List of "neutral" SW characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Which SW characters can be considered the least controversial or "neutral" in debates? Meaning characters that are rarely wanked or lowballed.

Deronn_solo
So, basically a character who's power level is agreed upon by the majority of posters, here?

Probably someone like Yoda, or some shit.

Zenwolf
Well pretty much any Non-Force User heh, though that's cause they aren't used.

But I'd say Yoda, Luke, Dooku? Guys like that sort.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well pretty much any Non-Force User heh, though that's cause they aren't used.

But I'd say Yoda, Luke, Dooku? Guys like that sort. Yes, No, Hell No

Only Quanchi low balls Yoda and I can't think of anyone who wanks him

Sure Grand Master Luke is like Yoda, but his younger iterations are debatable in power

Dooku is all over the place now-a-days.

darthbane77
Only the Force users that are universally agreed on as better than everyone else. Luke, Palpatine, the Ones, among few others.

UCanShootMyNova
Yoda.

Azronger
Probably the least controversial character is Luke Skywalker, tbh. Aside from the few who rank Palpatine higher, Luke is often perceived by even TOR wankers (except LeGenD lol) to be at the tippety top of Force users, most even ranking him above Valkorion (slayne, db77, Deronn, AP).

I guess number 2 would be Palpatine, to whom even some TOR wankers have bent the knee, and accept Sheev's superiority over Valkorion. Some have him on par with the latter.

DarthAnt66
Droma, Yoda, Palpatine, and Luke.

MythLord
Yeah, Luke and Sidious.

thesithmaster
Yoda, GM Luke and Sidious. People pretty much see them as the best, bar a few TOR wankers.

Emperordmb
The Ones and Abeloth kek, only a couple question their supremacy

Kurk
Some mid tier people I'd say Savage and maybe DD Vos

S_W_LeGenD
I do not recall such a character.

Every fan has his perception of how characters rank next to each other and there is no consensus for it. However, there are aspects to ranking in which majority of fans are on the same page like:

Abeloth, The Ones (Father, Daughter and Son), Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Revan, Darth Plagueis, Darth Nihilus and Yoda are generally acknowledged as absolute powerhouses.

However, gaps between them is debatable.

I am receptive to the notion that the Father was the most powerful Force-user to have ever existed (at some point) but I don't see Abeloth as being a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker and I believe that Valkorion is a serious match for Abeloth in a fight. These views are a solid middle ground in my books because they seem to fit with other realities of the lore (realities that I tend to keep in mind).

However, you will find some who think that The Ones are Universe-busters and Abeloth is a dozen times stronger than Luke Skywalker and these will stomp any other character in a fight and such. Similarly, you will find members who lowball Valkorion to absurd levels.

Zenwolf
Bedlam spirits?

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Bedlam spirits? Aren't they just floating space dildos?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Aren't they just floating space dildos?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

...No. I mean one is close, but no.

JKBart
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Ones and Abeloth kek, only a couple question their supremacy Yeah, everybody besides the insane ones agree that it's just their place and the whole point to be the supreme separate tier of Force users.

Other than that, prime Luke, Yoda and Palpatine are easily considered by everyone the top. Some people just have Valkorion in between them, and some believe guys below these 3 to be pretty near, but nearly everyone has them at the top 3 (besides Valky and entities), no matter how close they have their Anakins and Revans and Plagueises.

Kenobi has had a pretty solid and constant rating as a duelist for a long time, too.

Plagueis's rating has been pretty constant too, I guess.

Zonama Sekot is nearly as solid as The Ones. She too is by her nature on a separate tier supreme to mortals and it's pretty rare for someone to question that; it's the premise of the "character".

UCanShootMyNova
Any character who's placement doesn't effect another's character placement tbh.

Geistalt
Obi-Wan, despite being ranked somewhere in the top 20-30s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.