Monarch vs OWAW Superman (sundipped)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think Superman will rip Monarchs armor apart or damage it, which will release the energies. He needed to leave the double Big Bang of Imperiex Prime in the past or he would get killed IIRC. Since he has no Boom Tube I think he would die right after Monarch explodes.

Philosophía
Sundipped Superman wins.

RealityWarper
Monarch easily.

The sundip will not change anything.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can Edit my post...
Anyway, I think that OWAW Supes would win without the amp but as said, it would cost him his life as he has no means to contain Monarchs energies.

xJLxKing
Superman can probably breach the armor but survive the universal explosion, probably dies

carver9
He doesn't breach the armor or beat Monarch. Monarch stomps.

panthergod
.. He can oneshot Worlogog empowered Vera Black with a partial Sun Dip.

Superman wins.

h1a8
Superman with ease

Philosophía
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Do you think he woul survive the Big Bang in his face, with the amp? I think if Superboy Prime could , he could, too. I think all-out Superman is Superboy Prime level - nevermind with the amp.

I wouldn't lump Imperiex and Monarch in the same boat, though. Imperiex is basically entropy/creation/omni-dimensional annihilator. He is the big bang, in the literal sense - from which every dimension of the Universe is reborn. Monarch is quantum-destruction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.