Who is more to blame for Hillary Losing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Take your pick.

Emperordmb
Where's the Hillary Clinton option?

Sable
I figured that was a given.

Surtur
It's hard to say, but Hilary Clinton is going to answer all your questions in her upcoming book. Here is the cover, and yes this is real:

http://i.imgur.com/saWpjxC.jpg

In reality it should be called "I Happened".

ArtificialGlory
This is what happened.

Surtur

Sable
Why did it change from Comey cost Hillary the election to Putin?

Steve Zodiac
Hilary lost the present joke of an administration is an irrelevance to her. It is of Trumps making.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Hilary lost the present joke of an administration is an irrelevance to her. It is of Trumps making.

Lol...this post needs to be preserved forever.

ArtificialGlory

Robtard
Steven,

Some people just don't understand that in every presidential election cycle there's a winner and a loser, very rarely there's two losers like we had in 1992. So they see Clinton losing as some epic and unheard of thing, cos they're dunces.

It's the same like being amazed over a coin-toss, when you know it's going to be either heads or tails

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
Steven,

Some people just don't understand that in every presidential election cycle there's a winner and a loser, very rarely there's two losers like we had in 1992. So they see Clinton losing as some epic and unheard of thing, cos they're dunces.

It's the same like being amazed over a coin-toss This is true.

Flyattractor
I can see two Hillary Losers right now...

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's like a grotesque act of public masturbation, isn't it? Not that it's Hillary who's exclusively guilty of this, of course.

It's like masturbating while simultaneously flicking everyone off with your free hand.

Anyways brb, gotta go stab my eyeballs repeatedly with toothpicks over the image of Hilary masturbating.

Surtur
Steven,

It's the same like being amazed over a coin-toss, when you know it's going to be either heads or tails

Lol the comments in this thread just get better and better. "It's like being amazed over a coin toss". laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol the comments in this thread just get better and better. "It's like being amazed over a coin toss". laughing

^ See Steve, here is a perfect example of one of those dunces acting a dunce. I knew it wouldn't take long.

Surtur
Quick Steve reply and agree with him, you have a chance to score even more points lol. Then tell us all more about how it's Trumps fault Hilary lost.

Sable
Can anyone explain how it went from blaming Comey to blaming Putin?

Flyattractor
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/18/article-2367791-1ADADFA8000005DC-984_634x427.jpg

Steve Zodiac
^ See Steve, here is a perfect example of one of those dunces acting a dunce. I knew it wouldn't take long. Agreed, but then he doesn't even understand what I posted.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Can anyone explain how it went from blaming Comey to blaming Putin?

Putin is an easier scapegoat. Remember: once the Dems found out Comey was investigating the Trump campaign suddenly he became awesome and competent. They wanted him gone before that and said he was incompetent, so you'd think given how important the Russia investigation was to them they wouldn't want someone incompetent in charge, but that would involve using actual logic.

From the liberals I know it seems most of them feel Putin is more responsible for the loss than Comey, but it does seem like Hilary herself considers them equally responsible.

The problem with blaming what Comey did is that he announced to the world the investigation had turned up nothing before election day. Yes there was early voting, but as I recall...a majority of people who voted did so on election day. Why would people thus be turned off by Comey announcing they had found nothing on Weiners laptop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.