Democrats fear Russia probe blowback

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable

Surtur
Lol it's nice to think that some might be recognizing the Russia narrative for the BS it is. Unfortunately this just makes those who remain frothing at the mouth over this deciding they need to froth even more.

I'm waiting for the Republicans to begin demanding more in depth investigations into things like DWS and the recent revelations with the shit the FBI pulled.

If they drop the ball and blow these chances to get this shit exposed and out there being talked about it is their own fault.

Beniboybling
uh oh, "that Russia thing" back to being a BS nothingburger. quick turn around. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
uh oh, "that Russia thing" back to being a BS nothingburger. quick turn around. sad

#Triggered

But you're right it's not a nothing burger. The FBI was totes watching for fake news from Russia on the election day.

Beniboybling
like i said, quick turn around. sick

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
like i said, quick turn around. sick

It must have been heart breaking for any leftists at the FBI to be forced to watch those monitors all day.

Steve Zodiac
Haha, silliest thread ever. Pure pro republican spin.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Pure irony.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur
Pure irony.

Surtur, have we found another word you don't understand in irony? I suspect so yes probably.

Surtur
Surtur, have we found another word you don't understand in irony? I suspect so yes probably.

No Steve, we've found another hilarious irony overload post from you.

Steve Zodiac
No Steve, we've found another hilarious irony overload post from you. Kindly explain the irony in a statement of fact?

Surtur
Kindly explain the irony in a statement of fact?

Oh Steven, if you don't see the irony overload coming from a comment where you of all people say a thread is the "silliest ever" then there is no explanation I can give to satisfy you.

But all one needs to do is click your profile and then click "find all threads" to see what I mean lol.

Steve Zodiac
Oh Steven, if you don't see the irony overload coming from a comment where you of all people say a thread is the "silliest ever" then there is no explanation I can give to satisfy you.

But all one needs to do is click your profile and then click "find all threads" to see what I mean lol.

Oh, so you are trying to imply the content is ironic because I make pro-Democrat statements... O.K. then, you don't understand irony, if you said the action was ironic in your initial post, the statement would be subjective but sort of right. By stating the comment itself is ironic and not the act of posting it you show that your grasp on English is as tenuous as ever. If your original intent was to say it was irony due to my posting, you should have been more specific Sport. smile

Good day smile

Sable

So the article written by a liberal in california, who interviewed the California Lt. Gov, and used his quotes is republican spin? In other words, anything that isnt pushing the Russian progaganda is republican spin? Fat chance explaining that one.

BackFire
This is a good move on their part. You can only repeat the same stuff about Russia so many times before a lot of people start tuning out, and concentrating exclusively on Russia with their messaging probably won't get them many voters, while concentrating on what their ideas are for health care and the economy, and other issues that directly affect people's lives might.

Flyattractor
It is reasons like this My New Book "The Little Leftists that cried Russians" will be a big success.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by BackFire
This is a good move on their part. You can only repeat the same stuff about Russia so many times before a lot of people start tuning out, and concentrating exclusively on Russia with their messaging probably won't get them many voters, while concentrating on what their ideas are for health care and the economy, and other issues that directly affect people's lives might.

Well the grand jury has been convened smile

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/03/donald-trump-west-virginia-rally-russia-grand-jury

Let the games begin rock

BackFire
Indeed. The Russia story has legs on its own when there's a legitimately big development like the grand jury being convened, Democratic politicians don't need to be the ones to push it, the media will do that for them. I think it's wise for them to just let the media and Mueller do the work on the Russia investigation while they discuss and push their own policy ideas.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by BackFire
Indeed. The Russia story has legs on its own when there's a legitimately big development like the grand jury being convened, Democratic politicians don't need to be the ones to push it, the media will do that for them. I think it's wise for them to just let the media and Mueller do the work on the Russia investigation while they discuss and push their own policy ideas.

I don't disagree with anything you've said here, quite frankly we as voters need to hold all our Politicians to a higher standard in democratic countries. Trump may be POTUS but he is not an Emperor regardless of what many on the right would like.

Flyattractor
WOuld be funny as Hell if this just lead to nothing but Democrat names being brought up on the side of the guilty. Nothing would happen to them mainly because The Fascist Leftist Media would do all they could to cover their crimes up and the typical double standard of the Leftist Controlled U.S Legal System.

Surtur
Oh, so you are trying to imply the content is ironic because I make pro-Democrat statements... O.K. then, you don't understand irony, if you said the action was ironic in your initial post, the statement would be subjective but sort of right. By stating the comment itself is ironic and not the act of posting it you show that your grasp on English is as tenuous as ever. If your original intent was to say it was irony due to my posting, you should have been more specific Sport. smile

Good day smile

#Triggered. I especially enjoyed how obviously hard you are trying in order to come off as intelligent. I legit laughed out loud thumb up

Sable

Back this up with facts.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
WOuld be funny as Hell if this just lead to nothing but Democrat names being brought up on the side of the guilty. Nothing would happen to them mainly because The Fascist Leftist Media would do all they could to cover their crimes up and the typical double standard of the Leftist Controlled U.S Legal System.

Given the shady-ness recently exposed about Comey and the FBI all I can say is that I sure as hell hope Mueller wasn't banking on using Comey for anything substantial lol.

Flyattractor
This is just another step up the ladder of Leftist Agendas to Destroy the U.S Legal System just so they can usher in their own Fascist Legal System.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.