Luminara Unduli vs. Depa Billaba vs. Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Canon only - everyone is in their prime. The battle takes place on the dunes of Tatooine at dusk.

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force
Round 3: All out

DarthAnt66
Qui-Gon far and away is the best. Not even close. Next is Unduli.

Emperordmb
Qui-Gon would undoubtedly win a 1v1 with either, but his fighting style is the least well suited for this type of engagement, so I'm tempted to go Depa, since she cut off some of Grievous's hands in a fight with him before going down while Luminara performed well against Ventress, and end of war Grievous impresses me more than Season 1 Ventress, so probably Depa in sabers and all-out, though Lumi may win force for her force bout with Ventress.

Again though I didn't afford Jinn the wins here, he's the best fighter here.

DarthAnt66
-

UCanShootMyNova
Depa.

thesithmaster
Qui-Gon gave TPM Maul a hell of a fight, Depa gave Canon Grievous a hell of a fight, Luminara (literally) got her ass kicked in twenty seconds of the fight by a casual Ventress. What is Unduli even doing here?
OT, Jinn or Billaba.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Luminara (literally) got her ass kicked in twenty seconds of the fight by a casual Ventress. What is Unduli even doing here? No, she didn't, lol. It was far longer than twenty seconds and Ventress was hardly casual. The fight was also quoted as being fought to a standstill before Ventress kicked Luminara off the platform.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Qui-Gon would undoubtedly win a 1v1 with either, but his fighting style is the least well suited for this type of engagement, so I'm tempted to go Depa, since she cut off some of Grievous's hands in a fight with him before going down while Luminara performed well against Ventress, and end of war Grievous impresses me more than Season 1 Ventress, so probably Depa in sabers and all-out, though Lumi may win force for her force bout with Ventress.

Again though I didn't afford Jinn the wins here, he's the best fighter here.

thumb up

thesithmaster
Originally posted by |King Joker|
No, she didn't, lol. It was far longer than twenty seconds and Ventress was hardly casual. The fight was also quoted as being fought to a standstill before Ventress kicked Luminara off the platform.

How much was it then? I might not remember off-panel scenes. But it was 30-40 seconds, tops.
And Ventress was only provoked at one point in the fight. She's quite casual in the beginning, and shortly before the end too.
Ventress and Luminara fought to a standstill? They clashed briefly until Ventress kicked Luminara off. And we can clearly see Luminara saw the attack coming- she couldn't react to it. That's Ventress beating Luminara after a somewhat short fight with far superior speed.
If this was Legends Luminara, it'd become much closer. However, it's Canon Luminara, who isn't a very impressive combatant especially when compared to her Legends self.

|King Joker|

darthbane77
Jinn

toplel
there is no stomping here, and really no reason to believe that jinn would beat luminara. jinn was getting trashed by tpm maul even with tpm kenobi's help whereas luminara was doing way better against ventress iirc. now, maul > ventress, but still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.