Valkorion vs. 5 DoE Banes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Unamped Bane
(no nexus feats for Bane)
Starting distance is 40 feet

Can The Banes drop them with the lightning that failed to kill Herron?

MythLord
Valky.

HitTheAssasin
They all get ragdolled and oneshotted.

ChocolateMuesli
the banes kill valkorion by setting on fire the couch valkorion is sitting on with the lightning that failed to kill hetton

Kurk
BANE DIES

Deronn_solo
Realistically, no one short of the Ones of Mortis is beating 5 Banes simultaneously.

Valkorion dies tbh.

Trocity
thumb up tbh.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Valkorion dies tbh.

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Realistically, no one short of the Ones of Mortis is beating 5 Banes simultaneously.

Valkorion dies tbh.
Tenebrae was holding his own against the Outlander, Senya, Arcann and Vaylin under disadvantaged conditions. He fell due to utilization of Uber Holocron.

In another instance, Tenebrae one-shotted an entire Dark Council via Sith Sorcery.

He is more than capable of defeating Darth Banes x 5 under the right conditions.

Ursumeles
One Bane would be enough.

Rockydonovang
Valkorian never faced off against his entire family in an actual fight. He only dominated the outlander while amped with Vaylin and his spirit form failed to dominate a chained Vaylin. Valk would get destroyed if he tried to take everyone he faced in the vision by himself

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Valkorian never faced off against his entire family in an actual fight. He only dominated the outlander while amped with Vaylin and his spirit form failed to dominate a chained Vaylin. Valk would get destroyed if he tried to take everyone he faced in the vision by himself

A physical Valkorian would dominate her.
She was born, before Ziost, and with the trend of force users bloodlines being weaker every generation(dilution), I think we can assume she isn't in his prime ballpark. Which is backed, when he dominated, Outlander/Her though weakend/and arcann. Which adds up.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Ursumeles
One Bane would be enough.

Nah. Valk is vastly more powerful than Bane.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Haschwalth
A physical Valkorian would dominate her.
She was born, before Ziost, and with the trend of force users bloodlines being weaker every generation(dilution), I think we can assume she isn't in his prime ballpark. Which is backed, when he dominated, Outlander/Her though weakend/and arcann. Which adds up.
1. Baseless assertion given it was Vaylin's chained incarnation spirit valk couldn't dominate.
2. Vision yea, one that also would imply bs like outlander>Vaylin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, the idea that the fight in the Outlander's head is indicative of how an actual fight would go is pretty kek-worthy.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You do not understand the realities of that fight.

Tenebrae is not a stranger to contending with strike team(s) of well-armed (and powerful) opponents so why would he fail to tackle 5x Darth Banes?

If this was a lightsaber duel, I would argue that 5x Darth Banes might be too much for a single individual. But this is not.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Valkorion has the ability to subdue entire Strike Teams with his powers so why would he fail to tackle 5x Darth Banes? What is so special about this Strike Team?

LOL.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL.
It is a query, not an explanation. I want him to state his reasons.

They have numbers but each individual is terribly outclassed in power and all of them carry same set of vulnerabilities. If Tenebrae's power is sufficient to immobilize and/or kill one of them, others would be just as irrelevant when subjected to same .

A lion will kill 5 dogs easily.

Deronn_solo
None of the strike teams Valkorion has faced, is anywhere near 5 Banes, lal.

Sinious
In SoR, during when Vitiate was weakened, they don't even consider joining Revan and fighting the Emperor.

This is after Ziost, and Valkorion is significantly more powerful than he was when he was above Revan+HoT+Darth Marr+Satele Shan. I'd say that team is easily worth 3 Banes tbh.

I'd say Valky might have a chance here. smile

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You do not understand the realities of that fight.

Tenebrae is not a stranger to contending with strike team(s) of well-armed (and powerful) opponents so why would he fail to tackle 5x Darth Banes?

If this was a lightsaber duel, I would argue that 5x Darth Banes might be too much for a single individual. But this is not. it's almost as if I never argued regarding his ability to take 5 banes

thesithmaster
None of the strike teams Valkorion has faced, is anywhere near 5 Banes, lal.

thumb up

Valk stomped four Jedi. Yeah, they're elite, but five Banes are much better. One Bane is much better than all those Jedi individually.

Valk stomped twelve Dark Councilors, but they're not above five Banes. They're all featless.

Goes on and on.

slayne
Valkorion stomps them all.

Azronger
Valkorion dies if he acts stupid again, but he can win on pure power alone. I honestly have no clue what this obsession with the strength of numbers that some people here have is.

If character A can one-shot character B, what difference does it make if there are two or three B's? How does the added amount of B's change the fact that each of them are one-shot material? If A one-shots a B, how are his equally weak comrades going to stop that from happening? If they get in the way of the attack, they die themselves. All A has to do is fire the amount of Force attacks that there are B's.

Is Valkorion unable to fire five Force attacks? Is that what people like Deronn are saying here? Or do they think a single Bane is powerful enough not to get one-shot? I'm open to both possibilities, but I'd still like an explanation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.