CNN hits the the bottom of the Gutter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
I think CNN just hit the bottom of the gutter and off into the mud.

Brook Baldwin just brought on a service member who served with General Kelly son, Lt. Kelly, who died in Southern Iraq.

The guy could barely keep his composure talking about Lt. Kelly, and she has the audacity to try and interject politics into it by asking him about General Kelly and what he thought about him being the new chief off staff?

Utterly disgraceful, I have never seen anything this disgusting in my life.

Flyattractor
So their ratings went up again?

Sable
I didn't think she was going to go there, then she did.

Sable
Its amazing how they will try and trash and disgrace anyone for any reason just because they work for the Trump administration.

Flyattractor
Well it is the only fair way to run a "news network"

Surtur
Remember this next time they whine about Trump's treatment of them.

I'd call them little weasels, but why insult weasels lol.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Remember this next time they whine about Trump's treatment of them.

I'd call them little weasels, but why insult weasels lol.

How disgusting do you think this is?

Surtur
I'd fire her.

Sable
Jeff Zucker prolly told her to do it, and she had no problem with it.

Mind you this is Brooke Baldwin who literally gets paid to drunk on camera every year on CNN for New Years eve.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Jeff Zucker prolly told her to do it, and she had no problem with it.

Mind you this is Brooke Baldwin who literally gets paid to drunk on camera every year on CNN for New Years eve.

Lol my favorite Brooke moment is when a guest uses the N word on the air and she practically breaks down crying.

u_DgSy5cXlM

That's supposed to be a grown ass adult, lol. The guy didn't even use it as a slur, yet somehow she manages to get more offended than the black guy does.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol my favorite Brooke moment is when a guest uses the N word on the air and she practically breaks down crying.

u_DgSy5cXlM

That's supposed to be a grown ass adult, lol. The guy didn't even use it as a slur, yet somehow she manages to get more offended than the black guy does.

CNN's anchors are not journalists, they are actors.

Surtur
She gets so offended she ends the discussion lol. The other two guests had moved on, she could not.

Sable
Caucasian/white liberal elitists have to pretend they are as offended or more offended then the class they are SJW'ing for, hence her act. Ive watched her for years, shes an actor. Not a journalist.

Sable
CNN's next segmwnt.

"Whitehouse is coordinating the leaks."

HAHAHAHAHAH

Bashar Teg
cool article

kinda makes you forget for a second that your beloved president might rot in a prison cell. thumb up

Sable
Name a single president who ever went to jail. Ill be waiting, lush.

Bashar Teg
i suppose in your stunted mind that line of argument makes perfect sense.

cdtm
What's with the insult...?

And he's right.. So far to date, no president spent a day in jail for their impeachable offenses.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm

lush.

what's with the situational ethics? confused

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what's with the situational ethics? confused

Didn't catch that, but point. thumb up

I apologize.

Sable
Name a single president whos ever gone to jail, Ill be waiting, dear.

Sable

And he's right.. So far to date, no president spent a day in jail for their impeachable offenses.

I posted yesterday or a day before 40-50% of the democrats want Trump to literally rot in jail, Bash just proved my point.

Bashar Teg
Didn't catch that, but point. thumb up

I apologize.

it's all good. thumb up

the fact that something has not yet occurred does not mean that it cannot occur. your simple-minded aggression and tender emotions do not factor into this.

Sable

Surtur
I feel like it's naive to think Trump will ever go to prison. If we actually had concrete proof he did something worth being impeached over and put in jail, I think it's more than likely Pence would pardon him. Why? For the same reasons Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon.

I don't think it will happen nor do I think he will be impeached. Leftists will no doubt be bummed at the prospect of Trump serving his full term, but I'd recommend they get used to the idea.

Sable
If Trump was somehow removed from office, which somehow Paul Ryan would have to allow the articles to be brought, and 2/3 in the house, then would take 67 votes in the senate, means he is removed from office. That doesn't mean he is going to jail. It means he is removed from office.

Guess what, Pence is now in charge, he immediately pardons Trump, who still is a former president and has secret service for life, which is a liberals worst nightmare. He would unify the republican house and senate, and ram through law which would be liberals worst nightmare.

It would be hilarious. I don't think liberals even know what they are asking for. They think Trump is conservative? LOL. Pence is ultra far right conservative.

Surtur

Sable
Liberals live on single words they dont understand in the context used to negate a legitimate policy.

Stigma
Oops:

YjFmOKqyWpE

Surtur
Lol Mark Hertling from CNN was so butthurt over Dana Loesch's NRA ad's he reported her to twitter. Hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.