south park season #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i just got the dvd of season 2, anyone else get it? the documentary on it is awesome, and its got some of my fav episodes, underwear gnomes is classic laughing out loud

Catch 22
Sorry, I find Southpark to be the most purile piece of crap ever put on TV.

mah
South Park is the best there is on TV now, the smartest comedy show to be seen. Haven't even got myself to buy season1 on dvd yet though:/

BackFire349
oh man, great stuff. and its funny, i find south park to be the only show that isnt a piece of garbage. its great to see a show so damn creative and unique and smart, while not being afraid to have some stupid fart jokes every now and then. its damn better then everything else on tv simply because its creative, which is more then most other shows can claim.

Tex
Yes season two was great. They only get better. Next season will be 8 if I'm not mistaken.

cermiestar
What was that episode where they banned all the fireworks?

Tex
Hmmm I dont seem to remeber that episode......

BackFire349
oh yeah, thats in season 2, they make the worlds largest snake and it destroys the town.

Tex
I dont remember that one.

Do they have the complete seasons for rent at Blockbuster?

finti
South Park is cool I need to get them on DVD, Cartman rules

BackFire349
not that i know of tex.

Tex
Stupid Finti and Blockbusterstick out tongue

cermiestar
yes! the snake one. that is the only south park i ever saw.....but it was good.

finti
stupid finti???????????

Tex
That's right Ice Princess, what ya gonna do about it?stick out tongue

cermiestar
he he

finti
besides use a little mod magic on your post Dust Boy

cermiestar
he he dust boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.