Justice Department Gets Attacked For Trying To Protect Asians From Discrimination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
I guess anyone who wants to get to the bottom of discrimination is a racist unless it involves blacks? This is absurd.

DOJ to investigate Discrimination against Asian Americans

Surtur
It goes to prove they will literally whine over anything Trump does no matter what.

You wanna end discrimination? Racist! You wanna reform immigration because only 1 out of every 15 immigrants coming in is actually skilled? You don't want a skilled worker to be able to bring in nieces and nephews and cousins and shit with them? Pshhh, I bet you sacrifice infants on the weekends.

jaden101
Amazing. One post and the thread is already off topic.

Better still, it's not even the record.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Amazing. One post and the thread is already off topic.

Better still, it's not even the record.

Off topic posts are all the rage these days. So you must be feeling a whole boatload of amazement on this board.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
Off topic posts are all the rage these days. So you must be feeling a whole boatload of amazement on this board.

Quite a bit, yes. Not for that though.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Quite a bit, yes. Not for that though.

Well as I always say(but have never said): any amazement is good amazement.

jaden101
True.

True.

Sable
Why is protecting Asians now racism though, that is what is not making the dots connect.

Surtur
C_VVbA0N3Vs

They lose their minds over this move by the DOJ. "This is textbook white fragility" says the Daily Beast, lol.

They legitimately do not want discrimination discussed unless it's harming minorities. Well not just any minorities, the *right* type of minorities. Cuz f*ck Asians.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sable
Why is protecting Asians now racism though, that is what is not making the dots connect.

It's because the NYT misreported it as protecting whites.

And all the other sites just took what they said at face value, without looking in to it themselves.

Proves 99% of the media doesn't fact check, and just cribs from their more popular news rivals.

cdtm
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

CNN gets to tear into someone else over sloppy reporting for a change. Happy Dance

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

CNN gets to tear into someone else over sloppy reporting for a change. Happy Dance

It's almost like seeing Uwe Boll tear into the guys that made the Super Mario Bros movie for making a shitty video game movie though, isn't it? I'd feel better if CNN had not written a recent article implying it's only straight white males who are pro life.

But yeah, I love how they just sought to say "this is about white people". You know they have lost their minds when they are more or less shaming people for not wanting to end discrimination against the "right" kind of groups.

People have tried to pivot and go after things like "legacies". I say both, I mentioned before I want the legacy shit done too. A person should not benefit due to wealth or race. N, not even if they belong to a race that was discriminated against in the past. We should be done fighting discrimination with discrimination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.