A Hat in Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After a successful Kickstarter and four years in development, an indie 3D platformer inspired by Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Psychonauts will be out this fall.

EIDakHOJGk8

Jmanghan
Is this the one that has JonTron as a Voice Actor?

Jmanghan
Yeah, it is.

Jmanghan
WOO I'm loving the hell out of this game.

Kazenji
Seen it on Steam this one

so its worth checking out.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen it on Steam this one

so its worth checking out.

Yes, if he sees a game on Steam, SURELY it is worth checking out. thumb up laughing

Kazenji
Obviously that was aimed at Jangman

but keep pouring the salt, Over your butthurt over some other games.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
Yes, if he sees a game on Steam, SURELY it is worth checking out. thumb up laughing

You know just because we have the will to be dicks, doesn't mean it should be exploited 24/7. Otherwise that just falls into the category of "playing with one's self".

cdtm
Obviously that was aimed at Jangman

but keep pouring the salt, Over your butthurt over some other games.

What, only you can diss him?

"This one" is clearly J, and the sarcasm is loud and clear that J thinks any game on Steam is worth checking out.

You snarky devil you.

Kazenji
Except he never mentions seeing the game on Steam at all, I did

go get your eyes checked, Dick.

cdtm
That's just mean. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/redface.gif

cdtm
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You know just because we have the will to be dicks, doesn't mean it should be exploited 24/7. Otherwise that just falls into the category of "playing with one's self".

Eh, I'm actually pretty polite. Most "rudeness" is misinterpreted honesty.

For example, I truely hate Dragon Ball Super. And Steam. And overpriced, overhyped kickstarter games that take four years to complete and look like they should have been finished in a week.

Indy gaming saw its peak a decade ago, give or take. Now it's just an exercise in exploiting the publics good will, and bleeding them for everything they're worth.

Not one of these games are worth the asking price. Not.A.One.

NemeBro
What are some games you like cdtm?

Tzeentch
Game looks like ass

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
What are some games you like cdtm?

Shmups/shooters, arcade games, and ps2 games are my bread and butter.

Steam games, I prefer minimalistic presentation/good gameplay like VVVVVV, FTL: Faster Then Light. More or less "arcade like/puzzle" experiences.

Used to like ASCII games, like Nethack, Adom, but that was a phase.

The last Steam game I bought was... Undertale, actually. It's actually pretty fun.

My first system was a Intellivision, so that probably informs my preference of heavy gameplay/minimal glitz. Hell, Final Fantasy VII bored me (At least with Metal Gear, it made up for it in the gameplay department..)

Jmanghan
Shmups/shooters, arcade games, and ps2 games are my bread and butter.

Steam games, I prefer minimalistic presentation/good gameplay like VVVVVV, FTL: Faster Then Light. More or less "arcade like/puzzle" experiences.

Used to like ASCII games, like Nethack, Adom, but that was a phase.

The last Steam game I bought was... Undertale, actually. It's actually pretty fun.

My first system was a Intellivision, so that probably informs my preference of heavy gameplay/minimal glitz. Hell, Final Fantasy VII bored me (At least with Metal Gear, it made up for it in the gameplay department..) I thought you had Dogma on steam.

cdtm
Xbox 360.

Jmanghan
Xbox 360. Dude you're not experiencing Dogma till you play it on PC.

No more black bars, 60 FPS, upgraded visuals and graphics, everything looks super crisp on it.

Jmanghan
I just 100% completed the game and I still wanna keep playing, my god this is a masterpiece.

Kazenji
And Steam.

Why the dislike for Steam and yet you play games through it?

cdtm
Why the dislike for Steam and yet you play games through it?

Same reason I watch cable. Paid for the content, may as well enjoy it.

If I could switch out my library for Gog, I would.

Kazenji
Well not alot of the games are available on GOG, As much as it's good without using DRM

it's mainly alot of the newer titles that need Steam, Origin or whatever else to run them.

Jmanghan
The Final Boss battle was pretty cool, coulda used a bit more oomph, but was awesome nonetheless.

That said, I have 100% completed the game and have taken to downloading new levels.

I downloaded one in particular known as "erratic heights", and it's very difficult, but super fun.

I don't think I've had more fun with platforming in any game, it's just so masterfully crafted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.