Zuckerberg hires former Clinton pollster Joel Benenson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Zuckerberg Preparing for a Presidential Run?

BackFire
Rumors about a lot of CEO's running in 2020. Disney CEO and Starbucks CEO (I think?) also rumored to be considering runs.

Sable
Man its going to be a a shit show. They all are going to be attacking each other on how wealthy they are.

Dont know how democrats are going to take to a bunch of billionares running for president since Bernie was against that. And the progressive wing which wants control is completly against the rich(so they say)

BackFire
Well that's what the primary will be for.

cdtm
The progressive wing is a joke.. Neo-liberals are the real power, which is why Bernie will never get the nomination.

Surtur
If the Dems freak out over the prospect of Kid Rock running for senate then this is going to cause them to have a meltdown.

Robtard
LoL at Trumpers freaking out over weenieboy Zuckerberg running when they should be licking his anus harder than they did Trump's considering his business success.

Remember, you created this environment of the 'uber rich means you get to be president just cos rich' when you elected Trump, so stop crying.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
The progressive wing is a joke.. Neo-liberals are the real power, which is why Bernie will never get the nomination.

Bingo.

jaden101
It's all the rage these days, voting for people with anti-social mental disorders.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL at Trumpers freaking out over weenieboy Zuckerberg running when they should be licking his anus harder than they did Trump's considering his business success.

Remember, you created this environment of the 'uber rich means you get to be president just cos rich' when you elected Trump, so stop crying.

Not really, it's more about how Sanders ran against the millionaires and billionaires running the government. And how being a successful businessman doesn't mean you are qualified to be president, even though there are only 3 qualifications. I suspect we will see 2-3 actors from Hollywood, 3-4 billionaires and a few progressive women like Warren and Harris.

Robtard
Because when Trumpers elected Trump it changed the political atmosphere, lowered the bar and set a precedent, so now every retard who's famous and/or rich now thinks they have a shot and can do the job of POTUS, no previous political experience needed. Why we're hearing about Zuckerburgs and Dwayne Johnson wanting to be president.

I'll give it to that pile of shit hack Kid Rock though, at least he's aiming lower, to get some political experience behind himself first before even thinking of running for POTUS. IMO, he should start even lower, like city councilman or the like and work his way up into politics, see if it's a good fit first.

Sable
I am pretty sure Bush lowered the bar

Lol to the kid rock part.

Robtard
Say what you will about Bush's presidency, he's an effing criminal for getting us into Iraq on a BS narrative imo, but he had the political qualifications at least going in.

Sable
I am pretty sure he was a raging alcholhalic and was drunk many times on national tv.

jaden101
Maddox was supposed to be running president last time. If you're gonna vote for an Internet legend it might as well be him.

Sable
Maddox?

jaden101
The author of such works of literary genius as

The Alphabet of Manliness
I am better than your kids
And
**** Whales
http://maddox.xmission.com

Surtur
I'll give it to that pile of shit hack Kid Rock though, at least he's aiming lower, to get some political experience behind himself first before even thinking of running for POTUS. IMO, he should start even lower, like city councilman or the like and work his way up into politics, see if it's a good fit first.

Lol, triggered by Kid Rock I see.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
The author of such works of literary genius as

The Alphabet of Manliness
I am better than your kids
And
**** Whales
http://maddox.xmission.com

Indeed, best page in the universe. I like when he grades the art work of little kids. It has been a long time since I've gone to his site.

EDIT: Lol! The SJW newsletter.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=af17_sjw

"Cash me in Auschwitz" lmao.

jaden101
His Mad Max review is fantastic.

Surtur
http://maddox.xmission.com/af17/af17_cash1.jpg

laughing

|King Joker|
If it ends up being Trump vs. Zuckerberg, I'll most likely vote third party, lol.

jaden101
Can you imagine the information Zuckerberg could release about any of his opponents. 😂

BackFire
Piss tapes!

Sable
Originally posted by jaden101
Can you imagine the information Zuckerberg could release about any of his opponents. 😂

He could possibly lose his job, and be in jail for doing that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
He could possibly lose his job, and be in jail for doing that.

Not if he ran on the democratic ticket. Worst case scenario he just feigns ignorance and gets cleared of any wrong doing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Not if he ran on the democratic ticket. Worst case scenario he just feigns ignorance and gets cleared of any wrong doing.

^

LoL, someone's still suffering from Clinton Derangement Syndrome even though she'll never be president

Surtur
^

LoL, someone's still suffering from Clinton Derangement Syndrome even though she'll never be president

Because hey it's not like she has refused to just go away. She's not trying to act like she should be used heavily by the Dems in 2018 to raise funds. She's not releasing a shitty book that will likely involve her blaming everyone but herself for her loss.

I mean Rob just to be clear, you are 100% aware that the main reason Hilary Clinton lost was Hilary Clinton, correct?

EDIT: I realize I'm putting you on the spot because your pal Steve Zodiac tried to claim it's 100% Trumps fault she lost. You recognize that for the nonsense it is, yes?

Robtard
She'll never be president, so you're literally still losing it over her because she could be pulled out the freezer to do some fund raising for the DNC and because she's releasing a book which I assume you'll never read. Sure sounds like a severe case of Clinton Derangement Syndrome laughing out loud

She lost because Trump played the better game/campaign and because of people like you who voted for him. Really that simple. You do realize that Trump won because of his supporters/voters, right?

Sable
What if she runs ago though, I mean how can the DNC stop her, she has more money then they do, and more power. I wouldn't count her out for 2020 yet.

Robtard
The DNC would be retarded to support her then, she lost to Trump once, going for a second round would be idiocy, even with Trump slumping. She'll be used to raise money, she'll do speeches, she'll write etc. But I'd shelve away the CDS if I were Surtur, she won't be president.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.