Bill de Blasio's latest blunder involves protecting naked women harassing tourists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
SMH.

When is enough, enough for the liberal agenda. This is what I was talking about, when is it?

Short Notes: Most of these women are illegal immigrants (PC: Undocumented Workers) who are harassing tourists, hurling insults and in some cases, accosting tourists and people. They are naked, demanding money, and the police are not allowed to touch them because they are protected under their sanctuary city.

Again, Naked Women harassing tourists and families on in the big apple. Protected under sanctuary city policy.

What is wrong with NYC?

BackFire
Sounds like I need to get my ass to New York.

vansonbee
Originally posted by BackFire
Sounds like I need to get my ass to New York. Just don't bring your family with you and you're good.

I would at least confirm it was a hot naked Panhandlers before going, tho.

socool8520
Originally posted by vansonbee
Just don't bring your family with you and you're good.

I would at least confirm it was a hot naked Panhandlers before going, tho.

It is a mix from what the yahoo article showed. Some were attractive some weren't. They were also using foul language and flipping birds to people who didn't tip them.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
It is a mix from what the yahoo article showed. Some were attractive some weren't. They were also using foul language and flipping birds to people who didn't tip them.

Yep, and they brag about how the cops won't enforce the laws against them.

The mayor signed a bill creating these zones and then forbids cops from enforcing the bill on illegals lol. No wonder the cops seem to hate his moron.

Can anyone explain to me why this mayor should not immediately be removed from office?

How about California leaves the USA and they can just use that as one big Sanctuary State. All the illegals can stay in California and the rest of the world can sit back and count the days until the inevitable utopia arises in Cali, lol.

Flyattractor
Yeah, I would imagine the "Chicks" that are willing to get NEKKID and scream at tourists.....well it is probably the same type that goes to Nudist Clubs and the like.

PROTECT YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! The HORROR OH GOD THE HORROR!!!!!!!

Beniboybling
Trumpers triggered by bewbs. sad

Flyattractor
You are just upset this is only being done by Der WIMMINZ!

Now if this was big jiggly MAWN BEWBS ...You would be wishing the Concorde still made Cross Atlantic Express trips.

Beniboybling
embarrasment

Flyattractor
You also have to remember ...Good Looking People Don't SHow you their Goodies on the Street for FREE! You want to see Good Looking Live...You gotta Pay to see dat butter.

Fugly Nut Jobs are the only ones that give that crap out for a toss...cause NOBODY wants to see it cept sickos.

Sickos like Bill DeBlasio apparently.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Trumpers triggered by bewbs. sad

No problem with titties. Thing is, just cuz those titties are attached to an illegal shouldn't make them immune to getting the law enforced.

Beniboybling
I agree, illegal bewbs trigger Trumpers the most. But can someone post the video evidence? All I've managed to find is footage of them being harassed by reporters, and taking photos with happy customers. sad

Surtur
I agree, illegal bewbs trigger Trumpers the most. But can someone post the video evidence? All I've managed to find is footage of them being harassed by reporters, and taking photos with happy customers. sad

The cops themselves say it's usually a no no to go after the illegals. They literally break the law right in front of cops lol.

Oh they did go after one...after she physically put her hands on a cop lol. So hey baby steps, they will only allow you to break the law before their very eyes to a certain extent.

Beniboybling
Like I said, evidence? Footage? Anything?

Surtur
Like I said, evidence? Footage? Anything?

http://nypost.com/2017/07/30/desnudas-have-gone-wild-in-times-square/

Now don't you dare say that law enforcement source isn't valid, after all: anonymous sources= good, I learned this from the Trump thread.

But Beni, we can dismiss all stories with anonymous sources if you want. Did you? I see it as win win either way, make a choice though and by all means make sure you're willing to stick to it in the future smile

Sable
Liberals: How dare you talk about a womans body and objectify them.

Common Sense: I dont want naked women on the street harrassing me and my family.

Liberals: How dare you not want to look at tittie! You are afraid of titties!!!

Common Sense: ...

Surtur
IMO every mayor of a Sanctuary City needs to be removed from office.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
http://nypost.com/2017/07/30/desnudas-have-gone-wild-in-times-square/

Now don't you dare say that law enforcement source isn't valid, after all: anonymous sources= good, I learned this from the Trump thread.

But Beni, we can dismiss all stories with anonymous sources if you want. Did you? I see it as win win either way, make a choice though and by all means make sure you're willing to stick to it in the future smile Thanks, looks like there is some substantive evidence for this being a issue, though it looks like in several cases the reporters are egging them on. However, evidence that the problem is with the police refusing take action remains suspiciously absent, hardly any of these incidents seem to even warrant a fine.

Not sure what your rant is about on the other hand. And don't much care. Sad!

Sable
IMO every mayor of a Sanctuary City needs to be removed from office.

It just goes to show you liberals dont care about women.

Surtur
Thanks, looks like there is some substantial evidence for this being a issue, though it looks like in several cases the reporters are egging them on. However, evidence that the problem is with the police refusing take action remains suspiciously absent, hardly any of these incidents seem to even warrant a fine.

Not sure what your rant is about on the other hand. And don't much care. Sad!

Nope, grown ass adults are responsible for their own choices, the reporters aren't to blame.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
It just goes to show you liberals dont care about women.

I knew this was true when they were whining and keeping pro life womens groups from attending the womens march.

Some democratic officials have said if you aren't pro choice you just need to leave the party. Because f*ck any woman that doesn't agree with killing babies. Yet I bet the simps disagree with the death penalty lol.

Sable
Since reporters harasss Trump, maybe its their fault too?

Surtur
Since reporters harasss Trump, maybe its their fault too?

And they sometimes report false or misleading information.

Boom, reasoning I guess.

Sable
I knew this was true when they were whining and keeping pro life womens groups from attending the womens march.

Some democratic officials have said if you aren't pro choice you just need to leave the party. Because f*ck any woman that doesn't agree with killing babies. Yet I bet the simps disagree with the death penalty lol.

I have never understood that "I am for killing babies but against killing murderers."

Surtur
I have never understood that "I am for killing babies but against killing murderers."

Best part is when the reason they give is sometimes innocent people are executed. The babies are just 100% guilty though.

Yet they will also be on board with charging someone with murder if they attack a pregnant woman and she loses the baby lol.

Beniboybling
Nope, grown ass adults are responsible for their own choices, the reporters aren't to blame. Right. Cool. I'm taking about them telling reporters following them around taking videos and pictures, I don't blame them and I don't care.

Sable
Best part is when the reason they give is sometimes innocent people are executed. The babies are just 100% guilty though.

Yet they will also be on board with charging someone with murder if they attack a pregnant woman and she loses the baby lol.

You must be kidding?

Surtur
I don't even comprehend how these people get so ballsy. Doing things like crashing someone elses selfie and then demanding they give you cash for the picture lol.

Or just taking someones phone and taking a picture of them and then demanding a tip.

If they take someones phone and that person just flat out decks them in the face, why do I get the feeling they'd play the victim?

Why are illegals being allowed to harass American citizens?

Sable
Illegals in NYC and CA have more rights then citizens.

Surtur
You must be kidding?

Sadly no.

Surtur

Sable
Liberals: How dare you talk about a womans body and objectify them.

Common Sense: I dont want naked women on the street harrassing me and my family.

Liberals: How dare you not want to look at tittie! You are afraid of titties!!!

Common Sense: ...

Robtard
What's the big deal about some bare naked titties? Of all the things to get upset over, geez. Probably the same type of conservative people who throw a tantrum when a mother breastfeeds her infant in public. FFS, it's just a t!t.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
What's the big deal about some bare naked titties? Of all the things to get upset over, geez. Probably the same type of conservative people who throw a tantrum when a mother breastfeeds her infant in public. FFS, it's just a t!t.

Its not about the ****, it about the fact they are openly breaking the law, and cannot be arrested, detained or deported.

And the fact they are harassing people.

Surtur

Can you quote me where someone says it is the boobs that are the specific problem here? Go!

Robtard
#triggered by titties

Surtur
Yeah I didn't think so.

jaden101
Its not about the ****, it about the fact they are openly breaking the law, and cannot be arrested, detained or deported.

They can be laughed at though. Or wanked over. Whichever is your preferred option.

Robtard
Yeah I didn't think so.

Oh no, you most certainly are #triggered by titties, son. Fuming even.

ps When's the last time you've had a pair in your face?

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden101
They can be laughed at though. Or wanked over. Whichever is your preferred option.

Both, at the same time.

Sable
Isnt this mysogeny?

Surtur
Oh no, you most certainly are #triggered by titties, son. Fuming even.

ps When's the last time you've had a pair in your face?

You keep telling yourself that champ. When you decide you want to quote anyone saying the problem is boobs feel free to let me know.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101

Nah, people would whine about say it was racism and sexism. This is the same country where people find a way to say wanting to end discriminatory programs is in itself racism.

Robtard
Nah, people would whine about say it was racism and sexism. This is the same country where people find a way to say wanting to end discriminatory programs is in itself racism.

^ Actively whining over imagined whining. He won't see the humor

Surtur
^ Actively whining over imagined whining. He won't see the humor

^^This guy won't see the irony in his statement.

Beniboybling
#triggered by titties thumb up

SquallX

Pretty sure these tourist also brings there kids with them. Pretty sure I wouldn't my developing child to see naked **** left and right before there ready.

Robtard
^ LoL, what a loon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.