Voidtry vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://pm1.narvii.com/5803/042f5c3c1bef2c06a4637cf2c74141354543a35d_hq.jpg

vs

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103729/4985748-3417626233-super.png

Until one finds a way to put the other down, who wins?

carver9
Don't know.

zopzop
Voidtry. Hear me out one sec.

For all DSentry's power, he really didn't do anything that impressive. Yeah he beat Thor but so what? He seemed to be a brawler primarily. He had good physical stats and he had excellent regen.

Voidtry, on the other hand, was more varied. He had great physical stats PLUS powerful matter manipulation abilities. He beat a fairly decent version of Molecule Man. Yes I know Molecule Man was NOWHERE NEAR his full power but he was still more powerful than the MM that took out Thor/Surfer/Iron Man. That version had no control over organic molecules yet he annihilated Mjolnir/Surfer's board/Cap's shield/Iron Man's armor. The version Voidtry owned had full control over organic AND inorganic matter and he seemed to have limited reality warping abilities too!

Voidtry wins via damn respectable matter manip.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Voidtry. Hear me out one sec.

For all DSentry's power, he really didn't do anything that impressive. Yeah he beat Thor but so what? He seemed to be a brawler primarily. He had good physical stats and he had excellent regen.

Voidtry, on the other hand, was more varied. He had great physical stats PLUS powerful matter manipulation abilities. He beat a fairly decent version of Molecule Man. Yes I know Molecule Man was NOWHERE NEAR his full power but he was still more powerful than the MM that took out Thor/Surfer/Iron Man. That version had no control over organic molecules yet he annihilated Mjolnir/Surfer's board/Cap's shield/Iron Man's armor. The version Voidtry owned had full control over organic AND inorganic matter and he seemed to have limited reality warping abilities too!

Voidtry wins via damn respectable matter manip.

MM Sentry wasn't voidtry. He was completely stable.
There was no hint of void. Basically Robert reaches his potential before void enters. Robert is a sine wave.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
MM Sentry wasn't voidtry. He was completely stable.
There was no hint of void. Basically Robert reaches his potential before void enters. Robert is a sine wave.
Look at Sentry's eyes. He was Voiding out :
https://s1.postimg.org/pezrrd18b/4681123-0524802694-t_Qa5x.jpg

Adam Grimes
Prime wakes up and kills both

h1a8
Look at Sentry's eyes. He was Voiding out :
https://s1.postimg.org/pezrrd18b/4681123-0524802694-t_Qa5x.jpg Show the scenes afterwards, when he creates the werewolf.
Also know that all other voided out Sentry never used tk against anyone. He used it once on MM.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Show the scenes afterwards, when he creates the werewolf.
Also know that all other voided out Sentry never used tk against anyone. He used it once on MM.
https://s1.postimg.org/gqt9k7oob/JKLk59j.jpg
There go the black Void influenced eyes again.

RealityWarper
Death Sentry > Voidtry

Prof. T.C McAbe
Void Sentry > Death Sentry

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Void Sentry > Death Sentry

Nope.

The Death Seed unlocked Robert's mind.

Adam Grimes
Void Sentry still has better feats sorry

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

I'm certain that you guys don't understand who Sentry is, like at all...

Death Sentry HAS Void feats and he has his own...

It's normal, it's the same character.

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up Yeah, pretty much this.

zopzop
Void Sentry still has better feats sorry Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up Yeah, pretty much this.
Yup. Death Sentry was around low trans. Voidtry was high trans/low skyfather (at least).

RealityWarper
My eyes are burning from the nonsenses I'm reading in that thread.

Insane Titan
Void Sentry.

One_Angry_Scot
Death Sentry wins this for me, rips him limb from limb. Then rips out the limbs that regenerate after. And so on and so forth.

DarkSaint85
Yup. Death Sentry was around low trans. Voidtry was high trans/low skyfather (at least).

Yeah. DS was mainly hype, tbh.

RealityWarper
DS should win.

Surtur
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I'm certain that you guys don't understand who Sentry is, like at all...

Death Sentry HAS Void feats and he has his own...

It's normal, it's the same character.

For me, there are two versions. Death Sentry, and the other Sentry who indeed *is* the Void and thus Sentry/Void get each others feats, but I wouldn't grant those feats to DS. That is just me though.

This is for the purposes of using them in battles.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
For me, there are two versions. Death Sentry, and the other Sentry who indeed *is* the Void and thus Sentry/Void get each others feats, but I wouldn't grant those feats to DS. That is just me though.

This is for the purposes of using them in battles.

The power-set remain the same.

Death Sentry just don't roleplay around.

We saw him using Darkness-tendrils.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.