GL Hal Jordan vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Close fight. GL Hal would win against Stable or Void Sentry 5-6/10. Death Sentry would require a Krona buster to kill or Hal creates a giant worm that eats Sentry for a forum win.

RealityWarper
Sentry erases Hal with one thought.

zopzop
Sentry. Freaking Diana broke Hal's constructs as if they were made of glass, Sentry would sodomize him.

Zack M
God Hal wins.

Damborgson
Standard versions I'm actually lwaning towards Sentry is he's not going to cry and fly off the planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Sentry. Freaking Diana broke Hal's constructs as if they were made of glass, Sentry would sodomize him.
And Hal made Nekron his *****.

mmm

Zack M
Originally posted by Damborgson
Standard versions I'm actually lwaning towards Sentry is he's not going to cry and fly off the planet.

Current Hal is a being of pure will power, I think. Able to own Zero Hour Parallax. Sentry dies.

Damborgson
You'll notice in the post that you quoted that i believe a confident mentally stable sentry can beat stabdard GL Hal. Whether thats current version or not doesn't really matter since we're not arguing spite threads.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
Current Hal is a being of pure will power, I think. Able to own Zero Hour Parallax. Sentry dies.

Zero Hour Parallax had to store energies coming from chronal anomalies during 72 hours to make an Universal feat once.

That's something that Sentry can do on a whim without effort as explained by Tony Stark.

Sentry stomps

Zack M
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Zero Hour Parallax had to store energies coming from chronal anomalies during 72 hours to make an Universal feat once.

That's something that Sentry can do on a whim without effort as explained by Tony Stark.

Sentry stomps

Sentry had problems with Hercules and Hulk.

Hal MEGA STOMPS>

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
Sentry had problems with Hercules and Hulk.

Hal MEGA STOMPS>

laughing

Sentry one-shots Hal.

Josh_Alexander
Sentry is unstable so Hal might have the upper there. Yet Sentry is very powerful....hmmm my bets are on Sentry.

Zack M
Hal is above multiversal. He's Metaversal. Hal ftw.

Horrificus
Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.