(I) A-Team vs B-Team vs C-Team (CANON)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
A-Team:
- Mace Windu

B-Team:
- Kit Fisto
- Saesee Tiin
- Agen Kolar

C-Team:
- Luminara Unduli
- Depa Billaba
- Aayla Secura
- Tiplee & Tiplar

Emperordmb
A-team

It might be more arguable that Windu doesn't win if it was him versus one group of weaker enemies, however in a three-way with two groups of weaker enemies, he can get the pressure taken off of him more easily, exploit more openings, each team will be more limited in going after him to avoid opening themselves to others. In circumstances like this I'd favor the one powerhouse over either of the two teams of lessers.

Rockydonovang
I feel like numbers are a thing but at the same time the likes of aayla secura woz being one shotted by mace's inferior.

In fact, much seperate from poular belief, windu actually could have outright stomped beliba in one move had he been willing to kill(he passes up on a killing blow at the start of their fight).

Undulli isn't even on par with Mace's far inferior in Ventress and tiplee and tiplar are featless fodder.

There's a case Mace could quickly take out much of the c team early on. I'd say mace could solo the c team tbh.

The grey area is how he does against the b team.

RHaggis
In Canon, I honestly have Windu closer to the Yoda/Palpatine tier than his Legends self, largely due to the vagueness of Vaapad and it's properties in the new Canon. Particularly since it seems to be painted as a Jedi version of Juyo rather than a proper distinct thing.

Thus, I think Windu could probably blitz at least Tiplee and Tiplar off the bat. If he wins overall... probably. Not sure.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
A-team

It might be more arguable that Windu doesn't win if it was him versus one group of weaker enemies, however in a three-way with two groups of weaker enemies, he can get the pressure taken off of him more easily, exploit more openings, each team will be more limited in going after him to avoid opening themselves to others. In circumstances like this I'd favor the one powerhouse over either of the two teams of lessers.

Exactly. thumb up

Emperordmb
Here's the thing though, against one team, Mace is fighting all three or five people at once who are only focused on him.

If there's 8 other people split up among two other teams, then all 8 of them won't be attacking Mace at once due to the logistics of space and the fact that they have to be worried about each other too. At most he'd be fighting four or five people who are also focused on defending against each other, and as soon as one person on each team goes down I'd say neither team has the strength to overcome him 1vteam. Plus he's the fastest in this match-up so he'd be able to position himself best, and has the most knowledge of lightsaber combat so he'd be best at analyzing other people's forms and shit.

|King Joker|
Luminara clinches it for her team

UCanShootMyNova
C team.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Here's the thing though, against one team, Mace is fighting all three or five people at once who are only focused on him.

If there's 8 other people split up among two other teams, then all 8 of them won't be attacking Mace at once due to the logistics of space and the fact that they have to be worried about each other too. At most he'd be fighting four or five people who are also focused on defending against each other, and as soon as one person on each team goes down I'd say neither team has the strength to overcome him 1vteam. Plus he's the fastest in this match-up so he'd be able to position himself best, and has the most knowledge of lightsaber combat so he'd be best at analyzing other people's forms and shit.
good pt

thesithmaster
Mace.
Tiin and Kolar are featless, the Tiplee+Tiplar sisters are fodder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.