Sanctions on Russia, Iran, North Korea and Venezuela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Trump to Sanction Russia, Iran North, Korea and Venezula

How does this fare with the "Trump loves dictators and strongmen, and is in bed with Putin who he colluded with to rig the election to go easy on Russia."

Robtard
Considering Trump's shit on Iran, N. Korea and Venezuela before, it just shows that he's acting tough on Putin now. I do wonder why he would do that at this totally just a coincidence time frame? Hmm.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering Trump's shit on Iran, N. Korea and Venezuela before, it just shows that he's acting tough on Putin now. I do wonder why he would do that at this totally just a coincidence time frame? Hmm.

laughing

jaden101
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-north-korea-solve-problem-10905749.amp

Sable

You know congress passed the sanctions and he's signing them? Did he collide with 97 senators and 431 congressman to help with the timing?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
You know congress passed the sanctions and he's signing them? Did he collide with 97 senators and 431 congressman to help with the timing?

Mueller needs to look into those 431 congressman, stat! There are plenty more Hilary donors out there waiting to be hired to his team.

BackFire
Regardless of your feelings about the Russia interference thing, this will basically end the whole "improve our relations with Russia" goal that Trump had.

Robtard

That's dodging the point.

ps Remember when Clinton wasn't electable because she'd be too hard on Russia and start a war? I do.

YZiz

ps Remember when Clinton wasn't electable because she'd be too hard on Russia and start a war? I do.

Sanctions on Russia =/= war escalations on Russia's ally Syria. It's True that Trump did fire missles at that airbase, but the ceasefire and defunding of arms to Syrian rebels puts him leagues above Hillary in this department.

Sable

*collude

Robtard
Yeah, I understood you regardless of the error, no worries.

Sable
Originally posted by BackFire
Regardless of your feelings about the Russia interference thing, this will basically end the whole "improve our relations with Russia" goal that Trump had.

And it ends the whole "Trump colluded with Putin to remove sanctions and make Russia great again." If you look at when Putin became the most empowered was the 8 years under the Obama admin when he did nothing to stop his aggression, and transfered 20% of our Uranium to Vlad.

Sable

I agree with being tough on Putin, I also agree on not going to war, they are not mutually exclusive. She said she would go to war with Russia over cyber "hacking." Trump said he would Try a different route, and I like his better. How could we trust Hitlary to be tough on Putin when she signed off on giving him Uranium and wanted to reset relations with them, Putin saw her as a laughing stock.

BackFire
And it ends the whole "Trump colluded with Putin to remove sanctions and make Russia great again." If you look at when Putin became the most empowered was the 8 years under the Obama admin when he did nothing to stop his aggression, and transfered 20% of our Uranium to Vlad.

The Russia story will only officially be over with if/when Mueller comes out and says he finds that Trump did nothing wrong. Until that happens, it will continue to be a cloud over the white house.

Sable
I have a hard time believing the majority of the left will accept his outcome.

BackFire
I have a hard time believing the majority of the left will accept his outcome.

Many won't, but the hardcore partisans don't matter all that much. They aren't the ones deciding elections. Independents and flip voters do.

Sable
Word

Surtur
I truly hope they find nothing and several liberals dispute it. What better way to set fire to your own party?

I don't want anything to be found, but it's gotten to the point where all credibility is utterly lost if they do not find anything. They better hope and pray they do find something, is all I can say.

I don't mean innuendo or circumstantial shit, they need 100% clear cut evidence, full stop. Or they're done.

Robtard
I agree with being tough on Putin, I also agree on not going to war, they are not mutually exclusive.

She said she would go to war with Russia over cyber "hacking." Trump said he would Try a different route, and I like his better. How could we trust Hitlary to be tough on Putin when she signed off on giving him Uranium and wanted to reset relations with them, Putin saw her as a laughing stock.

That, is fair enough.

Come one, man. The whole "going to start a war with Russia" was over Clinton's "no fly zones" in Syria comments. Which funnily enough, no fly zones were part of the current brokered deescalation of this admin. Also, how can we have narratives of 'Clinton wants war with Russia' and 'Clinton working with Putin'. They conflict.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I truly hope they find nothing and several liberals dispute it. What better way to set fire to your own party?

I don't want anything to be found, but it's gotten to the point where all credibility is utterly lost if they do not find anything. They better hope and pray they do find something, is all I can say.

I don't mean innuendo or circumstantial shit, they need 100% clear cut evidence, full stop. Or they're done.

Well sport, I'm glad you believe you get to dictate when a party is dead and done. But in reality, your hopes and desires mean nothing.

Anyhow, we went from "No one talked with Russians" to "Okay we talked with Russians but it's not illegal". Try as hard as you might,, but Trump's team did willfully make and attend a meeting in which they thought they would be colluding and they told multiple changing lies about it. I know you don't care about intent suddenly when before it mattered, but the narrative team Trump first put out, is different than what really happened.

Surtur
Well sport, I'm glad you believe you get to dictate when a party is dead and done. But in reality, your hopes and desires mean nothing.

Anyhow, we went from "No one talked with Russians" to "Okay we talked with Russians but it's not illegal". Try as hard as you might,, but Trump's team did willfully make and attend a meeting in which they thought they would be colluding and they told multiple changing lies about it. I know you don't care about intent suddenly when before it mattered, but the narrative team Trump first put out, is different than what really happened.

Lol, but they didn't collude. Did you have anything else to offer? Maybe throw in a few more "sports".

You can point out they told lies, they totally did. When you find me a time machine and a nominee who didn't spew lies I'll run back and change my vote. Just tell me who you would recommend in case I ever find myself back on November 8th 2016.

Robtard
Lol, but they didn't collude. Did you have anything else to offer? Maybe throw in a few more "sports".

You can point out they told lies, they totally did. When you find me a time machine and a nominee who didn't spew lies I'll run back and change my vote. Just tell me who you would recommend in case I ever find myself back on November 8th 2016.

Yes, already covered the "intent doesn't matter!" coping defense

Yes, already covered the "but others did it too so it's okay!" deflection defense

ps, it is "sport"; not "sports", sport

Surtur
Yes, already covered the "intent doesn't matter!" coping defense

Yes, already covered the "but others did it too so it's okay!" deflection defense

ps, it is "sport"; not "sports", sport

So no, you didn't wanna throw in another sport? Shame.

Robtard
So no, you didn't wanna throw in another sport? Shame.

I literally called you "sport" again in that post, sport. Do you need another redo?

Surtur
I literally called you "sport" again in that post, sport. Do you need another redo?

Did you want to use it anymore times, is my question?

No doubt a desperately clever lad like you can figure out a way. Did I overestimate you?

Robtard
Did you want to use it anymore times, is my question?

No doubt a desperately clever lad like you can figure out a way. Did I overestimate you?

^ This guy trying to flip his flops again. I laughed

Surtur
^ This guy trying to flip his flops again. I laughed

I'm sure you laughed Rob. Know how I know? You told us.

Sable
Done and signed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.