King Kong vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
King Kong (2017)

Vs

Hulk

Robtard
Hulk jumps up Kong's anus, wiggles his way to Kong's throat and the punches his way to Kong's brain FTW

Sable
Real answer now

Robtard
The answer is the same, Hulk wins. He's faster, more mobile and a very small target for Kong.

Kong was KO'd by some napalm, Hulk would laugh at that.

Sable
I dont think Hulk is stronger then Kong. And Kong was able to hit fast moving helicopters.

Robtard
Dunno, nothing really suggest that this Kong could stop something several thousand times his own size as Hulk did to the Chitauri dragonship.

Kong's also got the much lower durability and that's going to matter in a prolonged fight. Hulk may not be able to KO or kill Kong in a few hits, but he will wear him down in time.

Sable
He did kill the the largest and most powerful skull crusher that killed his entire family, and Kong wasn't even considered full grown.

Robtard
Hulk would also crush that skull crusher tho

Yeah, I expect Kong to get a massive size and strength amp in his upcoming appearance, but as of right now, Hulk's kicking his ass, imo

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
Dunno, nothing really suggest that this Kong could stop something several thousand times his own size as Hulk did to the Chitauri dragonship.

Relative strength =/= absolute strength.

A 148lbs powerlifter (forgot his name) deadlifting 705lbs is lifting almost 5 times his own weight, while the 440lbs strongman Eddie Hall deadlifting 1100lbs is lifting only slightly more than twice his own weight, but he's still a lot stronger.

Anyway, Hulk should win this.

AlterHulks
Originally posted by Sable
I dont think Hulk is stronger then Kong. And Kong was able to hit fast moving helicopters.

The pilots are idiot (for the sake of the plot), and King Kong's sheer size allows him to hit the helicopter even if it's move fast. Helicopters can be fast, but not that fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.