Sentry vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
All out, best versions (Void included)

Philosophía
This is close. Still undecided.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
All out, best versions (Void included)

The Gauntlet is just Universal. XD

One_Angry_Scot
Why the need for a thread like this, if you have an opinion where you personally place Sentry much lower than that then why bother making this thread?

Unless you're doing it to provoke a reaction and provoke certain people in which case it's not really what this forum is about. Having threads to deliberately stoke fires.

xJLxKing
Sentry of course

cdtm
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Why the need for a thread like this, if you have an opinion where you personally place Sentry much lower than that then why bother making this thread?

Unless you're doing it to provoke a reaction and provoke certain people in which case it's not really what this forum is about. Having threads to deliberately stoke fires.

My opinion is irrelevent.

I don't plan on voting, either. I want to hear the arguments, and reassess..

One_Angry_Scot
My opinion is irrelevent.

I don't plan on voting, either. I want to hear the arguments, and reassess..

What argument could you see yourself believing for Thanos winning? And what about for Sentry. Imagine hypophetically.

Enzeru
This might be just a What If, but this is how the Sentry would do against the Infinity Gauntlet:

http://i.imgur.com/pOS10F3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L80VBcV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KC2v2QS.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What argument could you see yourself believing for Thanos winning? And what about for Sentry. Imagine hypophetically.

Feats.

I haven't read Sentry since Siege. I never would have believed Molecule Man would become top dog, either. Or that Living Tribunal would lose to Chaos and Order..

One_Angry_Scot
Feats.

I haven't read Sentry since Siege. I never would have believed Molecule Man would become top dog, either. Or that Living Tribunal would lose to Chaos and Order..

The only reason Tribunal lost to tehm was because the hierarchy was in disorder. As soon as Tribunal said this it gave them catre blanche to kill him.

You says feats but I was kind of looking for scans and stuff. I know them myself but when you make a thread then say you can see Thanos winning due to feats then you seemingly have already sort of made your decision.

carver9
Booty hurt thread.

Josh_Alexander
Or that Living Tribunal would lose to Chaos and Order..

The New Living Tribunal is much weaker than the previous one. Besides, he himself claimed that the hierchy is still being formed. Meaning there isn't an established Hierchy.

I've also come with this theory that the Living Tribunal is only really above anyone, when there is an inbalance in the universe; when a certain individual has upset the cosmic balance. Else the Living Tribunal won't step in, or won't be able to cast judgment (defeat) the individual.

Josh_Alexander
I believe Thanos should win. The powers of the Infinity Gauntlet are above any being. That should include Sentry.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I believe Thanos should win. The powers of the Infinity Gauntlet are above any universal being. That should include Sentry.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Booty hurt thread.

Because no one ever thought Sentry could beat Flash before...?

Of course, if Sentry really is multiversal, that means whoever made threads against high heralds were knowingly making bait and spite threads.. thumb down

One_Angry_Scot

Of course, if Sentry really is multiversal, that means whoever made threads against high heralds were knowingly making bait and spite threads.. thumb down

Would also mean that you made a spite thread against Thanos wouldn't it. So either way this thread is seemingly a troll thread for no reason.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, classic IG Thanos can stand up to a multiversal being. thumb up

Josh_Alexander

To answer your question. Thanos wins. The infinity gaunlet is above Sentry.

Insane Titan
Thanos stomps with a hand wave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.