Australian Weath Bureau caught tampering with "climate change" data

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Manipulation of Climate Data

Surtur

Beniboybling
earth isn't warming, it's just temporarily increasing in temperature. sad

Surtur
Make up your mind Ben, did you wanna say what you just said or scream "no warming, no warming!"?

Don't worry I get it man, it would have been quite easy for someone to say you were triggered with such a response.

Beniboybling
I thought the other one sounded better, but if you like we can have both:

No warming! No warming!

No warming here. sad

Surtur
I can't imagine why you thought hysterically going "no warming no warming!!" did not sound good.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
no warming! no warming! madtell me more.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't imagine why you thought hysterically going "no warming no warming!!" did not sound good.

If the climate is warming, why is it getting colder and why do they keep having to manipulate and change data? They are not the first to do this.

Paris Accords built on falsified data

snowdragon
Originally posted by Sable
If the climate is warming, why is it getting colder and why do they keep having to manipulate and change data? They are not the first to do this.

Paris Accords built on falsified data

Someone needs to make sure Glaciers undstand that its getting colder because they seem to be melting and dissappearing.

Sable
Ice melts.

Sable
Caught red handed changing Record Low Temperatures

Beniboybling

Paris Accords built on falsified data "It's snowing where I live, global warming is a hoax!!11!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
tell me more.

Next time mix it up a bit, try "the sky is falling the sky is falling".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
earth isn't warming, it's just temporarily increasing in temperature. sad

He is right you know....round these parts we call that SUMMER!!!!!!!

Sable
The climate changes 4 times a year. Its a great phrase though. Its a great way to get people to start thinking the natural climate change is now man made. In 50 years, people will be screaming "why are the seasons changing!"

Surtur
Oh Al Gore....

Mayor of disappearing island faces Al Gore and shuts down global warming claim

Sable
Its easy to shut down someone like Gore Frauds whos electric bill is like $10k a month.

Surtur
Its easy to shut down someone like Gore Frauds whos electric bill is like $10k a month.

At least people like him and Leonardo Dicaprio never use things like private jets, etc.

I love it when celebrities practice what they preach.

Do you remember this hilarity?

Barack Obama traveled to Milan for climate change conference in a PRIVATE JET and was then ferried to town in a 14-car convoy

Sable
Adam Poop says climate change activists like Leo save the enviroment by traveling by private jets.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.