Revan Reborn vs Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Sabers
Force
All Out

Curious to see the results of this one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are you expecting? Revan.

darthbane77
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are you expecting? Revan. Not sure what I'm expecting honestly. I'm trying to gauge where most people hold Ragnos and Revan here. Given placements of characters are vastly different here as opposed to other circles I'm involved in, it'll just be interesting to see exactly what the difference is.

Ursumeles
Reborn as of SOR or the Novel?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reborn as of SOR or the Novel? The novel. Sorry, I shoulda specified. When I'm using Revan as of SoR, I just refer to him as SoR or SoR Revan.

Ursumeles
Ragnos impresses me more, tbh.
Though one can argue for Revan.

Azronger
Revan. Still never seen any substance behind Ragnos' hype.

The Merchant
Originally posted by Azronger
Revan. Still never seen any substance behind Ragnos' hype.

In Jedi Academy Jedi Knight II 14 Aby Luke states that he and his entire NJO will need to work together at full strength to defeat a Ragnos fully resurrected. I see no reason not take to take it at face value personally especially since it gives us something quantifiable that also pays off his hype.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't recall the statement being that definitive, tbh.

Haschwalth
Revan, by that time is above Novel Vitiate, and on par with Exar kun.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Revan, by that time is above Novel Vitiate, and on par with Exar kun. Wait......what? Revan Reborn and Kun > NoVitiate?

UCanShootMyNova
Marka.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by darthbane77
Wait......what? Revan Reborn and Kun > NoVitiate?

Revan reborn in my opinion, is at least Novel Vitiate level. I can go into a depth explanation if you want. And Exar has quotes of being the Strongest sith in history 50 years prior to Kotor, along with his feats. he is easily Novel Vitiate level, or around it.

I was thinking of SOR Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan Reborn is by no means on par with Novel Vitiate.

Haschwalth
Revan Reborn is by no means on par with Novel Vitiate.

Oh really, Revan was heavily Hindered before he went up against Novel vitiate, ill explain it in detail after my lectures.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Doesn't really overturn the immense number of implications from the Novel and SWTOR that Revan is not Vitiate level by any means. Nothing you can show from their fight in the Novel changes that either. thumb up

Haschwalth
Doesn't really overturn the immense number of implications from the Novel and SWTOR that Revan is not Vitiate level by any means. Nothing you can show from their fight in the Novel changes that either. thumb up

Not SWTOR level, Novel level yes.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Oh really, Revan was heavily Hindered before he went up against Novel vitiate, ill explain it in detail after my lectures. Revan wasn't hindered at all really. The drugs were out of his system, and there's nothing in the text that indicates Revan was hindered much at all by the nexus present on Dromund Kaas.

Vitiate has always been solidly superior to Revan, be it in the novel or in SWTOR.

Also, no. NoVitiate>Kun.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Merchant
In Jedi Academy Jedi Knight II 14 Aby Luke states that he and his entire NJO will need to work together at full strength to defeat a Ragnos fully resurrected. I see no reason not take to take it at face value personally especially since it gives us something quantifiable that also pays off his hype.

There's every reason not to take it at face value, especially when a single student from Luke's Academy soloed him on a dark side nexus laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Ragnos was never fully resurrected, lmao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

The Merchant
As others have pointed out, Ragnos wasn't resurrected when Jaden Korr fought against him on Korriban. Ragnos was possession Tavion, who did not allow him to unleash his full power. A Resurrected Ragnos is one whom possess his original body, right before the line I mentioned by Luke is said he even talks about how enough Force energy can allow cells to regenerate until a dead body is alive. Here is the video in question, skip to 27:00 mark for the Luke line I mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_IF1IaZdo&t=1629s

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Merchant
As others have pointed out, Ragnos wasn't resurrected when Jaden Korr fought against him on Korriban. Ragnos was possession Tavion, who did not allow him to unleash his full power. A Resurrected Ragnos is one whom possess his original body, right before the line I mentioned by Luke is said he even talks about how enough Force energy can allow cells to regenerate until a dead body is alive. Here is the video in question, skip to 27:00 mark for the Luke line I mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_IF1IaZdo&t=1629s

"If Ragnos is resurrected, there's no telling what he might be able to do."

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Welcome back.

Haschwalth
@darthbane77

Nothing states the drugs had fully run there course, as it was only a day within facing and being released.

Revan was tortured on a Dark Side Nexus potent enough to turn the likes of kyle katarn to the darkside for 3 years, that would of cut his connection to the lightside, abit.

This would of also screwed with Revans mental state, which in return would of affected Revans ability to draw upon the force, as your mind has to be in the right state, for the force flow through you effectively.

That on top of, Revan had just regained his memories, in which the last time that happened, he got his ship shot down, and could not create a barrier of any sorts to protect his crash, which is another mental hindrance. Not to mention anything evil, that he remembered doing, that he may of not before.

Vitiate was amped from the Darkside nexus, while Revan only uses dark side abilities in conjunction with light. Meaning apart from his force in balance attack(which sent vitiate flying) Revan was hindered.

Tutaminis is a physical ability meaning you need to build up energy, and Revan had less time, to do so than Vitiate had to build up his most powerful charge lightning storm.

Yet, while being mentally Hindered/likely drugged to a lesser extent/And hindered by a powerful dark side Nexus, which amped his opponent. He showed more parity to Vitiate than Meetra/scourge did to Nyriss. as they would of been turned to ash. While Revans skin melted, and he survived the attack for quite some bit. Revan was tanking the majority of the energy Vitiate was putting out as, comparing melting someones skin slowly compared to straight up turning them to ash instantly is in a completely different league in terms of energy. And he still managed to get up afterwards.

Revan, was no way near his prime against Vitiate, and considering he tanked something more 'infinitely' powerful than what would of turned meetra to ash. He wasn't that far off Vitiate during their fight, as which was demonstrated, as Revan was not fully dominated when pushed back, brushed Vitiates TP attacks like they were nothing, and reflected/dodged his lightning bolts, and managed to send Vitiate flying twice.

darthbane77
@ Haschwaith

"Nothing states the drugs had fully run there course, as it was only a day within facing and being released."
--------------

Actually, that's false. Revan himself states that he could have purged the drugs from his system had he been able to focus, and this was just prior to killing Nyriss:

"He struggled to his feet, battling the mind-numbing effects of chemicals coursing through his veins. Had his mind been able to focus, he could have purged them from his system."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

As well, after they'd escaped, Scourge gave Revan some medicine that, over the course of a few minutes, would fix the effects of the drugs:

"Scourge stepped over to a medkit on the wall and yanked it open. He grabbed a hypodermic filled with a green luminescent fluid. "This will help," he said, injecting it into Revan's arm. "But it will take a few minutes."

So not only does Revan know how to detoxify his body, he was also given a medical treatment to help with it as well. So the argument that Revan was hindered by drugs when he fought Vitiate, is entirely false and is no way based on any sort of fact.

"Revan was tortured on a Dark Side Nexus potent enough to turn the likes of kyle katarn to the darkside for 3 years, that would of cut his connection to the lightside, abit."
----------------

Not really. There's no mention in the text of Revan being noticeably hindered by the nexus, and generally, when Drew Karpyshyn writes, he makes it known that a nexus is affecting a character. In the "Revan" novel, the only mention of it is that Revan's ability to see the future was hindered, but that's it. And given that a potent source of Dark Side power like Sidious' and Plagueis' Dark Side shift of the Force, only caused the Jedi to fail to see the future during the PT era, I see no reason to assume that this situation is really any different. Plus, Dromund Kaas' nexus strength could have grown from the time of TOR to the NJO, so comparing the same nexus 4000 years apart is a bit silly, given we know for a fact that the potency of nexuses can change. Look at Korriban for an example.

"This would of also screwed with Revans mental state, which in return would of affected Revans ability to draw upon the force, as your mind has to be in the right state, for the force flow through you effectively."
-----------------

The Force was flowing through Revan fine, especially considering the text notes that he allowed, at one point, the Force to flow through him in equal light and dark portions to produce his first ever "Force in Balance" attack.

"Instead of charging forward, he opened himself up to the Force, letting both the light and the dark side flow through him like twin rushing rivers. But instead of focusing or channeling the Force, he released it in its purest form."

- The Old Republic: Revan

I'm gonna off on a limb and say that, had Revan been negatively effected in his ability to allow the Force to flow through him, that this would not have been possible.

"That on top of, Revan had just regained his memories, in which the last time that happened, he got his ship shot down, and could not create a barrier of any sorts to protect his crash, which is another mental hindrance. Not to mention anything evil, that he remembered doing, that he may of not before."
----------------

Except Revan had a day or more to sift through the memories and center himself between the time he regained his memories and the time he fought Vitiate. Just as well, the assumption that he was negatively effected here is, quite simply, drawing a conclusion that can't be drawn. Given that the text makes no note of Revan being at all held back by his newly regained memories. in fact, just the opposite is true. Regaining his memories all at once made him far greater than he'd ever been in the past. So again, the text itself is in total disagreement with your conclusion here.

"Vitiate was amped from the Darkside nexus, while Revan only uses dark side abilities in conjunction with light. Meaning apart from his force in balance attack(which sent vitiate flying) Revan was hindered."
-------------

Again, like with Revan, there's no note of Vitiate being affected in any way by the Nexus on Dromund Kaas. So that assumption is not supported by the text.

"Tutaminis is a physical ability meaning you need to build up energy, and Revan had less time, to do so than Vitiate had to build up his most powerful charge lightning storm."
------------

I'm not sure why you're mentioning this. Even so, if Revan was an effective equal of Vitiate as of the time of the novel, even if Revan were hindered, Revan would not have been so soundly beaten. While I agree that Revan's tutaminis was effective to an extent (Vitiate's assault SHOULD have ashed Revan, but it didn't) that doesn't change the fact that Revan was quickly overwhelmed by the lightning, to the point where Revan is left on the floor spasming out of control. If they were comparable in power, this quite simply would not have happened.

"Yet, while being mentally Hindered/likely drugged to a lesser extent/And hindered by a powerful dark side Nexus, which amped his opponent. He showed more parity to Vitiate than Meetra/scourge did to Nyriss. as they would of been turned to ash. While Revans skin melted, and he survived the attack for quite some bit. Revan was tanking the majority of the energy Vitiate was putting out as, comparing melting someones skin slowly compared to straight up turning them to ash instantly is in a completely different league in terms of energy. And he still managed to get up afterwards."
------------------

I agree with you to an extent here. However, the drugs and nexus had no effect whatsoever on this battle. On the point of Revan showing more parity with Vitiate than Meetra and Scourge did with Nyriss, that's a no brainer, and is a rather strange point to bring up, given we already know that Revan is VASTLY more powerful than any of those three (Meetra, Scourge, Nyriss). But I believe my above response answers parts of this point as well, so I'll move on.

"Revan, was no way near his prime against Vitiate, and considering he tanked something more 'infinitely' powerful than what would of turned meetra to ash. He wasn't that far off Vitiate during their fight, as which was demonstrated, as Revan was not fully dominated when pushed back, brushed Vitiates TP attacks like they were nothing, and reflected/dodged his lightning bolts, and managed to send Vitiate flying twice."
---------------

He was very near his prime, actually. As I answered several times already, the drugs and nexus did next to nothing. As for the rest of it, Revan knew what Vitiate would try, so he was prepared for the TP assault, which is why it failed. Dodging lightning bolts is hardly contending, given Revan's master level combat precognition and superior overall combative ability, it's not surprising that Revan was able to dodge and deflect a few measly lightning bolts. And finally, the whole sending Vitiate flying thing, is greatly exaggerated. He deflected a lightning bolt into Vitiate's chest, which barely did anything but singe Vitiate's robe. And the other time was with his "Twin Rivers" assault on Vitiate, which also sent Revan staggering back, as noted in the text:

"There was brilliant flash as the air between the two combatants lit up. The energy unleashed was powerful enough to send Revan staggering. The Emperor, unprepared and with much of his strength diverted to his effort to dominate Revan's mind, was sent flying backward."

^^^Plus, as said in the text, Vitiate was unprepared for the assault. It's entirely possible that, had Vitiate been prepared for the attack, that Vitiate only would have been force back a couple feet, or possibly, not forced back at all.

Haschwalth
@darthbane77

Actually, that's false. Revan himself states that he could have purged the drugs from his system had he been able to focus, and this was just prior to killing Nyriss:

"He struggled to his feet, battling the mind-numbing effects of chemicals coursing through his veins. Had his mind been able to focus, he could have purged them from his system."

"Scourge stepped over to a medkit on the wall and yanked it open. He grabbed a hypodermic filled with a green luminescent fluid. "This will help," he said, injecting it into Revan's arm. "But it will take a few minutes."

The problem was that the drugs prevented him to focus, meaning he couldn't, it specifically said that the liquid will help, not cure. It never said the drugs were fully purged.

Not really. There's no mention in the text of Revan being noticeably hindered by the nexus, and generally, when Drew Karpyshyn writes, he makes it known that a nexus is affecting a character. In the "Revan" novel, the only mention of it is that Revan's ability to see the future was hindered, but that's it. And given that a potent source of Dark Side power like Sidious' and Plagueis' Dark Side shift of the Force, only caused the Jedi to fail to see the future during the PT era, I see no reason to assume that this situation is really any different. Plus, Dromund Kaas' nexus strength could have grown from the time of TOR to the NJO, so comparing the same nexus 4000 years apart is a bit silly, given we know for a fact that the potency of nexuses can change. Look at Korriban for an example.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I checked force Nexus's amp ones connection to the force or hinder it, not just cloud the future. Dromund kaas was covered in dark side energies, Yavin was regarded as a place where no Jedi could last long due to the darkside presence, valley of the jedi, oricon etc. There was no indication that Kaas's Nexus acts any differently.

The Force was flowing through Revan fine, especially considering the text notes that he allowed, at one point, the Force to flow through him in equal light and dark portions to produce his first ever "Force in Balance" attack.

-------------------------------------------------------
That doesn't prove he wasn't hindered, it just means Revan drew upon what energies he could, so his Balance attack was not at full potential.

Except Revan had a day or more to sift through the memories and center himself between the time he regained his memories and the time he fought Vitiate. Just as well, the assumption that he was negatively effected here is, quite simply, drawing a conclusion that can't be drawn. Given that the text makes no note of Revan being at all held back by his newly regained memories. in fact, just the opposite is true. Regaining his memories all at once made him far greater than he'd ever been in the past. So again, the text itself is in total disagreement with your conclusion here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It still does not change the fact, that Revan was mentally hindered, from being tortured for 3 years, which does affect ones ability to draw upon the force. If he had regained his mask, without being captured his power would of been greater, than that of when he received the mask, and faced Vitiate. As he wouldnt of suffered mentally.

............................................................................................
Again, like with Revan, there's no note of Vitiate being affected in any way by the Nexus on Dromund Kaas. So that assumption is not supported by the text.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All nexus's have an affect on ones connection to the force lmao, Vitiate is on a dark side Nexus, thus he must be bolstered/benefited. why are ignoring it's function.
.......................................................................................

'm not sure why you're mentioning this. Even so, if Revan was an effective equal of Vitiate as of the time of the novel, even if Revan were hindered, Revan would not have been so soundly beaten. While I agree that Revan's tutaminis was effective to an extent (Vitiate's assault SHOULD have ashed Revan, but it didn't) that doesn't change the fact that Revan was quickly overwhelmed by the lightning, to the point where Revan is left on the floor spasming out of control. If they were comparable in power, this quite simply would not have happened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's the ability of the charged lightning storm, it's nothing like the lightning Sidious used against Yoda. It completely overwhelms ones defenses. You have to be on there level to stop it. Revan while hindered, managed to, tank the majority of it while hindered, with Revans tutaminis not having the same amount of time to charge, still caught and held the vast majority enough to physically tank the rest.

Vitiate was TPing Revan in the middle of him focusing on both sides of the light and Dark, to create the force in balance, Vitiates TP was usless, and did nothing in battle couldn't even distract him, or make him lose focus. Who knows what would of happened, much of Vitiates strength into TP did nothing and Revan sent him flying, Revan clearly won that encounter.

Trocity
Revan.

darthbane77
"The problem was that the drugs prevented him to focus, meaning he couldn't, it specifically said that the liquid will help, not cure. It never said the drugs were fully purged."
-----------
Again, you're incorrect. The effects of the drugs wouldn't have lasted so long as to keep Revan in a state of constant stupor. It's noted that he was barely able to stand or focus when he was first freed, which is a far cry from later on, when he was easily taking down Vitiate's guards, and facing off against Vitiate himself. The speed at which Revan had to react in order to survive, is more than enough evidence to suggest that the drugs' effects had worn off, at least ALMOST entirely. Plus, you're assuming that Revan didn't have the chance AT ALL between gaining his freedom and his fight with Vitiate, to have detoxified himself. However, Revan is seen meditating between those events, meditating on the Force, focusing on it, and if he was focusing on the Force, chances are that he'd detoxified himself or was in the process of doing so. The assumption that he couldn't do so at all is one hell of a reach. As well, the medicine administered to Revan by Scourge was meant specifically to allay the effects of the drugs. Given that Revan was not only seen focusing on the Force (attempting partially to see the future), had been administered medicine to lessen the drugs' effects, and was seen later on with no apparent side effects of the drugs anymore, all points to Revan not being effected by the drugs. But the assumption that Revan was incapable of detoxifying himself at all, throughout the entire period of time between his release and his duel with Vitiate, is an idiotic assumption. Especially considering logic, and the evidence present in the novel itself, contradict that notion.

"Last time I checked force Nexus's amp ones connection to the force or hinder it, not just cloud the future. Dromund kaas was covered in dark side energies, Yavin was regarded as a place where no Jedi could last long due to the darkside presence, valley of the jedi, oricon etc. There was no indication that Kaas's Nexus acts any differently."
--------------
Some nexuses do, other don't. Dromund Kaas has, to my knowledge, never been noted as giving any amps or hindrances to anyone. And the text itself does not note, or even imply, that Revan suffered any hindrances. Which dismantles your argument. And as I said, Drew Karpyshyn always makes reference to a nexus amping or hindering a character. In the "Revan" novel, there is no such reference. So, given the text makes no note of it, there's nothing present in the novel that allows any argument for Revan being amped. Yavin IV has those quotes stating that it amps/hinders Jedi and Sith, Dromund Kaas does not.

"That doesn't prove he wasn't hindered, it just means Revan drew upon what energies he could, so his Balance attack was not at full potential."
----------
That's not implied at all. Given there's nothing even remotely solid that implies Revan wasn't at 100%. Also, you seem to be misunderstanding what your original point was, so here it is:

"This would of also screwed with Revans mental state, which in return would of affected Revans ability to draw upon the force, as your mind has to be in the right state, for the force flow through you effectively."

So there's a couple things wrong with this. First of all, your original argument was that the Force was not flowing through Revan properly, which is false, given that Revan was able to have both sides of the Force flow through him equally. Both light and dark. The fact that he could do this is proof alone that he wasn't hindered. When a Force user is being effected negatively by a nexus, they have difficulty calling on the Force at all, depending on the strength of the nexus. Revan was still capable of calling on BOTH sides of the Force simultaneously and in equal strength, a feat which, even after Revan's defeat by Vitiate, was thought to be impossible by the Revanites, even under optimal circumstances. So the fact he could summon both sides of the Force is solid evidence that Revan was not notably affected by any nexus.

darthbane77

SunRazer
Revan's not on par with Vitiate by any stretch of the imagination but he still impresses me more than Ragnos.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ragnos was never fully resurrected, lmao.

According to which source?

Deronn_solo
Jaden Korr's statement and common sense.

A low-tier Dark Jedi like Tavion can't possibly wield the totality of Marka Ragnos' power. We saw that in another ancient spirit, in Exar Kun, who was unable to access much of his powers because the vessels his channeled his abilities in were inefficient power sources.

Therefore, it's only logical to conclude, that a fully resurrected Ragnos, in his own flesh and blood, would be considerably more powerful.

Haschwalth
@darthbane77

Part 1.

1. Yes, and he managed to incinerate Nyriss while still suffering heavy effects, a few emperors guards, not a problem, Revan would beable to clear those guards with half his
strength, it doesn't need to keep, completely down it just needs to affects him a tiny amount, as the medicine given was only stated to help not cure. The average drug lasts
about a week in a persons body. No i'm not, its harder to detoxify a drug specificly hindering your ability to do so. The fact still shows Revan can use the force under the
influence of it.(eg. Nyriss) so Meditating, and seeing into the future is no problem. Not really, since it was not made clear, that the drugs were fully purged. Only your
assumption.

2.The darkside energy doesn't act differently, it gives one power(strength), a darkside Nexus is home to Darkside energies. so one drawing upon the darkside will have their power
amped higher in a Darkside Nexus than not.(it's the very definition of the darkside, lmao it doesn't act differently, it grants one power) you have to prove an instance where
the darkside energies don't act like they are suppose to. Drumond kaas, has already described to be strong in the darkside, why on earth would drew have to consistantly shove that
facts down your mouth like a baby, hold your hand make everything clear, like you are 5 years old. He would expect you to know how one works.

3.He can choose how much, of the light or darkside of the force he wants flowing through him, it's not a consistant. It's like how, force user can toy with others e.g. Sidious
toying with luke, before deciding to kill him, or not kill their opponent, its the reason why the Strike team, that attacked Vitiate weren't automatically incinerated, with
his force lightning storm. They can choose how much power they want in an attack. It doesn't prove your case.

4.A day doesn't fix 3 years of straight mental(possbily physical) torture, even meditiating/force heal wouldn't fix the likes of that in a day. Look at Anakin, his mental limits
prevent him from tapping him into half his power, and we can reasonable assume he meditiated a fair bit. And as I have said Revan doesn't use the darkside, unless it's in
conjunction with the light, as he proclaims himself prominently a Jedi Master.

5.Reasonable assumption, evidence given of them being on a darkside nexus. as I said before Drew doesn't need to baby feed you.

Haschwalth
@darthbane77

Part 2.

6.Yes he wasn't on Vitiates level at the time because of the hinderances he was facing, and still showed parity with managing to contain the vast majority of Vitiates power.
he may of collapsed, but he was still tanking it(absorbing the vast majority of it with tutaminis). Like I said that attack is you either tank it, or don't. Revan managed
to have enough strength, just tank it, if he didn't he would be a pile of ash.

7.He tried to dominate his mind, revan was ready, end sentence. no it doesn't imply Revan needed to use that attack to surive his TP, the whole events leading after completely
Contradict your arguments. Have you even played SWTOR?, this argument his hilarious, and completely misinformed.

Revan was manipulating Vitiates actions, and fears. No one completely inferior as you try to push. Would beable to screw with Vitiates decisons if he couldn't compete with Vitiate
mentally.

"Revan played on the Emepror's caution and patience, constantly pushing them to the forefront of his enemy's mind. He augmented his irrational fear of death. At every opportunity
he reinforced the idea that invading the Republic was reckless and dangerous."

"Finally, the Emperor permitted the war to end in a truce- his ruthless tactics unknowingly calmed by his mental link with the Jedi Master Revan, a legendary Republic hero..."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"When the Empire launched the Great War against the Republic, Revan used his connection to the Emperor to manipulate the Sith Lord into ending the conflict in a temporary peace,
saving millions of lives in the process."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Revan entered Vitiates mind and Learn't centuries of Knowledge, he is easily on par with Vitiate Willpower wise possibly greater as he surived both Vitiate and the dreadmasters
Mental attacks, who could wipe out republic fleets, for 300 years.

"I learned a lot as his prisoner. Centuries of knowledge."

―Revan (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

And is futher supported that after 300 years of being in lockstep with the emporers mind, vitiate never once got the location of the Foundry, which proves Vitiate doesn't have a
shread of chance in TPing Revan. There are easily another few quotes lying around but you get the point. If Revan could be so easily TP'd he would of fallen back to the darkside
which is what Vitiate wanted.

"He want's me to be Darth Revan again. Serve him as I did centuries ago." - Revan

You seriously don't know what would of happened with the force in balance attack, he sent Vitiate flying, if he weren't TPing, the effects would of been less, but there is isn't
enough evidence that It would of been usless.

JKBart
Revan obliterates

Marka is all hype without any smallest proof he was worthy of anything else rather than flowing around as a ghost HURR IM A GREAT SITH GRANDFATHER DURR RESPECT MY CORPSE'S AUTHORITY

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Jaden Korr's statement and common sense.

A low-tier Dark Jedi like Tavion can't possibly wield the totality of Marka Ragnos' power. We saw that in another ancient spirit, in Exar Kun, who was unable to access much of his powers because the vessels his channeled his abilities in were inefficient power sources.

Therefore, it's only logical to conclude, that a fully resurrected Ragnos, in his own flesh and blood, would be considerably more powerful.

What statement? Fair enough on the rest.

Deronn_solo
He said something along the lines of Tavion not being able to handle Ragnos' corruption or something analogous to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.