansion, but I'm sure there's no correlation:

"On Thursday, the Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, said it wanted to hire 15 housekeepers for $10.33 an hour; 20 cooks for $13.34 an hour; and 35 servers for $11.88 an hour. The Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was asking for six cooks to hire for $13.34 per hour." -snip

Flyattractor
Once again Robbie sides with the Criminals.

socool8520
They very well could be, but aren't they easier to keep up with since they have at least some documentation. Admittedly, my knowledge on how work visas work is unsatisfactory though.

Robtard
Originally posted by socool8520
They very well could be, but aren't they easier to keep up with since they have at least some documentation. Admittedly, my knowledge on how work visas work is unsatisfactory though.

Foriegners come in, work for shit wages so the company can maximize profits and then they go back home when the work season is over.

You know, giving jobs to foreigners that Americans are dying to get at, or so the rhetoric went. The funny thing about Mar-a-Lago, most of those jobs Americans would do, cooks, housekeepers, waiters etc.

edit: Just look at the "6 cooks", don't know about you, but $13 odd an hour seems rather low for a cook

Flyattractor
I would report Robbie for using the Racist Insult of calling them "MEXICANS" but why bother.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
I was under the impression that Trump was highly against illegal immigration Rob.

Illegal border crossings have indeed gone down thanks to Trump, but more needs to be done.

socool8520
You have to start somewhere.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Illegal border crossings have indeed gone down thanks to Trump, but more needs to be done.

Proof of this haughty claim? Go on and prove it with facts.

Cos illegal border crossings have been on a monthly decline since before Trump took office. Could just be the current trend cos the Mexican economy is going up.

Flyattractor
Yeah this is the kind of "Person" that Robbie has no problem living with....

Spreading the Rape and Love Around. Love the Leftist Lunacy!

I wonder how his RAPE VICTIMS feel about that?

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Proof of this haughty claim? Go on and prove it with facts.

Cos illegal border crossings have been on a monthly decline since before Trump took office. Could just be the current trend cos the Mexican economy is going up.

It might be more correct to say there has been a decline since he took office:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/53-drop-in-arrests-of-illegals-at-southwest-border-crossings-6-year-low/article/2627990

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It might be more correct to say there has been a decline since he took office:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/53-drop-in-arrests-of-illegals-at-southwest-border-crossings-6-year-low/article/2627990

Your Trump loving biased link supports what I said even though it only goes back to Oct 2016, there's been a steady decline since before Trump took office.

Don't you worry though, if Trump's policies do something to shit-up Mexico's economy, those numbers will climb back up.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's importing in more Mexicans than Obama and Bush combined on worker visas, cos the wine, farming and dairy industries need to keep their overhead down to maximize profits and that takes the sidelines to the whole "America first" and "American jobs for Americans" rhetoric we heard non-stop during the election.

Now I know you'll say something like: 'but those aren't illegal Mexicans, they're on H-2B work visas'. But are you telling me that none of them couldn't potentially be rapist like the guy in this story? Not a single one of them?
... can't tell if you are serious or not with this.

If so, you sound like you hate/fear Mexicans even more than the average "Trumper."

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.