President Trump is rapidly reshaping the Nations Courts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Vannity Fair:It may be the most radical transformation in a generation. So how come nobody is reporting on it?

Easy answer, all they care about is Russia, which is the best distraction yet.laughing out loud

Sable

Rage.Of.Olympus
You enjoy having more conservative leaning judges?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You enjoy having more conservative leaning judges? I suspect he's one of those people who believe the system never makes mistakes and thinks only the guilty come in front of judges and deserve the harshest of sentences are warranted.

Sable
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I suspect he's one of those people who believe the system never makes mistakes and thinks only the guilty come in front of judges and deserve the harshest of sentences are warranted.

Your assumtion just made an ass out of you.

Sable

I dont break the law, so Im not concerned with judges. Liberals are though, but too busy with Russia and tweets, while the courts are being re shapedlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sable
I dont break the law, so Im not concerned with judges. Liberals are though, but too busy with Russia and tweets, while the courts are being re shapedlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

....You think that the only people concerned with judges are those who break the law and you don't care with your judicial appointments?

......bruh, something that might be legal today can easily be found illegal tomorrow because of new precedent and changes

You clearly did not think that statement through and if you did, and found it okay, you are genuinely pretty dumb. Like I'm actually upset by how stupid you are. You said that almost with pride, that you don't care that an unqualified President is 'shaping your courts for a generation'.

So iyo liberals are concerned with judges, because they in fact break the law?

And you still didn't answer my question but tbh, this post revealed such flawed, short sighted thinking that I dont see the point. Legit one of those memes come to life. You probably don't believe in social safety nets for the old because you aren't old.

You seem to care more about "triggering liberals" and getting one over them than actual politics. It's just a really confusing mindset. You all live in the same country, these are your neighbours and brothers....

Sable
Wow man talked about being triggered, keep whining about Trump though. Honestly if you want to talk about stupid, look inward.

cdtm

It's a smart move.

Like as not, judges are massively powerful.. They're the ones who decide what cases have merit and what don't.

Everyone likes to blame lawyers, but the cold hard fact of the matter is if it weren't for judges indulging so much bs, we wouldn't have the ambulance chasing lowest common denominator outcomes many complain about today..

Steve Zodiac
....You think that the only people concerned with judges are those who break the law and you don't care with your judicial appointments?

......bruh, something that might be legal today can easily be found illegal tomorrow because of new precedent and changes

You clearly did not think that statement through and if you did, and found it okay, you are genuinely pretty dumb. Like I'm actually upset by how stupid you are. You said that almost with pride, that you don't care that an unqualified President is 'shaping your courts for a generation'.

So iyo liberals are concerned with judges, because they in fact break the law?

And you still didn't answer my question but tbh, this post revealed such flawed, short sighted thinking that I dont see the point. Legit one of those memes come to life. You probably don't believe in social safety nets for the old because you aren't old.

You seem to care more about "triggering liberals" and getting one over them than actual politics. It's just a really confusing mindset. You all live in the same country, these are your neighbours and brothers.... Good post, my thougts also.

Sable
Steve, I think you need to follow him a little closer, your nose is to far from his rear end.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow man talked about being triggered, keep whining about Trump though. Honestly if you want to talk about stupid, look inward.

You've yet to address anything I said. I tried to open a conversation with you multiple times to discuss issues that you seem to be firm about....to no avail. I apologize that I insulted your intelligence, that does no one good. You have called me multiple names and insulted me but that is no excuse or how adults behave. Again: Why do you believe more conservative judges are a good thing? Outside of sticking it to liberals. Conservative judges, at least far right leaning ones are beneficial yes, but only to a select few from the US case laws I have reviewed.

Sable
Cool, I apologize as well. I view tend to lean conservative in the law law, because I believe in textualism of the constitution. Liberals and liberals judges believe in a living document, that was supposed to change for the times. It was never intended that way. I view the constiution as almost a perfect document. And we have endured this long using it as a guiding principle.

adolfalexander
Cool, I apologize too. I see tend to lean traditionalist in the law, since I put stock in textualism of the constitution. Liberals and liberals judges put stock in a living report, that should change for the circumstances. It was never planned that way. I see the constiution as very nearly a flawless archive. What's more, we have persevered through this long utilizing it as a managing standard.

Dramatic Gecko

Doesn't know how to respond intellectually. ---^

Dramatic Gecko
Cool, I apologize as well. I view tend to lean conservative in the law law, because I believe in textualism of the constitution. Liberals and liberals judges believe in a living document, that was supposed to change for the times. It was never intended that way. I view the constitution as almost a perfect document. And we have endured this long using it as a guiding principle.

This is the opinion of a child with no grasp of reality. Society evolves and so too does its standards and taboos. As such the laws will change. You have this idea that the law should control the people when in actual fact people control the laws. You've also seemed to of picked up a 'me vs them' mentality when it comes to politics and ethics. You should really steer clear from forming opinions on the complexities of these issues when you can only distinguish the opinions of the emotionally fabricated idea of a left and right. Not that anyone can blame you, I'm betting over 80% of people on the internet latch onto the imaginary safety of political 'sides' instead of forming individual opinions through thorough research.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
This is the opinion of a child with no grasp of reality. Society evolves and so too does its standards and taboos. As such the laws will change. You have this idea that the law should control the people when in actual fact people control the laws. You've also seemed to of picked up a 'me vs them' mentality when it comes to politics and ethics. You should really steer clear from forming opinions on the complexities of these issues when you can only distinguish the opinions of the emotionally fabricated idea of a left and right. Not that anyone can blame you, I'm betting over 80% of people on the internet latch onto the imaginary safety of political 'sides' instead of forming individual opinions through thorough research.

He's a troll DG, don't to and interact rationally with him, I seriously don't think you can.

cdtm

The entire point of the Constitution is to "control the people", as you put it.

The framers realized whims change with time, and wanted to ensure some basic rights were protected, regardless of sentiment of the public or the government.

For example, the feds can't simply stop Sanctuary Cities because of the Constitution.

Sable
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
He's a troll DG, don't to and interact rationally with him, I seriously don't think you can.

Says the guy whos a trolllaughing out loud

Surtur

Would you enjoy more liberal leaning judges?

Patient_Leech

Our barely functioning left/right paradigm doesn't appreciate nuance.

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Our barely functioning left/right paradigm doesn't appreciate nuance.

This has to do with the delusion most suffer, which is: the party I support has flaws, but is still totally superior to the other party.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
The entire point of the Constitution is to "control the people", as you put it.

The framers realized whims change with time, and wanted to ensure some basic rights were protected, regardless of sentiment of the public or the government.

For example, the feds can't simply stop Sanctuary Cities because of the Constitution.

Wow, that is completely backwards. The Constitution is designed to constrain government, not the people.

Sable
Exactly, to protect the people by leaving it the way it is, and not trying to change it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.