Odin Force vs Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Which is more powerful?

Philosophía
Void one-shots Odin with his > Molecule Man powers, am I right?

RealityWarper

zopzop
Even if people believe Odin would win, and I'm not saying he wouldn't, Voidtry would just reform like he usually does and Odin would be a bloody mess.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by zopzop
Even if people believe Odin would win, and I'm not saying he wouldn't, Voidtry would just reform like he usually does and Odin would be a bloody mess.

What is amusing is that people don't get how powerful each characters are...

I see no way for Odin to stop Exitar physically for example.

Board Walker
Well with the revelation that Sentry is host to/actually is the Goblin Force, I would say he trumps sky fathers by several tiers of power.

xJLxKing
Void can't be killed. He doesn't need his body to live. Odin at best can only destroy his body but Void will win.

10/10. It's nearly a stomp

zopzop
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well with the revelation that Sentry is host to/actually is the Goblin Force, I would say he trumps sky fathers by several tiers of power.
WTH?! Where did you read this? You got a scan or the issue it's mentioned in?

ShadowFyre
Sentty hasn't done one thing that puts him on Odin's level. Y'all are retarded. He never stopped exitar. He flew a dead exitar ( that Thor killed) off planet. Odin has recreated planets and ripped entire universes away. This is a stomp.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Sentty hasn't done one thing that puts him on Odin's level.

He has done things beyond Odin's paygrade.

>_<

He stopped Exitar's descent to Earth.

Exitar was pushing down and Sentry was pushing up which means that their force were equals, Rogue with the power of all Earth heroes was less than an insect to him. In short Sentry was able to stop the physical might of the most powerful Celestial (physically).

Remember that Exitar is more powerful than the entire 4th host and that Arishem is more powerful than Odin, Zeus and Vishnu combined. That feat tells a lot about Sentry power.

That's right, he did that too.

Exitar, even dead, was bigger than Earth.

I defy you to find a hero with a similar feat whatever it is Hulk, Thor, Hyperion or even Zeus or Odin...

Sentry has destroyed planets while holding back.

Wrong.

Sentry has destroyed Molecule Man, that's beyond Odin's power-level.

Yes, this is a Godstomp but not the one you are speaking about.

Odin enters in his final Odinsleep.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
WTH?! Where did you read this? You got a scan or the issue it's mentioned in?

It was never mentioned.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Odin gives him the Silver Surfer treatment. He one shots him.

Adam Grimes
Odin, obviously.

RealityWarper
Vodin stomps.

Odin demonstrated nothing to beat a being on that scale.

Sentry was said to be able to fight Galactus to a standstill years before he understood that he could bend the reality to his whims.

LANSHARK
Sentry has been and always will be a hot mess of writer imagination! Newer character that the writers keep adding powers to because Stan Lee and Jack Kirby are not around to stop them!
So Sentry would probably win, but it would be a crap win because of what Sentry has been written into!

Damborgson
Pretty sure this thread is asking what is more powerful, the power of the void or the Odin force in its totality, and the Odin Force is stronger.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson
Pretty sure this thread is asking what is more powerful, the power of the void or the Odin force in its totality, and the Odin Force is stronger.

You are saying that Odin Force >>> Molecule Man

When Galactus >>>> Odin Force

And Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus.

That make no sense at all.

Prof. T.C McAbe
MM > Galactus > Odin Force > weakened unstable MM from DA who wanted to fail

Damborgson
Originally posted by RealityWarper
You are saying that Odin Force >>> Molecule Man

When Galactus >>>> Odin Force

And Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus.

That make no sense at all.

I'm saying that in its totality of power, beating that version of MM wouldn't necessarily be above the Odin Force.

abhilegend
Odin transform an entire city to normal casually.

http://i.imgur.com/BzTF9H2.jpg

Sentry explicitly can't and has to ask Owen to do it.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681123-0524802694-tQa5x.jpg

A minor enchantment from Odin killed Exitar who killed Death Sentry (amped sentry).

Odin Force is far more powerful.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
MM > Galactus > Odin Force > weakened unstable MM from DA who wanted to fail

He wasn't waekened God damn it.

You can repeat that he was weakened one billion times, he wasn't.

That's not how his power works.

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm saying that in its totality of power, beating that version of MM wouldn't necessarily be above the Odin Force.

Still wrong.

Originally posted by abhilegend

A minor enchantment from Odin killed Exitar who killed Death Sentry (amped sentry).

Odin Force is far more powerful.

You are still bullshitting.

It has been explained to you and it's in the scan that you posted that Sentry didn't had the finesse to repair the city.

However he had the raw power to beat Molecule Man which Odin hasn't.

What the hell is wrong with you ? Seriously...

Still:

The point of Thor's Axe was to pierce the Celestial's hide. It doesn't equals it to be more powerful than a Celestial to beat it.

Odin didn't do the enchantment. It was Thor.

Sentry didn't die in Earth explosion. You are making that up to shit on the character because you have less maturity than a kid XD

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
It was never mentioned.
Phuck. I was hoping big grin

abhilegend
Is RW still whining? Good, good.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
Is RW still whining? Good, good.

I'm schooling you.

You are whining because Sentry put the shit out of your favourite characters without effort.

Post more.

It is amusing to see you butthurt and lying about everything.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He wasn't waekened God damn it.

You can repeat that he was weakened one billion times, he wasn't.

That's not how his power works.

Still wrong.

He was weakened, I proved it with scans. You can have your opinion and you don't have to accept what I posted, I do not care. And reading through the discussions in the other threads i am really glad that I am far from alone with this stance.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He was weakened, I proved it with scans.

You interpreted Molecule Man having mental issues as being weakened which isn't the case.

Molecule Man isn't weakened by his mental issues.

He is weakened if he has negative beliefs on his abilities and there wasn't a single one in Dark Avengers.

Same.

That's not an argument to support a wrong theory.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You interpreted Molecule Man having mental issues as being weakened which isn't the case.

Molecule Man isn't weakened by his mental issues.

He is weakened if he has negative beliefs on his abilities and there wasn't a single one in Dark Avengers.

Same.

That's not an argument to support a wrong theory.

I don't engage in circular discussion. You are wrong and I proved it, that's all that is left. Feel free to disagree.

Philosophía
Well.....bump.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin Force. No contest.

Sin I AM
Hmmmm...its been awhile since secret wars for ne but umm didnt his confidence and mental state affect his powers?

RealityWarper
Void is still more powerful.

riv6672
Originally posted by ozz81
Which is more powerful?
Odin Force, as was shown on page 1.

Eternal Idol
Sentry blows.

Odin Force > the Void

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Sentry blows.

Odin Force > the Void

Nice joke, pal.

Sentry can even totally shrug off attacks that can kill Odin for good...

Sin I AM
Void is still more powerful.

Will u stop phuckin trolling dude

Stoic
The Molecule Man said "HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I CONTROL THE MOLECULES, I DO"

This is the guy who has the entire old 616 multiverse sitting on a shelf in his mancave in a shoe box.

I searched and searched, and have yet to find one citation proving that he was in a weakened state?

I have to go with Sentry/Void (same guy, different disposition) as being the more powerful of the two.

If they fought I'm not sure that Odin has a way of defeating a concept being like the Void. It would be like fighting King Toonami (does not exist btw) a being made of gossamer dust, and toon-force dark matter.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Will u stop phuckin trolling dude

I'm not trolling.

Your bias is stopping you accepting the truth.

Originally posted by Stoic
The Molecule Man said "HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I CONTROL THE MOLECULES, I DO"

This is the guy who has the entire old 616 multiverse sitting on a shelf in his mancave in a shoe box.

I searched and searched, and have yet to find one citation proving that he was in a weakened state?

I have to go with Sentry/Void (same guy, different disposition) as being the more powerful of the two.

If they fought I'm not sure that Odin has a way of defeating a concept being like the Void. It would be like fighting King Toonami (does not exist btw) a being made of gossamer dust, and toon-force dark matter.

You got it, Bro. thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin Force. No contest.

Odin force > Void

RealityWarper
Genis Vell was able to briefly incapacitate King Thor and he couldn't do shit to Sentry.

Molecule Man was able to shitstomp the Beyonder but he couldn't permanently put down a Sentry unaware of his powers and wa shitstomped by a Void whom newfound his powers.

Odin beating Void sounds like a big joke.

Insane Titan
Odin force, easily.

Defeating a unstable weak Molecule Man isnt proof. The myth was busted a long ago that Void beat a full powered stable Owen.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Odin force, easily.

Defeating a unstable weak Molecule Man isnt proof. The myth was busted a long ago that Void beat a full powered stable Owen.

Nothing was busted, there was just some delusional fanboys bringing a myth and a vast misinterpretation of Owen Reece to fit their agenda.

FYI, Molecule Man was totally unstable in his second fight against Beyonder and he still shitstomped him so being "unstable" still doesn't matter, that's not what weakens Owen.

Adam Grimes
Nah, the OF is still more powerful than Void.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nah, the OF is still more powerful than Void.

Feats are superior to your Argumentum Ex Culo.

Adam Grimes
Feats are superior. Exactly my point. Glad you agree kid

RealityWarper
Exactly my point. Glad you agree kid

The way you argue on this forum are always the same, you post baseless opinions and can't back them up. Nice job. thumb up

Adam Grimes
This particular debate was over in page 1, so why would I engage in a conversation with someone who lacks the comprehensive skills to understand how these arguments work?

RealityWarper
This particular debate was over in page 1, so why would I engage in a conversation with someone who lacks the comprehensive skills to understand how these arguments work?

You are one of the least person of Earth whom can talk about comprehensive skills, even less about debating.

Oh and if you are you are refering about Abhi's "arguments", please let me laugh my ass off. The poor guy doesn't make the difference between power and skill.

Adam Grimes
You are one of the least person of Earth whom can talk about comprehensive skills, even less about debating.

Oh and if you are you are refering about Abhi's "arguments", please let me laugh my ass off. The poor guy doesn't make the difference between power and skill. What makes you say that? I don't even know you, kid.

Abhi? Everyone here has pointed out why your only argument is wrong. Are you actually stupid?

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
no matter how much they are*

Adam Grimes
Ok, you are actually stupid.

ShadowFyre
Sentry fans will still be clinging for dear life to this one feat 20 years from now.

Odin ripped an entire universe away from the other 9 realms. That shits on anything the Void will ever do.

riv6672
So, two debates settled in one thread, then. thumb up

meep-meep

Legitimity indeed.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
Legitimity indeed.

Legitimacy ?

meep-meep
you can't even see how bad you are at a some legitimity.

meep-meep
Just messing with you RW.

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Poor man's enzeru lmao

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
Just messing with you RW.

<3

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

playa1258
Odin Force shits on the Void.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
"if anyone can show me a proof of molecule man saying that he cannot do something with his powers in dark avengers. for exemple (for the denser readers in here), "i cannot control *insert whatever example possible here*" i will stop defending this argument"

I'm still waiting since AT LEAST two years.

Nobody on this forum and others has ever been able to post a single evidence of Molecule Man being weakened in Dark Avengers.

https://heroichollywood.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Thanos-Avengers-Come-And-Get-Me.png?x42694

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Adam Grimes
Lol

Insane Titan
Stop shifting the burden of proof.

You claimed that Molecule Man was weakened in Dark Avengers.

Now prove it:

"if anyone can show me a proof of molecule man saying that he cannot do something with his powers in dark avengers. for exemple (for the denser readers in here), "i cannot control *insert whatever example possible here*" i will stop defending this argument"

Come cry again. thumb up laughing just as I thought.

I think it is option 1.

Typical weak fanboy

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing just as I thought.

I think it is option 1.

Typical weak fanboy

You are talking about yourself again.

You said that Molecule Man was weakened.

Prove it.

You are a coward.

You can't provide a single scan. Loser.

Show me a proof of molecule man saying that he cannot do something with his powers in dark avengers. for exemple, "i cannot control *insert whatever example possible here*"

Sin I AM
These two trollings aside...iirc MM did state to himself how he wanted to lose iirc

Adam Grimes
Even Bullseye managed to fight back MM's reality warping in that story lol.

RealityWarper
These two trollings aside...iirc MM did state to himself how he wanted to lose iirc

He didn't. It was an interpretation of his subconcious mind and MM himself answered it wasn't the case.

Either ways this doesn't do shit to MM own powers.

He didn't.

MM believed he did.

****ing big difference.

Adam Grimes
'Mm believed he did' lol

RealityWarper
'Mm believed he did' lol

His subconcious believed the water was angry... Which doesn't ****ing matter but...

But feel free to prove me wrong and prove that Bullseye can manipulate matter like you are implying it. Go on.

Adam Grimes
His subconcious believed the water was angry... Which doesn't ****ing matter but...

But feel free to prove me wrong and prove that Bullseye can manipulate matter like you are implying it. Go on. Nah, prove that first. I'll accept your concession otherwise.

Strawman

Sin I AM

Lol seriously though one of the things bendis got right with DA was Ares. He wrote an interesting Ares

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Adam Grimes
Lol seriously though one of the things bendis got right with DA was Ares. He wrote an interesting Ares Yeah, it was a pretty shitty run overall but definitely let some characters shine and admittedly, the concept was pretty fun.

Excuses. Go on and prove that Bullseye can manipulate matter.

Stop running away and post the ****ing scan were Owen say that he cannot control something.

Spineless loser. IOW you can't. laughing out loud

Btw, quote me saying Bullseye can manipulate matter.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Adam Grimes
Right there moron, you said that Bullseye was fighting back Molecule Man's power, now go on and prove that claim, you are clearly implying that Bullseye has control over his own matter so go on and prove it:

Go on and prove that claim. Kid, I just stated the facts: Owen turned Bullseye into water and he could still move himself to some extent. Even MM remarked 'We have a fighter!', and that was the end of it. Now, if you finished getting all sweary and sweaty, please tell me where is your interpretation stated in the book.

Btw will you ever properly understand logical fallacies?

Insane Titan

Sin I AM
Always found it odd that some Sentry fans will scream bloody murder if you say he lost straight up to Thor in Siege (sentry wanted to lose) or wwh (where some say he also wanted to lose) but when he beats someone who themselves want to lose like Owen it's bs or strawman etc...its cool to use sentrys mental issues to handwave away low showings but god forbid another character is debated using the same logic

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

leonidas
entertaining as it's been watching IT go IT on rw, how many threads does rw need to ruin before the whole forum just throws him on ignore? everything he says is bait, so how come people STILL entertain his delusions?mmm

RealityWarper
Originally posted by leonidas
entertaining as it's been watching IT go IT on rw, how many threads does rw need to ruin before the whole forum just throws him on ignore? everything he says is bait, so how come people STILL entertain his delusions?mmm

Nice counter !

Oh wait, you made no counters or arguments.

Just the same worthless trolling as usual. Keep going mate. thumb up

carver9
Thor=Hulk>>>>Sentry>Molecule Man. Thor killed him and Hulk beat his face black and blue.

Sin I AM

*sigh*

Bob wanted to pay for his deeds in Siege. That's clear as day.

Bob wanted to lose against Hulk in WWH once he had the panic attack that made him lose control of his powers.

Molecule Man didn't want to lose at all. He defended his territory. The stuff that the duplicate of Mephisto, Beyonder, Enchantress, etc... are saying stuff that Owen is feeling, they aren't meant to be the truth.

Soooo you're handwaving MMs subconsciously stating he wanted to get caught and lose while simultaneously cheerleading Sentry arguably wanting to lose in WWH and half-heartedly wanting to lose in Siege?

tkitna
Thor=Hulk>>>>Sentry>Molecule Man. Thor killed him and Hulk beat his face black and blue.

Oh Carver.

One Big Mob
Thor=Hulk>>>>Sentry>Molecule Man. Thor killed him and Hulk beat his face black and blue. You're too good for this world

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You're too good for this world

Lol... I hope you knew I was playing.

One Big Mob
I am the forum's leading expert in Carvonomics. You don't have to tell me that you were just carvin' around.

That post is going to be a carv in RW's side though. Even if he plays it off, it hurt. There is more pain in his eyes than Hulk's healing factor could deal with.

carver9
Did MM really say he wanted to lose.

RealityWarper
Soooo you're handwaving MMs subconsciously stating he wanted to get caught and lose while simultaneously cheerleading Sentry arguably wanting to lose in WWH and half-heartedly wanting to lose in Siege?

The context is obvious.

WWH: Sentry was endangering everyone. The point was to make Hulk looks like he hero.

SIEGE: Bob shows his guilt and asked the heroes to kill him. What the hell do you want more evidence ?

DARK AVENGERS: You take everything out-of-context to confirm your bias.

No.

That was one of the copy he created and Molecule Man himself denied it.

His whole attitude through the comics shows that he didn't want to lose but you know how people on this forum works Carver...

Sin I AM

If you read Dark Avengers where they went to Dinosaur Colorado you can see instances where Mephisto, Enchantress, etc talk to him about what he should/shouldn't do with the Avengers. Each manifestation represented an aspect of his subconscious. Essentially he was talking to himself. At one point iirc Enchantress said to just kill them to wit he meekly replied no. Beyonder or Mephisto, cant remember which one, asked y and stated that Owen was trying to get caught that he was actively doing things to draw the authorities attention because he knew he was wrong...or something along those lines, im paraphrasing since I don't have the book in front of me.

There's also the fact that Owen (much like sentry) is limited by his mental state. Powerful enough to punk abstracts but visibly afraid of Reed Richards and his machinations.

But dont take my word for it. Just read the book

RealityWarper
If you read Dark Avengers where they went to Dinosaur Colorado you can see instances where Mephisto, Enchantress, etc talk to him about what he should/shouldn't do with the Avengers. Each manifestation represented an aspect of his subconscious. Essentially he was talking to himself.

Yeah, they showed some of his ideas and stuff like that.

Guilt, fear, etc...

It doesn't make this thoughts true or real.

Which he replied that he was just protecting his town/home and which is what he did during the whole comic book.

Owen's variations of mental state alone aren't the cause of his up and down in power-level.

The only condition for this to work is that they have to trigger mental blocks first and they are always stated on panel.

In this story, it is the opposite. He showed that he got rid of the mental blocks he had when he was inside the raft.

I know Dark Avengers like the back of my hand.

Adam Grimes
People, you know this guy more than me. Is he trolling or actually mentally handicapped?

RealityWarper
People, you know this guy more than me. Is he trolling or actually mentally handicapped?

I think that the response that you are searching is that you are psychologically projecting your flaws on others.

Nice counters to my posts by the way.

You didn't make a single Ad Hominem from the start and stayed on topic fully backed-up by scans. thumb up

Oh wait ! Backing-up stuff is what I do. You don't. XD

Sin I AM

Maybe...maybe not. I think the consensus of the forum is that Owen was less than himself during the DA debacle. As for the thread OF simply offers more

Philosophía
People, you know this guy more than me. Is he trolling or actually mentally handicapped? I wouldn't demean retards by associating him with them.

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes

RealityWarper

Putinbot1
Originally posted by leonidas
entertaining as it's been watching IT go IT on rw, how many threads does rw need to ruin before the whole forum just throws him on ignore? everything he says is bait, so how come people STILL entertain his delusions?mmm Agreed Leo, IT is a top dude! RW, not so much!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Agreed Leo, IT is a top dude! RW, not so much!

Love you too, pal. <3

Adam Grimes
I wouldn't be surprised if you actually misunderstood his post lol

One Big Mob
Sure, pal.

I'm still waiting for this scan of Molecule Man saying that he cannot do something in Dark Avengers.

Keep running away.

Your trolling is the only way you have find to evade your worthless life.

I'm sure that your daughter enjoy having her dad wasting his time posting useless shit on battleforums when she needs him.

Loser <3 Here we go

Philosophía
I think that is the end of the line, actually.

IT should report him, since that's a ban, most likely, and move on.

Adam Grimes
I was thinking the same.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
I was thinking the same.

Tell me when you plan to make an argument actually backed-up with anything instead of your worthless butthurt trolling dude.

Good luck.

Insane Titan
Yeah sure due.

IT's posts are only full of shit: insults and trolling.

The reason why he is still allowed to walk on any boards is a mystery. irony.

Cry more coward.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
7 pages and still no proof that Molecule Man was weakened during Dark Avengers.

That's a win in my book. thumb up

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

Adam Grimes
*keeps misusing words and terms*

RealityWarper
*keeps misusing words and terms*

*keeps making worthless posts*

Since I'm posting in this forum you never made one worth reading...

To be fair you didn't do it before neither. thumb up

Adam Grimes
How would you know? You can't read.

RealityWarper
How would you know? You can't read.

I'm still waiting for you to back-up your claim about Bullseye:

Go on and back-up that claim, buddy.

Prove it and show HOW Bullseye did it.

You don't understand shit, dude. XD

Adam Grimes
He moved even after being turned to water and you said it was because MM imagined it, lol. Still waiting on that confirmation.

And still waiting for you to properly use words and terms. thumb up

RealityWarper
He moved even after being turned to water and you said it was because MM imagined it, lol. Still waiting on that confirmation.

He didn't. Molecule Man made the water move and believed that Bullseye was angry.

He made a lot of people disappear without knowing it, that's the same shit here.

Go on and prove your claim and show Bullseye using matter manipulation. thumb up

Based on ?

Do you prefer that we continue this conversation in French ? XD

Adam Grimes
That's another L in your book. thumb up

RealityWarper
That's another L in your book. thumb up

No.

That's another debate that you have lost handily.

You make wild claims and can't back-up shit.

Too bad for you. thumb up

the Darkone
Odin Force superior to the Void which hasn't done anything on the level of the Odin Force. OF ripped a damn universe out of the world tree, powerful enough to leech powers from the cosmic infinity to empower Odin dark self which caused universal damage, and Odin regaining his mind from a trance and undo all the damage his evil counterpart unleashed. OF can bestow Godhood on mortals, defeating a Hell Lord in their domain, fighting Dr. Doom who had stolen the beyonder and held his own for a while, fought the 4th host and can resurrect the dead. The Void/Sentry d**k sucking is phucking ridiculous, Void/Sentry got more mental problems than MM, Owen is chilling in his God cave while Void is locked up like some damn mistreated head case, and w

Insane Titan

RealityWarper

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>