Beerus vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

RealityWarper
Sentry.

Beerus is a way more quicker in combat that Sentry is and Sentry probably can't lay a finger on him BUT Sentry completely immortal and has a ton of powers that Beerus can't counter.

Sentry wins

meep-meep
Beerus hakai's him.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
Beerus hakai's him.

Sentry can absorb the Hakai.

The Hakai cannot kill immortals neither.

carver9
Sentry needs a partner... an extremely powerful partner.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry needs a partner... an extremely powerful partner.

Himself.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry.

Beerus is a way more quicker in combat that Sentry is and Sentry probably can't lay a finger on him BUT Sentry completely immortal and has a ton of powers that Beerus can't counter.

Sentry wins

Agree.

carver9
You always agree with anything going against DBS. Anyways, Beerus have a huge powers, speed and versatility edge here. Beerus could look at him and wipe him from existence. Hell, he could create clones of himself and sit back while they beat Sentry to a pulp. Sentry is an amazing marvel character and would stomp most DC characters but he doesn't stand a prayer against Beerus.

RealityWarper
You always agree with anything going against DBS. Anyways, Beerus have a huge powers, speed and versatility edge here. Beerus could look at him and wipe him from existence. Hell, he could create clones of himself and sit back while they beat Sentry to a pulp. Sentry is an amazing marvel character and would stomp most DC characters but he doesn't stand a prayer against Beerus.

The only advantage that Beerus have is the combat speed.

For the rest, Sentry could just wish him out of existence with a thought.

bbrem123
Beerus stomps with ease.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123
Beerus stomps with ease.

We have been through this already.

bbrem123
We have been through this already.

Yes we have. And I proved you wrong. Not sure why you are wanking Sentry so hard still.

Not sure why I even responded to this thread lol. Not worth my time.

Just look at the other thread about this same issue if you want to see everybody's stance on the subject.

NewGuy01
Beerus stomps.

RealityWarper
Yes we have. And I proved you wrong. Not sure why you are wanking Sentry so hard still.

Hilarious.

Show in the thread where you did anything besides throwing personal attacks.

I'm not wanking anybody, stop projecting your phantasms on me.

Voilaaaaa. Apply next time.

Keep the advice to yourself.

Nevan
Sentry can absorb the Hakai.

The Hakai cannot kill immortals neither. Immortal is a meaningless phrase and means different things on different series.

Can Sentry revive from having his soul destroyed?

What about Sealing?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Nevan
Immortal is a meaningless phrase and means different things on different series.

Can Sentry revive from having his soul destroyed?

What about Sealing?

The Hakai doesn't destroy the soul neither.

I have debunked that on the other thread and the Hakai is outright stated by Beerus to be incapable to kill immortals. That seal the discussion.

RealityWarper
*sigh*

Yes, and Sentry has come back being erased at the Molecular-level.

For the reason mentionned above...

That's a strong Hakai wanking I guess.

The Hakai cannot kill someone that is immortal.

Beerus confirmed it in DB Super: Chapter 26 p 37

http://i6.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/26/dragon-ball-super-9576019.jpg

Sentry erases Team 1 with a thought.

bbrem123
Hilarious.

Show in the thread where you did anything besides throwing personal attacks.

I'm not wanking anybody, stop projecting your phantasms on me.

Voilaaaaa. Apply next time.

Keep the advice to yourself. Like I said not bothering lol

Damn you cdtm for opening this thread ha

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Beerus stomps.

What's put you on the Beerus bandwagon? Not that you're wrong, Beerus does win in a single attack.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What's put you on the Beerus bandwagon?

What? Why do I need to have jumped on a bandwagon to acknowledge that Beerus is out of Sentry's league?

I mean, sure, there are a couple instances where Sentry may seem legitimately threatening to Beerus (like when he raped Molecule Man out of nowhere), but those instances are the exception, not the rule. Normally, even in his stronger incarnations (like Horseman Sentry) he tends to be in closer proximity to Thor than to Odin or Galactus (or Beerus).

It also helps that Beerus has a way of dealing with Sentry's effective immortality.

RealityWarper
What? Why do I need to have jumped on a bandwagon to acknowledge that Beerus is out of Sentry's league?

I mean, sure, there are a couple instances where Sentry may seem legitimately threatening to Beerus (like when he raped Molecule Man out of nowhere), but those instances are the exception, not the rule. Normally, even in his stronger incarnations (like Horseman Sentry) he tends to be in closer proximity to Thor than to Odin or Galactus (or Beerus).

It also helps that Beerus has a way of dealing with Sentry's effective immortality.

Wtf ?

Show me Odin or Galactus blocking Exitar via their physical power, or beating Molecule Man via Reality Warping powers...

And no, the Hakai doesn't kill immortals. This had been debunked by Beerus himself and he mastered the technique contrary to Goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

he tends to be in closer proximity to Thor than to Odin or Galactus (or Beerus).

This. I didn't think you had Beerus in the same proximity as Odin and Galactus.

meep-meep
Like I said not bothering lol

Damn you cdtm for opening this thread ha

Hey. It was a borderline dead thread until I bumped it (you're welcome). I was going to make this thread but searched and Cdtm already did. Oh the cans of worms he opens.

NewGuy01
This. I didn't think you had Beerus in the same proximity as Odin and Galactus.

Even if he wasn't, he's closer to them than Thor. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Sentry rips Beerus in half.

Nevan
The Hakai doesn't destroy the soul neither.

I have debunked that on the other thread and the Hakai is outright stated by Beerus to be incapable to kill immortals. That seal the discussion. Hakai has been stated multiple times and shown to destroy souls, so you're factually wrong on that.

And like I said Immortal means different thing on different fictions, on some works a Vampire is called immortal, DB immortals being capable of resisting Hakai doesn't mean that "immortals" from some other work of fiction are capable of the same.

bbrem123
Seriously. I have said this before too. Sentry's "Immortality" is very similar to Buu.

RealityWarper
Hakai has been stated multiple times and shown to destroy souls, so you're factually wrong on that.

Scan please.

That's your words against those of Beerus whom mastered the technique.

The point is that the HAKAI cannot KILL the immortals.

It doesn't matter if it deals damage or not.

Seriously. I have said this before too. Sentry's "Immortality" is very similar to Buu.

Absolutely not.

I've already proven you wrong on this.

Buu cannot live if his body is destroyed.

Sentry doesn't need a body to exist.

They have nothing in common.

robgod
sentry vs whis is a better fight imo

Nevan
Scan please.

That's your words against those of Beerus whom mastered the technique. I could post the numerous statements that Hakai destroys your soul instead of sending you to the afterlife, but why not flat out show it instead.

LNOvBPv4Hx8

Here is Beerus destroying a ghost, which the others could explicitly not harm.

The point is that the HAKAI cannot KILL the immortals.

It doesn't matter if it deals damage or not.
Alucard from Hellsing has been called immortal, would a Hakai fail on him too?

What about someone who simply doesn't age and is called immortal, would Beerus fail to kill them?

RealityWarper
I could post the numerous statements that Hakai destroys your soul instead of sending you to the afterlife, but why not flat out show it instead.

Here is Beerus destroying a ghost, which the others could explicitly not harm.

Destroying a ghost has nothing to do with destroying a soul.

A ghost has an etheral body...

We are specifically talking about the immortality in dragon Ball and so far, Sentry has superior showings like being wished out of existence by Molecule Man himself and coming back.

The Hakai will not work.

Nevan
Destroying a ghost has nothing to do with destroying a soul.

A ghost has an etheral body... A ghost is a soul.

But since you want to be intentionally obtuse.

/UmCni81ULhE

0:30

https://i.imgur.com/pxSYgWU.png
We are specifically talking about the immortality in dragon Ball and so far, Sentry has superior showings like being wished out of existence by Molecule Man himself and coming back.

The Hakai will not work. Then simply show a feat of Sentry coming back from having his soul destroyed, it's that simple.

bbrem123
Owned again.

Sentry doesn't come back from nothing, he just has control over his molecules. Molecule Man also didn't wish him out of existence. He ripped his molecules apart. Sentry has similar control and was able to pull himself back to normal. They made they very obvious during that showing.

RealityWarper is still going to argue against it even though he is wrong.

carver9
There's no way to argue against having your soul ripped from existence. Immortals even have souls.

RealityWarper
A ghost is a soul.

*sigh*

A ghost isn't an "immortal" by DB's definition.

Pointless.

It failed to kill Frieza, despite being the energy of destruction and Frieza not being immortal.

https://i.imgur.com/pxSYgWU.png

1) The Hakai deal PHYSICAL DAMAGES which are pointless to kill Sentry.

2) Ghosts are etheral beings residing in the "purgatory" but they can be directly targeted which isn't the case of Sentry's soul, except if, of course, you can show me a technique in DB directly locating the soul and destroying it.

3) Sentry's body has been completely destroyed 3 times and he came back from it, moreover Molecule Man can directly manipulate the soul/Life Force of others.

4) Sentry is IMMORTAL and the Hakai doesn't work against IMMORTALS.

5) Sentry can absorb and manipulate all forms of energies which includes the life force/ki too so he will absorb the Hakai without problems

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4616974-sentryenergyshredworldswhileholdingback2new-thunderbolts-014-page-14.jpg

Sentry instantly murders Beerus on a whim via wishing him out of existence.

I know that you will ignore that part too because you have nothing to counter it with your kindergarten-level debating.

Owned again.

"Owned" ?

Rofl.

Beerus words are still there, the Hakai cannot kill an immortal and no immortals were killed by it in DB.

Either ways your poor argumentory is fishy.

Franklin Richards can also control the molecules and he isn't immortal.

Repeating the same bullshit over and over again is useless if you can't come with a proper argument after that.

The definition of "wishing someone out of existence" is to destroy his molecules aka all of his matter and his energy, which is what the reality is made of and this what Molecule Man did.

Your poor understanding of the scene isn't an excuse.

He could do it because he is immortal.

Show me Franklin Richards coming back from being killed via reality warping

You both failed to form a proper argument AND chosen to wilfully ignore Beerus words.

Either ways this debate is pointless.

Sentry instantly murders Beerus on a whim via wishing him out of existence.

I know that you will ignore that part too because you have nothing to counter it with your kindergarten-level debating.

RealityWarper
And again nothing to discuss about the hakai here:

The Hakai cannot kill someone that is immortal.

Beerus confirmed it in DB Super: Chapter 26 p 37

http://i6.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-super/26/dragon-ball-super-9576019.jpg

Sentry erases Team 1 with a thought.

carver9
That same scan that you posted of him being able to draw power from anywhere, he got stalemated by Photon.

RealityWarper
That same scan that you posted of him being able to draw power from anywhere, he got stalemated by Photon.

At this time Sentry didn't know that he could manipulate the reality.

bbrem123
Yea he just likes to post a bunch of nosense while ignore obvious facts presents by everybody else.

cdtm
It sounds to me... like Nevan... is talking a lot of sense.

I'm the best poster on Anime, so my word carries a lot of weight.

RealityWarper
Yea he just likes to post a bunch of nosense while ignore obvious facts presents by everybody else.

Which "facts" ? People being incapable to make the difference between DESTROYING and KILLING for example ?

You are the one ignoring Beerus words on panel. ROFL.

And about the Ghost, the reason why he is erased is because a ghost cannot go to hell in the first place so if you destroy his ethereal body... bye bye

bbrem123
Listen to yourself. You lost just concede man. It will be ok.

meep-meep
Which "facts" ? People being incapable to make the difference between DESTROYING and KILLING for example ?

You are the one ignoring Beerus words on panel. ROFL.

And about the Ghost, the reason why he is erased is because a ghost cannot go to hell in the first place so if you destroy his ethereal body... bye bye

Ghosts are definitely able to go to hell or heaven. They are consequently stuck in limbo(the physical plane), for however long. You are changing goal posts now mane. Let it go.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
Ghosts are definitely able to go to hell or heaven. They are consequently stuck in limbo(the physical plane), for however long. You are changing goal posts now mane. Let it go.

I'm not changing anything.

The consensus was for certain person about the ability of the Hakai to kill immortals which is disproved by Beerus himself.

Your opinion about it doesn't matter.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In DBS manga chapter 32, Beerus threatens to erase Frieza's soul. Hakai definitely erases souls, it probably just can't erase immortal souls, like Zamasu's.

RealityWarper
In DBS manga chapter 32, Beerus threatens to erase Frieza's soul. Hakai definitely erases souls, it probably just can't erase immortal souls, like Zamasu's.

FRIEZA ISN'T IMMORTAL and his mortal body was already destroyed.

Hakai will do shit to Sentry.

dvampire
Sentry is molecule man. Beerus still can get diseases. So the radiation that he can emit could kill him, ont just erase him.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by dvampire
Sentry is molecule man. Beerus still can get diseases. So the radiation that he can emit could kill him, ont just erase him.

Can Beerus fight blind ?

NewGuy01
Can Beerus fight blind ?

Yes, lol. He's a practitioner of Mastery of Self Movement, and his species has been demonstrated to have superlative hearing.

RealityWarper
Yes, lol. He's a practitioner of Mastery of Self Movement, and his species has been demonstrated to have superlative hearing.

(I think that Dvampire is a bot and I'm trying to trigger certain specific answers from him. Don't pay attention.)

TheTyrant
Beerus destroys 100 Sentrys at the same time

One Big Mob
Beerus easily

RealityWarper
Sentry disintegrates the DB-verse on a whim.

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Beerus destroys 100 Sentrys at the same time

Good to have you back.

RadZoa
Sentry disintegrates the DB-verse on a whim. Agreed Beerus vs Binary would be a fair fight

RealityWarper
Originally posted by RadZoa
Agreed Beerus vs Binary would be a fair fight

Binary will be destroyed by Beerus, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.