Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma vs Darth Caedus and Jaina Solo Fel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
All characters are at their respective peaks - standard morals and such apply.

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 in a good fight.

slayne
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Team 1. As handy as Jacen will be in a team battle, Jaina's just out of these guys leagues. Plus, I'd favor Kun over Jacen in a straight-up battle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1 in a good fight.

Rockydonovang
team 2 wrecks, Jaina mvp smile

Haschwalth
Team 1.

Azronger
Team 1 in a good fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina and Jacen.

Rockydonovang
Jaina has hype putting her in comparison with luke from both luke and jaina, She can handle the likes of Kuna nd Ulic just fine

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which is unfounded tbh.

Jaina dies. smile

Trocity
She has also admitted inferiority to the Jedi council as of LOTF.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Jaina and Jacen.
you still have the quote saying Jaina as of fotj has all the power she had when luke was amping her against caedus?

Deronn_solo
The Jaina brigade is pretty weak, tbh.

How in the world does one subjective quote allow her to share parity with Luke freakin Skywalker?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger

holy heck, this is the first time i've ever seen you choose characters before RotE, than after.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
you still have the quote saying Jaina as of fotj has all the power she had when luke was amping her against caedus?
A fake quote. ^

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Friend's sending it to me.

DarthAnt66
Come to Hangouts, Syn.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
A fake quote. ^

Tbh I trust him. I'll ask him the page number if you want to verify though.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The Jaina brigade is pretty weak, tbh.

How in the world does one subjective quote allow her to share parity with Luke freakin Skywalker?
*2, from both characters involved in the comparison who both have fought alongside each other countlessly

MythLord
Team 2.

Vorpal Ruin
Jacen and Jaina should win. Both are right below Luke Skywalker, which is enough.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How so? Caedus wasn't exactly all that close to Luke Skywalker, and Jaina even less so.

Deronn_solo
Luke is the worst measuring stick ever, ngl.

thesithmaster
How so? Caedus wasn't exactly all that close to Luke Skywalker, and Jaina even less so.

Good question.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Jacen and Jaina should win. Both are right below Luke Skywalker, which is enough.
Caedus is somewhat comparable in dueling, but nothing else, really.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Caedus is somewhat comparable in dueling, but nothing else, really.

Jacen had more force knowledge than virtually anyone else in his era, perhaps except Luke. The only people actually more powerful in the force were Luke, and arguably Kyp.

Sure Jacen was. They had a very competitive fight. Jaina would be slightly below Jacen, but both of them are very likely stronger than all the other masters in their era. The strike team that fought Caedus, led by Katarn, would kill either of these two ancient sith lords.

DarthAnt66
Jaina would be slightly below Jacen, but both of them are very likely stronger than all the other masters in their era. The strike team that fought Caedus, led by Katarn, would kill either of these two ancient sith lords.

Just... no.

Vorpal Ruin
Just... no.

Good words, troll.

DarthAnt66
Damn, I guess I best retire now.

NewGuy01
thumb down That team couldn't have beaten Droma, let alone Exar Kun.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, from the lengthy explanations that ant has given me, Jaina was never all that close to Caedus, and when Luke had his shit together he casually pinned Caedus to a chair and Caedus was unable to break free. And to say that the Jedi strike team sent to defeat Caedus would even be able to defeat Droma is absolutely hilarious.

To put it simply, King Ommin was able to dominate the 3-4 million odd population of the city of Onderon using the dark side, overwhelm Arca Jerh, overwhelm a strike team of Jedi (sans Ulic) with dark side energy, etc, and Ommin's power was a fraction of the power possessed by Nadd's spirit. Kun oneshotted Nadd's spirit after fully embracing the dark side and what not, and Ulic Qel Droma proceeds to stalemate Exar Kun before growing far more powerful. Peak Ulic would absolutely defeat the strike team sent to kill Caedus. thumb up

NewGuy01
Yeah, from the lengthy explanations that ant has given me, Jaina was never all that close to Caedus,

Eh, it's hard to say where she stands relative to him. She improves by an undefined, but clearly significant amount between LotF and FotJ.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
True enough, but from what i read in LOTF she was pretty embarrassingly below Caedus.

DarthAnt66
There's only a two year gap. I doubt massively.

Vorpal Ruin
Yeah, from the lengthy explanations that ant has given me,

I understand where your error is now.

Jaina was never all that close to Caedus, and when Luke had his shit together he casually pinned Caedus to a chair and Caedus was unable to break free. And to say that the Jedi strike team sent to defeat Caedus would even be able to defeat Droma is absolutely hilarious.

Why don't you go ahead and rank the jedi and sith in the FOTJ/LOTF era, since you dont think they are all that close. Luke pinned Jacen down when they first met after Mara was killed, right? That is impressive for Luke, but I doubt many people could have done anything against a furious Luke in that scenario.

DarthAnt66
I understand where your error is now.
Ironic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Not sure what your issue is with Ant, tbh. His grasp on/understanding of LOTF content is as good as anyone's. Did he snap on you or something?

2. Rank them relative to whom? And it's not just the pinning, it's that Luke has also completely ****ed with Caedus by creating an illusory fleet, and rebuked Caedus' force attack so hard it shattered his collarbone. The only time I can recall Caedus doing well against Luke was in what was essentially a brawl. I still have yet to see why Caedus is above Kun, or Jaina is above Droma.

Vorpal Ruin
1. Not sure what your issue is with Ant, tbh. His grasp on/understanding of LOTF content is as good as anyone's. Did he snap on you or something?

Look at his contribution to this thread. A 6 year old's sarcasm is all there is. Doesn't matter what his grasp of the information is if he doesn't utilize it and would rather troll.

2. Rank them relative to whom? And it's not just the pinning, it's that Luke has also completely ****ed with Caedus by creating an illusory fleet, and rebuked Caedus' force attack so hard it shattered his collarbone. The only time I can recall Caedus doing well against Luke was in what was essentially a brawl. I still have yet to see why Caedus is above Kun, or Jaina is above Droma.

Rank them relative to eachother is what I meant. Would you put Caedus in the top 5 of that era? Who would you place above Jaina but below Caedus in that era? Losing to Luke doesn't mean he isn't incredibly powerful/skilled.

Ursumeles
LotF:
1. Luke
2. Caedus
3. Kyp
4. Mara
5-6-7-8: Lumiya/Saba/Jaina/Lobi

FotJ:
(-Abeloth-)
(-Taalon-)
1. Luke
2-3-4: Hidden One - Kyp - Darish Vol
5. Jaina

LotF/FotJ
1. Luke
2. Caedus
3-4-5: Kyp - Hidden One - Darish Vol
6. Jaina
7. Mara/Workan

Anyway, that Jacen is 2nd doesn't means he's close to Luke in any way (I'd argue that he is somewhat close in 'sabers tho). That being said, yes, there sre only a handful of people that could do better against Luke than Jacen did - but he's in no way close to Luke, really. Jaina isn't that close to Jacen, either.

MythLord
Workan? Also, the Hidden One is overrated.

His best feat is chucking stuff at Luke, moving Luke back with Alter Environment and Lightning(though not really hurting him) and getting one-shotted by Luke with a single kick. It's hard to see him comparing so well with Kyp, Jaina or Mara, tbh.

Vorpal Ruin
LotF:
1. Luke
2. Caedus
3. Kyp
4. Mara
5-6-7-8: Lumiya/Saba/Jaina/Lobi

This is pretty solid. Do you recall how easily Caedus beat Saba? He was unable to do that to Jaina, which would make me put Jaina above Saba. Jaina could reasonably be above Mara or Kyp too, imo. Kyp is more powerful in the force, and Mara has her vast experience as an assassin that could let her utilize an environment to be more tricky, but if I was told Jaina could take 6/10 fights against either of the two I wouldn't be surprised.

You could probably throw Krayt in there above Kyp and Jaina, perhaps Vol.

Ursumeles
When did Saba fought Jacen?

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

Vorpal Ruin
When did Saba fought Jacen?

Sometime during LOTF. Some Jedi infiltrated Jacen's ship, and Saba encountered him. He fried her with lightening, iirc.

Ursumeles
Quote?

I remember Saba, Luke & Ben confronting Jacen, tho.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rank them relative to eachother is what I meant. Would you put Caedus in the top 5 of that era? Who would you place above Jaina but below Caedus in that era? Losing to Luke doesn't mean he isn't incredibly powerful/skilled.

I think you're missing the point, here. My point is that while Jacen is certainly the 2nd most powerful Jedi/force user of the era, that fact doesn't preclude him being far below Luke, and Jaina even moreso. Which leads me back to my original point: what have Jaina and Caedus done, in your opinion, that lead you to believe that they would destroy this team, (which is the implication I get when you say the strike team that Caedus essentially dominated would defeat Exar Kun, lol)?

RHaggis
Team 1, if I'm honest. Exar and Caedus is a close fight and Ulic should be superior to Jaina, imo.

Vorpal Ruin
I think you're missing the point, here. My point is that while Jacen is certainly the 2nd most powerful Jedi/force user of the era, that fact doesn't preclude him being far below Luke, and Jaina even moreso. Which leads me back to my original point: what have Jaina and Caedus done, in your opinion, that lead you to believe that they would destroy this team, (which is the implication I get when you say the strike team that Caedus essentially dominated would defeat Exar Kun, lol)?

I don't think this fight is a mismatch. Yes, I think Katarn and the knights would take out Kun or Droma.

Neither of the sith could contend with Luke as well as Jacen did.

Quote?

I remember Saba, Luke & Ben confronting Jacen, tho.

I do not have the book available to quote, sorry. That could have been the group that infiltrated Jacen's ship, but when Saba and Jacen encountered each other it was 1v1, and Jacen took Saba out quickly with force lightening. I may be off a little here, but that is what I think happened.

DarthAnt66
but when Saba and Jacen encountered each other it was 1v1, and Jacen took Saba out quickly with force lightening. I may be off a little here, but that is what I think happened.
Completely false.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think this fight is a mismatch. Yes, I think Katarn and the knights would take out Kun or Droma.

Neither of the sith could contend with Luke as well as Jacen did.

Well I mean, this exchange is completely pointless if you don't elaborate on your opinions/give reasons.

Vorpal Ruin
Completely false.

What happened? I admitted I wasn't sure. Be useful for once.

Vorpal Ruin
Well I mean, this exchange is completely pointless if you don't elaborate on your opinions/give reasons.

I'm here to share my opinion and see other people's opinions. This isn't a debate. You can win a debate and still be wrong. This is as pointless as you make it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So you're here to see people say "team 1 wins" or "team 2 wins" with no reasoning behind it? Interesting.

Vorpal Ruin
So you're here to see people say "team 1 wins" or "team 2 wins" with no reasoning behind it? Interesting.

You're good at making assumptions with erroneous reasoning. Interesting.

DarthAnt66
Christ, Vorpal wins the award for the most pretentious yet irrelevant debater to ever grace KMC.

UCanShootMyNova
Be useful for once.

#Roasted

#Toasted

Vorpal Ruin
Christ, Vorpal wins the award for the most pretentious yet irrelevant debater to ever grace KMC.

Thanks for providing nothing except "wrong." You remind me of a current egomaniac, idiotic president. I'm not a debater, child; you may have noticed that if you could grasp the string of words I posted earlier.

DarthAnt66
I really can't tell if your being serious here, but whatever the case, it's really funny. I don't think Skillz or I even know who you are. Did we have a run in with you a couple years ago that hurt your feelings?

Trump 2020, BTW.

Vorpal Ruin
I really can't tell if your being serious here, but whatever the case, it's really funny. I don't think Skillz or I even know who you are. Did we have a run in with you a couple years ago that hurt your feelings?

Trump 2020, BTW.

We are random internet strangers. You are uncompromising and consistently disrespectful, which are terrible qualities for a human to possess.

What happened when Saba and Jacen fought? Your statement leads me to believe you know.

DarthAnt66
... what? I respond to a post by yours with, "just... no," which isn't disrespectful, and you've directed an insult at either myself or Skillz in almost every following post.

It seems you have "terrible qualities," as per your own definition. erm

---

They never fought. When Saba, Luke, and Ben reached the bridge, Ben threw grenades at Caedus' combat droids guarding him. Caedus nudged Saba into one of the grenades and she got ****ed up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up nothing ant or myself have said in this thread warrant any measure of vitriol.

UCanShootMyNova
Um...

Vorpal Ruin
... what? I respond to a post by yours with, "just... no," which isn't disrespectful, and you've directed an insult at either myself or Skillz in almost every following post.

That is dismissive, therefore disrespectful; as was the "completely false" comment.
I haven't insulted Skillz. I have no problem with him. We disagreed. My statement regarding reasoning was in reply to his previous statement. Skillz is fine in my book, even if we disagree.

It seems you have "terrible qualities," as per your own definition. erm

I fight fire with fire. Be a prick and I will be one to you. Your terrible attitude was easy to see when you joined years ago.

They never fought. When Saba, Luke, and Ben reached the bridge, Ben threw grenades at Caedus' combat droids guarding him. Caedus nudged Saba into one of the grenades and she got ****ed up.
Thanks. That you didn't simply state this instead of your dismissive statement was representative of your character. You prefer to belittle people rather than provide information.

DarthAnt66
Let the hate flow through you. thumb up

Vorpal Ruin

Exactly.

UCanShootMyNova

I mean, he's not wrong.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I mean, he's not wrong.

Thanks, friend. He knows. Perhaps we can be more civil now. We shall see.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. I think most people know they're not doing the right thing on these forums but they choose to consciously ignore it.

Deronn_solo
Glad to see the reasoning for Caedus/Jaina hype, is still shitty as ever.

DarthAnt66
Pretty sure both of you (aka Syn, Vorpal) missed the point I was trying to convey with that quote, but whatever.

Vorpal Ruin
Pretty sure both of you (aka Syn, Vorpal) missed the point I was trying to convey with that quote, but whatever.

Pretty sure you like to think other people are dumb to establish your illusion of intelligence. Enjoy never admitting or recognizing your glaring character flaws. I won't have to see them anymore.

darthbane77
Caedus and Jaina. Kun is above Caedus, but not by much, and Jaina is pretty solidly above Ulic. Jaina kills Ulic, then helps her brother kill Kun.

Ursumeles
How is Jaina solidly above Ulic?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthbane77
Caedus and Jaina. Kun is above Caedus, but not by much, and Jaina is pretty solidly above Ulic. Jaina kills Ulic, then helps her brother kill Kun.
My friend,

Ulic Qel-Droma is a beast even per Star Wars standards. I used to underrate him but he has significant hype to his name.

darthbane77
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
My friend,

Ulic Qel-Droma is a beast even per Star Wars standards. I used to underrate him but he has significant hype to his name. Oh I agree, and I have Ulic above the majority of Force users. But prime Jaina's equality to Caedus puts her above him.

HitTheAssasin
Caedus nigh-solos.

DarthAnt66
I won't have to see them anymore.
You're quitting?

How will KMC ever support itself now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.