God; a good father or a deadbeat dad. Which is the truth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Surtur
Jesus did seem to show respect for his dad, but the thing is he is his own daddy in a way. Oh and that same daddy made a rule that you need to honor your parents. So technically it is a sin for Jesus to question this genocidal maniac or not show him respect.

There is no "you can disrespect your parents if they are monsters" clause.

The entire thing started when God sent his lesser abominations to flat out tell Mary this was going to happen and that she'd get pregnant.

But in reality we're being trolled. God is a supposedly cosmic being who has a son that is not only his son but another aspect of him, and then expects us all to kneel before God because he let his kid die for like 3 days. A sacrifice is when you actually lose something, not a 72 hour nap in a cave.

He isn't a good parent no more than the crazy women who drown their kids in bathtubs are good parents. I'm not a child of God, and if I am holy shit it's time to get emancipated ASAP.

socool8520
Dude didn't even pay child support and got another dude to raise his child. Doesn't get more ghetto than that. lol Not to mention he made a child with soul intent to have him murdered to pay for sins he didn't even commit. Not quite the father I would want.

Surtur
Hell and here I thought Batgirl had a shitty father. Suddenly shooting a kid in a non-fatal way to "toughen" them up doesn't seem so bad.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Surtur
Jesus did seem to show respect for his dad, but the thing is he is his own daddy in a way. Oh and that same daddy made a rule that you need to honor your parents. So technically it is a sin for Jesus to question this genocidal maniac or not show him respect.

There is no "you can disrespect your parents if they are monsters" clause.

The entire thing started when God sent his lesser abominations to flat out tell Mary this was going to happen and that she'd get pregnant.

But in reality we're being trolled. God is a supposedly cosmic being who has a son that is not only his son but another aspect of him, and then expects us all to kneel before God because he let his kid die for like 3 days. A sacrifice is when you actually lose something, not a 72 hour nap in a cave.

He isn't a good parent no more than the crazy women who drown their kids in bathtubs are good parents. I'm not a child of God, and if I am holy shit it's time to get emancipated ASAP.

Close enough to perfect moral thinking for me.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by socool8520
Dude didn't even pay child support and got another dude to raise his child. Doesn't get more ghetto than that. lol Not to mention he made a child with soul intent to have him murdered to pay for sins he didn't even commit. Not quite the father I would want.

Even Satan would not be such a prick, if she existed.

Did you ever notice how Christianity represented Satan as part female and part serpent so as to denigrate both women and the serpent cults in many parts of their known world?

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.