Who would have the biggest power jump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If these circumstances happened, who do you think would get a huge jump in power due to the pain.

1.Thor watch as every Asgardian and Avenger gets slaughtered right in front of his eyes.
2. Superman views Doomsday ripping Lois in half.
3. Hulk witness Betty getting killed by Abomination.

Please rank.
Who would get the biggest power jump after this? Become the most unstoppable.

xJLxKing
Tough!

Very tough! I'd say potentially, Superman has the easiest access to getting the biggest power jump because of sun dip. However, he has seen people attacking and hurting Lois..

Thor I think has the biggest reaction from WM

Hulk...I don't know how mad he will get but generally will take some time.

deathslash
In before people start shit posting.

If we're talking about pure strength boost, hulk likely takes it.

If we're talking about a pure power boost, superman is number one with thor as the close second and hulk as the last.

carver9
Forgot to mention, this is all internal boosts, no outside assistance.

JBL
No outside assist? Hulk then Thor then........................................Superman. Without the sun amp, superman gets nothing.

Damborgson
Superman would let loose his mental restrictions , probably go Owaw +

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
No outside assist? Hulk then Thor then........................................Superman. Without the sun amp, superman gets nothing. If Superman goes OWAW then it would be a huge boost. Be careful of what you say right now. Seriously!

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
If Superman goes OWAW then it would be a huge boost. Be careful of what you say right now. Seriously! lol. Not falling for this trap.

riv6672
Originally posted by JBL
No outside assist? Hulk then Thor then........................................Superman..
Thats about right, given no outside amps.

Insane Titan
Superman easy

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman easy Hulks anger can send his strength through the roof. "The madder hulk gets, the stronger hulk gets. Thor can enter warrior madness and gain 10 times his strength. Both FACTS. Now show me one... And I mean just one quote, one hyperbole, one narration, one character, any writer, a drunk character, a billboard or anything stating that superman strength has doubled or even gained 50% more strength without the help of a sun amp.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
Hulks anger can send his strength through the roof. "The madder hulk gets, the stronger hulk gets. Thor can enter warrior madness and gain 10 times his strength. Both FACTS. Now show me one... And I mean just one quote, one hyperbole, one narration, one character, any writer, a drunk character, a billboard or anything stating that superman strength has doubled or even gained 50% more strength without the help of a sun amp. you show me any proo of Hulk or Thor doing what you just said without hyperbole etc.

Just take for instance in FC when Batman died. TBH I know all this is useless with you, as you live to troll superman threads.

JBL
you show me any proo of Hulk or Thor doing what you just said without hyperbole etc.

Just take for instance in FC when Batman died. TBH I know all this is useless with you, as you live to troll superman threads. As I thought.

riv6672
These things always get personal so quickly.

Stronger/madder, warrior madness are established. Sundip, is established.
No sun dip, no top spot on this list.

-K-M-
Snowbird probably has one of the biggest jumps

Her team which was full of Gods were going to get killed so she turned into a great beast and takes on thousand of gods herself killing beings that hurt demogorge

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
As I thought. laughing out loud I've just given you a example while you have given non other than no limit fallacy to Hulk and Thor.

Hulk found out he'd been betrayed by Miek by sabotaging the warp drive on the ship which in turn killed his wife and unborn sun. Did he strength then peak like you say! No did it hell.

carver9
He went World Breaker right after Miek told him that. He punched and kicked holes in Miek right after that. Miek surviving that speaks volumes on his resistance to die. It's not like Hulk failed to hurt him. He did hurt him, badly. His feet was literally going through his entire chest along with his hands. This isn't hard to comprehend.

DarkSaint85
So Miek is more durable than Savage Hulk amped 1000x?

Because when Worldbreaker did the same with BiBeast/Wendigo et al, who are around Savage level, and had been amped 1000x...just standing near Hulk caused them to melt.

But Miek survived direct punches from Worldbreaker.

carver9
Lol...hilarious.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
He went World Breaker right after Miek told him that. He punched and kicked holes in Miek right after that. Miek surviving that speaks volumes on his resistance to die. It's not like Hulk failed to hurt him. He did hurt him, badly. His feet was literally going through his entire chest along with his hands. This isn't hard to comprehend. why do you lie in every post? Are you that desperate to not make Hulk look bad. Hulks wasn't outing homes in Miek at all. Iirc Miek was able to still talk and was still awake after the beating.

Don't try the BS Hulk held back on Miek as he was stomping on his head whilst he was defenceless on the floor

carver9
why do you lie in every post? Are you that desperate to not make Hulk look bad. Hulks wasn't outing homes in Miek at all. Iirc Miek was able to still talk and was still awake after the beating.

Don't try the BS Hulk held back on Miek as he was stomping on his head whilst he was defenceless on the floor

Go sit in the corner...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-finale-4.jpg

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-finale-5.jpg

Miek would've still been talking if Superman, Thanos or Darkseid would've punch him as well.

DarkSaint85
Well he was Worldbreaker.

But couldn't even break Miek

Edit: good catch on the talking, IT. Might wasn't even KOed.

RealityWarper
One thing is sure.

World Breaker Hulk stomp Thanos. smile

Insane Titan
Go sit in the corner...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-finale-4.jpg

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-finale-5.jpg

Miek would've still been talking if Superman, Thanos or Darkseid would've punch him as well. laughing out loud you can't even read your own scan. You said kicked THROUGH HIM. He never did , he punched into him because he broke through his outer shell.

Thanos killed Surfer with same amount of hits, Hulk didn't even ko Miek.

Typical Derrdick carver laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud you can't even read your own scan. You said kicked THROUGH HIM. He never did , he punched into him because he broke through his outer shell.

Thanos killed Surfer with same amount of hits, Hulk didn't even ko Miek.

Typical Derrdick carver laughing out loud

Scans of Surfer getting holes punched through him and surviving. I'm sure you're smart enough to understand the concept of those two showings are different. Stop trying to lowball and pay attention. Stop debating with your feelings and think about the difference of the two scenes.

Insane Titan
Scans of Surfer getting holes punched through him and surviving. I'm sure you're smart enough to understand the concept of those two showings are different. Stop trying to lowball and pay attention. Stop debating with your feelings and think about the difference of the two scenes. who said anything about punching holes through Surfer? Not me , so again stop trying to twist things and lie as usual. Thanos killed Surfer who is more durable than Miek.

laughing out loud trying to use the feeling routine again because you have no real back up or answer. Predictable again Derrdick.

DarkSaint85
So Miek wasn't KOed,and neither did he have holes punched or stamped THROUGH him.

A Worldbreaker only managed to break his shell.

carver9
who said anything about punching holes through Surfer? Not me , so again stop trying to twist things and lie as usual. Thanos killed Surfer who is more durable than Miek.

laughing out loud trying to use the feeling routine again because you have no real back up or answer. Predictable again Derrdick.

Thanos probably killed Surfer but he sure as hell can kill Miek as shown per Hulk punching holes in him and it not doing anything.

Lol...im bringing up feelings because your post is full of it. Not because of a backup or anything. You're a rage fanatic who shows it in every post he makes.

DarkSaint85
How durable is Miek?

Very durable! He survived WBH!

How strong is WBH?

Very strong! He punched holes in Miek!

How durable is Miek?

RealityWarper
WBH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THANUS

Insane Titan
Thanos probably killed Surfer but he sure as hell can kill Miek as shown per Hulk punching holes in him and it not doing anything.

Lol...im bringing up feelings because your post is full of it. Not because of a backup or anything. You're a rage fanatic who shows it in every post he makes. yeah he can kill Miek as Surfer is more durable by far as Thanos killed him without breaking a sweat. Hell Thanos ko'd BRB using him a a training exercise.0

So you're gonna just spew another piss poor excuse. You do this all the time with every poster because you're wrong as usual.

carver9
True. I wonder if WBH punched holes into Thanos if Thanos would survive.

Insane Titan
True. I wonder if WBH punched holes into Thanos if Thanos would survive. you mean like the hole he had in his chest from the cancerverse sword which was empowered by the cancerverse gods forged from a infinity gauntlet....oh yeah he survived.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but IT, Hulk is like, really angry.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but IT, Hulk is like, really angry. That's a great point , plus the Hulk is Hulk factor too.

RealityWarper
True. I wonder if WBH punched holes into Thanos if Thanos would survive.

ThANUS has already too many holes. laughing

DarkSaint85
That's a great point , plus the Hulk is Hulk factor too.

Miek > World, confirmed.

carver9
yeah he can kill Miek as Surfer is more durable by far as Thanos killed him without breaking a sweat. Hell Thanos ko'd BRB using him a a training exercise.0

So you're gonna just spew another piss poor excuse. You do this all the time with every poster because you're wrong as usual.

Lol...Hulk has punched the head off of a being that was above Herald tier, a weaker Hulk. This doesn't have a thing to do with Hulk punching holes in someone and him surviving. It's like calling Zeus weak because he didn't kill Hulk with his punches or calling Zom Strange weak because after punching holes in Hulk, it didn't kill or ko him. Miek physiology is the reason he survived Hulk punches, Surfer doesn't share this concept. It's like saying Reed is more durable than Hyperion because he withstood Hulk punches better.

I agree, Surfer is more durable than Miek but Miek can handle Hulk punches better. A weakened Hulk already koed Surfer on Skaar.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
ThANUS has already too many holes. laughing

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Lol...Hulk has punched the head off of a being that was above Herald tier, a weaker Hulk. This doesn't have a thing to do with Hulk punching holes in someone and him surviving. It's like calling Zeus weak because he didn't kill Hulk with his punches or calling Zom Strange weak because after punching holes in Hulk, it didn't kill or ko him. Miek physiology is the reason he survived Hulk punches, Surfer doesn't share this concept. It's like saying Reed is more durable than Hyperion because he withstood Hulk punches better.

I agree, Surfer is more durable than Miek but Miek can handle Hulk punches better. A weakened Hulk already koed Surfer on Skaar.

What's so special about Mieks physiology? Is he a rubber bug?

And if a weaker Hulk was able to punch a trans tiers head off,that makes Miek Skyfather level.

Skyfather Rubber Miek.

abhilegend
What's so special about Mieks physiology? Is he a rubber bug?

And if a weaker Hulk was able to punch a trans tiers head off,that makes Miek Skyfather level.

Skyfather Rubber Miek.
A stronger Miek was defeated by Amadeus Cho with Hercules mace.

DarkSaint85
Abstract Hercho.

Insane Titan

I agree, Surfer is more durable than Miek but Miek can handle Hulk punches better. A weakened Hulk already koed Surfer on Skaar. who's head did he punch off, can't wait to hear this.

Zeus was teaching Hulk a lesson in the end. The only reason Hulk survived the zom strange fight was because Strange stopped due to massive cis.

laughing out loud what a load of bullshit. Let's hear this physiology about Mieks body. Surfer has survived shit loads of punchers in the past , for instance his first encounter with savage Hulk or Thor, Beta Ray Biil.

You mean a weakened Hulk ko'd a weakened Surfer who was completely cut off from the PC. Hulk had the war bound fighting Surfer as a distraction.

Insane Titan
It's good to see the trolls Derrdick and RW brining up other characters because their own arguments are shit laughing out loud

RealityWarper
I'm not here to argue.

I'm just here to show how much Thanos sucks.

carver9
who's head did he punch off, can't wait to hear this.

Zeus was teaching Hulk a lesson in the end. The only reason Hulk survived the zom strange fight was because Strange stopped due to massive cis.

laughing out loud what a load of bullshit. Let's hear this physiology about Mieks body. Surfer has survived shit loads of punchers in the past , for instance his first encounter with savage Hulk or Thor, Beta Ray Biil.

You mean a weakened Hulk ko'd a weakened Surfer who was completely cut off from the PC. Hulk had the war bound fighting Surfer as a distraction.

I don't understand why you are not grasping this. If you don't understand it now, me typing you a 5 page letter on this, you still won't get it.

DarkSaint85
Is that because your explanations are piss poor laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Well since Hulk's rage is limitless, and his power is determined by his rage....i would bet Hulk!

Board Walker
OWAW Superman is abstract level of power, that trumps Thor's highest showings and Hulk's highest showings.

This is a stomp in superman's favor.

JBL
Originally posted by Board Walker
OWAW Superman is abstract level of power, that trumps Thor's highest showings and Hulk's highest showings.

This is a stomp in superman's favor. Abstract? LMAO! Move over Abhil and h2, there's a new one in town.

Insane Titan
I'm not here to argue.

I'm just here to show how much Thanos sucks. I get it you're butt hurt from the Thanos/Sentry thread. All little children get that way when their bullshit gets crushed.

Insane Titan
I don't understand why you are not grasping this. If you don't understand it now, me typing you a 5 page letter on this, you still won't get it. do you're just gonna throw another excuse at me because your argument and reasoning is piss poor.

Never change Derrdick.

RealityWarper
I get it you're butt hurt from the Thanos/Sentry thread. All little children get that way when their bullshit gets crushed.

Butthurt by your delusions ? laughing

You are amusing.

Insane Titan
Butthurt by your delusions ? laughing

You are amusing. I'm butthurt laughing out loud ,you're the moron brining up a character who's not in this thread because you're all upset and hurt like a f*ggot because you have no valid argument again. Or are just trying to troll and bait, so which is it ?

RealityWarper
I'm butthurt laughing out loud ,you're the moron brining up a character who's not in this thread because you're all upset and hurt like a f*ggot because you have no valid argument again. Or are just trying to troll and bait, so which is it ?

I've simply said that WBH is superior to Thanus.

You can't handle that ?

Is that the reason of your salty answer ? smile

RealityWarper
WBH >>>> Superman >>>> Thor >>>> Thanus the Weak.

riv6672
I don't understand why you are not grasping this. If you don't understand it now, me typing you a 5 page letter on this, you still won't get it.
Is that because your explanations are piss poor laughing out loud
No, its more that some ppl wont concede a point, or a loss.
You (personally and in the royal sense) can default to making fun/flaming, but that reflects WAY more on you than someone like Carver.

What a fun thread. Bored now. Moving on.

Insane Titan
I've simply said that WBH is superior to Thanus.

You can't handle that ?

Is that the reason of your salty answer ? smile so your both butt hurt and trolling. What a sad little boy you are getting upset over Sentry.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
No, its more that some ppl wont concede a point, or a loss.
You (personally and in the royal sense) can default to making fun/flaming, but that reflects WAY more on you than someone like Carver.

What a fun thread. Bored now. Moving on.

You mean I don't like the way Carver attempts to gangup on and bully IT?

Oh yeah, sure,I'm sure IT is a big boy and is more than capable of handling himself. Doesn't make it right.

But sure. It's 'fun' for me.

Insane Titan
You mean I don't like the way Carver attempts to gangup on and bully IT?

Oh yeah, sure,I'm sure IT is a big boy and is more than capable of handling himself. Doesn't make it right.

But sure. It's 'fun' for me. it is funny how the likes of carver , Reality Idiot and Stiltf*gFTW try to gang up then reel out the victim card of "you think you're so tough"

I'm so scared of them laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I'm not saying you need help with them, don't get me wrong...but I don't want to stand by either. Same way when Golgo gets attacked for hisshitty threads

Insane Titan
Yeah, I'm not saying you need help with them, don't get me wrong...but I don't want to stand by either. Same way when Golgo gets attacked for hisshitty threads I get what you're saying. It's just laughable that they act a certain way them cry like hell and report posters the tables are turned on them.

? Golgo makes fair and balanced threads....

Rao Kal El
If these circumstances happened, who do you think would get a huge jump in power due to the pain.

I didn't know Thor, Superman and Hulk amped to pain.

I mean Thor and Hulk look like BDSM gay lovers but I don't think they amp to pain.

Didn't you know that Hulk actually amps out of anger? What a Hulk noob you are.

Plus is this Thor (Odinson) or the REAL THOR

I
V. oh the irony

tkitna
Probably Thor although people will argue that Superman will let down his mental retardation blocks.

celeyhyga17
There's really only one warrior madness version of Thor that was was quite impressive. The other two or three was only ok due to circumstances.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
There's really only one warrior madness version of Thor that was was quite impressive. The other two or three was only ok due to circumstances.

All of them were impressive and at their prime.

celeyhyga17
Eh?

carver9
Warrior madness Thor.

celeyhyga17
Yeah just one really showcased some crazy power. The rest were ok.

carver9
Yeah just one really showcased some crazy power. The rest were ok.

The other showcased crazy power as well. He was just going against the most powerful being on the planet. Moment before Thor and Hulk fought, the writer had Storm say this about Hulk.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/1073033-747393_sch2kd_super.jpg

Hulk then proceeds to fight Thor not too long after this. Thor Warrior Madness had him fight and do pretty good against the most powerful being on the planet.

celeyhyga17
Which fight?

carver9
Which fight?

Sigh...you know which fight came after his fight against Storm and Cable. Well, I hope you do.

celeyhyga17
Sigh...you know which fight came after his fight against Storm and Cable. Well, I hope you do.
Actually I'm not sure.
The arctic one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.