Darkseid vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Darkseid before the reboot vs Gorr. Who's taking This? No bfr.

Board Walker
Darkseid was never rebooted, explained by Highfather himself during his war with the lantern corps. The newgods existed through the reboot and were unaffected by it.

The Darkseid that was from the days of PC is the same Darkseid of present day, the only difference is that his true for has rarely been seen. IE when Constantine saw Darkseid's true hand emerge and it was the size of a galaxy, of which it then proceeded to destroy that segment of reality.

carver9
Ok. Anyone else have an opinion on this fight?

panthergod
Darkseid.

Easily.

Zack M
There is only one true darkseid. He wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
Darkseid was never rebooted, explained by Highfather himself during his war with the lantern corps. The newgods existed through the reboot and were unaffected by it.

The Darkseid that was from the days of PC is the same Darkseid of present day, the only difference is that his true for has rarely been seen. IE when Constantine saw Darkseid's true hand emerge and it was the size of a galaxy, of which it then proceeded to destroy that segment of reality.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/550/727/7f1.gif

Adam Grimes
Darkseid is Darkseid.

carver9
Sin, what are you basing that off of?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Sin, what are you basing that off of?

https://media.tenor.com/images/1a344b45b97ac46cf0f23610392899ac/tenor.gif

Philosophía
Darkseid has multiple emanations/avatars in the Multiverse, the same as all the New Gods.

The true form is rarely seen .

All the emanations come from a higher dimension where they live. The New Gods themselves have experienced all the Crisis events.

Scarlet315
Good idea for a fight!

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

For Carver:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/f/f9/Multiversity_New_Gods.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160920160340

abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

meep-meep
Darkseid.

ShadowFyre
Darksieds true form wins easily, one of his avatars that we usually see would be dominated though.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Darksieds true form wins easily, one of his avatars that we usually see would be dominated though.

We are not using a Darkseid we rarely see. We are using the average Darkseid.

Damborgson
I don't know how to judge Darkseid. Is it the one who gets beat up by Superman from time to time or the one who can wreck the universe by fighting Anti Monitor?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't know how to judge Darkseid. Is it the one who gets beat up by Superman from time to time or the one who can wreck the universe by fighting Anti Monitor?
Is there any difference in that? You're acting like Superman can't do that when he is doing it for decades. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And the reason for that? Darkseid can beat someone with the power of entire race of new gods. Gorr is nothing compared to that.

zopzop
Best answer in the thread. thumb up

Sin I AM

What exactly is an average Darkseid?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What exactly is an average Darkseid?

The Darkseid we see, not the one that dwarf planets. There is a difference, right? Unless you think the one that almost destroying everything by falling is the normal Darkseid?. Come on Sin, you're trying to hard. You don't do this for Marvel characters.

Zack M
Carver, are you using classic version/true size Darkseid?

Board Walker
Darkseid avatars are as powerful as Darkseid wants them to be, your attempt to depower Darkseid by trying to create some fictitious average isnt very accurate.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid, the Darkseid that fought the Source, etc. We're all avatars of Darkseid. So if you want to use an average of Darkseid''s avatars and entirely ignore Abstract Darkseid's omniversal power, than you are still dealing with a universal+ avatar on average.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Carver, are you using classic version/true size Darkseid?

The Darkseid that was assisting in battling Imperiex. The Darkseid that Superman thought killed Supergirl. The Darkseid that fought Black Mary. The Darkseid that took control of Supergirl. The list is long.

Zack M
So, the avatars of Darkseid?

Sin I AM
The Darkseid we see, not the one that dwarf planets. There is a difference, right? Unless you think the one that almost destroying everything by falling is the normal Darkseid?. Come on Sin, you're trying to hard. You don't do this for Marvel characters.

Darkseid is Darkseid guy. If you have a specific version use it. Stop acting like you joined yesterday. BoardWalker already broke down Darkseids history. You like to gimp characters to force an outcome. So unless you can prove Gorr is a threat stfu. Thread starters shouldnt have anything to say past the op thats biased unless this is yet again another bait thread.

Damborgson
I highly doubt thats what hr wanted. If Darkseids true form is allowed to be used, it becomes obvious spite. Yet thats obviously not the form that shows up more than the one who fights Superman.

From what I can tell, he's just avoiding a spite thread.

carver9
I highly doubt thats what hr wanted. If Darkseids true form is allowed to be used, it becomes obvious spite. Yet thats obviously not the form that shows up more than the one who fights Superman.

thumb up smart man. Sin is wrapped up on making marvel characters look bad that she's blind to the obvious. Why would I make a Galaxy sized Darkseid fight Gorr when the outcome is freaking obvious.

Zack M

If Gor fought a fraction of Darkeid's true power, it would be spite in favor of Gor.

carver9
Darkseid is Darkseid guy. If you have a specific version use it. Stop acting like you joined yesterday. BoardWalker already broke down Darkseids history. You like to gimp characters to force an outcome. So unless you can prove Gorr is a threat stfu. Thread starters shouldnt have anything to say past the op thats biased unless this is yet again another bait thread.

Yeah...how about you go and make a spite thread. I think standard Darkseid is enough to give Gorr fits. SMDH.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
If Gor fought a fraction of Darkeid's true power, it would be spite in favor of Gor.

So, the Darkseid we usually see spite stomps Gorr?

Zack M

Depends on which Darkseid. True DS stomps.

carver9

Sin I AM

Youre white knighting today Damgorg?

Im aware. I know he wasnt referring to the multiversal DS that can wreck universes. He should have been clearer tho...if he wanted Gorr to fight an avatar just pick one. Certain ones are a threat to Gorr certain ones arent. For him to say " average Darkseid" is disingenous.

thumb up smart man. Sin is wrapped up on making marvel characters look bad that she's blind to the obvious. Why would I make a Galaxy sized Darkseid fight Gorr when the outcome is freaking obvious.

I dont create suspect threads or have a biased outlook. You generally can tell by lookin at the thread title even before clicking the link who can win a fight.

carver9

Im aware. I know he wasnt referring to the multiversal DS that can wreck universes. He should have been clearer tho...if he wanted Gorr to fight an avatar just pick one. Certain ones are a threat to Gorr certain ones arent. For him to say " average Darkseid" is disingenous.

I dont create suspect threads or have a biased outlook. You generally can tell by lookin at the thread title even before clicking the link who can win a fight.

laughing out loud ...maybe you need to tell that to everyone in here then who seems to catch on to the obvious.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=635342&highlight="Darkseid+vs+Thanos"

You even posted in this one and didn't say what you are currently saying and the thread starter did the same thing I did.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=622284&highlight="Darkseid+vs+Thanos"

Lol... this is something much more that you are trying to do here. Is it attention or a crowd you are trying to impress or did I mess with someone you felt like I shouldn't have messed with?. You have an obvious objective because you wouldn't have did this in anyone else's thread but mine.

carver9
I read between lines well, Sin.

Damborgson

-shrug-

Just didn't agree with the post lol.

TheHulkster

Where is this multiversal Darkseid shown?

SquallX
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Where is this multiversal Darkseid shown?

In Final Crisi it was established that every Darkseid that we've seen so far we're all avatars of the true Darkseid.

When the true Darkseid showed up, he was literally destroying the Multiverse itself.

In the New 52, High Father explained that th Mew Gods knows about the Crisis and we're immune to them.

In the New 52, Darkseid took notices of Constantine, and just his hand alone was big enough to cover a planet, it took all of Constantines magic to barely stopped Darkseid's hand from destroying the galaxy.

On Earth 2. The Green Lantern of that universe, Alan Scott fought Darkseid 1on1, and he specifically said he was accessing the Green, The Red, The Black and one more. He was using there powers to power himself up, and Darkseid still beat him. And he was accessing them on the Multiversal scale.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by SquallX
In Final Crisi it was established that every Darkseid that we've seen so far we're all avatars of the true Darkseid.

When the true Darkseid showed up, he was literally destroying the Multiverse itself.

In the New 52, High Father explained that th Mew Gods knows about the Crisis and we're immune to them.

In the New 52, Darkseid took notices of Constantine, and just his hand alone was big enough to cover a planet, it took all of Constantines magic to barely stopped Darkseid's hand from destroying the galaxy.

On Earth 2. The Green Lantern of that universe, Alan Scott fought Darkseid 1on1, and he specifically said he was accessing the Green, The Red, The Black and one more. He was using there powers to power himself up, and Darkseid still beat him. And he was accessing them on the Multiversal scale.

Where specifically is this shown in Final Crisis? Quotes or scans?

Someone in this thread said that Darkseid's hand is galaxy sized.

https://i.imgur.com/RV81H2g_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

This scan indicates that the gravity is pulling in the people Constantine saved. Is there another scan where it is shown about to destroy a galaxy?

Darkseid's essence falls through time and this threatens reality. This after Orion kills him in battle and destroys his body. Doesn't time travel often threatened the multiverse?

Doesn't Scott KO Darkseid? Accessing the green, etc. from multiple Earths doesn't equate to multiversal power.

TheHulkster
Would not the Darkseid who resides on Apokolips be the true Darkseid?

carver9
Hulkster...enjoy seeing you online buddy.

-K-M-
Would not the Darkseid who resides on Apokolips be the true Darkseid?

Pre 52 and multiversity, yes. Now there is a higher form. There are new gods in different universes but their aspects of one totality. Darkseid in multiversity was in the process of merging his forms back into one

Carver stipulated this was pre reboot so I assume he means pre 52 more his traditional protrayls

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
Now there is a higher form.

True Mungiseid, yes.

Zack M
Pretty crazy when you think about it. Apokolips is just an extension of Darkypoo.

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True Mungiseid, yes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l52CGyJ4LZPa0/200.gif

MrMind
Darkseid

Stoic

Originally posted by zopzop
Best answer in the thread. thumb up

Agreed. Gorr with All Black had some impressive showings.

cdtm
Used to like Gorr, until Iearned about this character:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/8/85552/6534359-knull_%28earth-616%29_from_venom_vol_4_3_001.jpg

You're telling me something as awesome as the Necrosword is related to this *******?

The King of the lamest Marvel creation ever, Symbionts?

Gedouttahere!

Stoic
God of the Symbiotes.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
God of the Symbiotes.

Exactly.

Venom is just so LAME. Symbiotes, ugh.

CatL18
Considering Darkseid's recent showing and feats ,Even non true Darkseid can defeat Gorr.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by CatL18
Considering Darkseid's recent showing and feats ,Even non true Darkseid can defeat Gorr.

What recent showings?

Diesldude
What recent showings? bro just read the comics.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
bro just read the comics.

What comics? There are thousands.

DarkSaint85
Thousands of recent comics featuring Darkseid? I doubt it

TheHulkster
Hundreds? I'll take it that such "recent" showings don't exist. After Darkseid War, I haven't seen anything that impressive. Gorr stomps.

DarkSaint85
Hundreds? I'll take it that such "recent" showings don't exist. After Darkseid War, I haven't seen anything that impressive. Gorr stomps.

I don't think there are even hundreds of recent comics featuring Darkseid. But sure, if YOU think there are thousands/hundreds, go for it

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't think there are even hundreds of recent comics featuring Darkseid. But sure, if YOU think there are thousands/hundreds, go for it

There are thousands of comics out there to read. I can't read them all. So apparently many Darkeid's recent showings were missed. Just reference the showings.

Senor Cage
I don't think Gorr can survive the OE. Darkseid.

DarkSaint85
There are thousands of comics out there to read. I can't read them all. So apparently many Darkeid's recent showings were missed. Just reference the showings.
No one asked you to read the thousands of comics out there, lmao.

Unless you think Darkseid is multiversal, and shows up in Image, Marvel, Dark Horse, 2000AD comics etc? If you're entertaining that possibility, then.....the work is done, lol.

Even if you just limit it to DC, he's not showing up in EVERY issue of, say, Teen Titans Go to Camp!, lol.

TheHulkster
No one asked you to read the thousands of comics out there, lmao.

Unless you think Darkseid is multiversal, and shows up in Image, Marvel, Dark Horse, 2000AD comics etc? If you're entertaining that possibility, then.....the work is done, lol.

Even if you just limit it to DC, he's not showing up in EVERY issue of, say, Teen Titans Go to Camp!, lol.

Henceforth why I would NOT automatically have read all of his resent appearances. I'm amazed that you are missing that point and responding to a point not made. And why do you avoid posting these recent feats that put him above Gorr? Is it because they don't exist?

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I don't think Gorr can survive the OE. Darkseid.

Why not? Thor survived, Doomsday did as well.

TheHulkster
Why not? Thor survived, Doomsday did as well.

Gorr would survive.

https://m.imgur.com/enQDzKz

MrMind
Why not? Thor survived

when did that happen? dont tell me dc vs marvel...

Stoic
Gorr would survive.

https://m.imgur.com/enQDzKz

Not sure why a guy that could beat the brakes off of All Father Thor, and two other Thor's wouldn't be a match for a guy that is challenged by the JL? All Father Thor was able to hold his own against Galactus, and was written to be the most powerful Sky Father ever. Gorr was going to kill him.

DarkSaint85
Henceforth why I would NOT automatically have read all of his resent appearances. I'm amazed that you are missing that point and responding to a point not made. And why do you avoid posting these recent feats that put him above Gorr? Is it because they don't exist?

I'm just surprised you're pretty much convinced that DS is multiversal when earlier, you weren't.

Him being multiversal is the only way he can potentially have appeared in thousands of comics.

TheHulkster
I'm just surprised you're pretty much convinced that DS is multiversal when earlier, you weren't.

Him being multiversal is the only way he can potentially have appeared in thousands of comics.

Concession accepted.

MrMind
all father thor is around aquaman level thumb up

lol thorbags, bunch of clowns

DarkSaint85
Concession accepted.
Not sure what I conceded? Was I defending a point?

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
all father thor is around aquaman level thumb up

lol thorbags, bunch of clowns

Guys, always remember. Never feed trolls.

Stoic

Multiversal Darkseid wins without a doubt. I thought that we were debating his Avatars?

TheHulkster
Multiversal Darkseid wins without a doubt. I thought that we were debating his Avatars?

He's trolling. Plus, the notion of some mystery true form Darkseid has been long discarded, except by fanboys.

MrMind
marvel fanboys and their delusions laughing out loud

TheHulkster
when did that happen? dont tell me dc vs marvel...

It happens in one of the other crossovers they fought each other in.

MrMind
are we using dc vs marvel as canon evidence now? in this case...spectre=living tribunal...

TheHulkster
are we using dc vs marvel as canon evidence now? in this case...spectre=living tribunal...

And Impossible Man = Mxy (they actually fight).

Senor Cage
marvel fanboys and their delusions laughing out loud

Seriously.

CatL18
What recent showings?
Read Justice League odyssey.

Diesldude
He's trolling. Plus, the notion of some mystery true form Darkseid has been long discarded, except by fanboys. True form DS almost took down the multiverse has that been retconned?

MrMind
True form DS almost took down the multiverse has that been retconned?

No, final crisis is very much in continuity

TheHulkster

Basically. It's been forgotten about and contradicted by subsequent writers. Not to mention exaggerations surrounding it.

MrMind
Basically. It's been forgotten about and contradicted by subsequent writers. Not to mention exaggerations surrounding it.

quit spreading misinformation please

DarkSaint85
He's trolling. Plus, the notion of some mystery true form Darkseid has been long discarded, except by fanboys.

How am I trolling for pointing out your exaggeration and contradiction?

Diesldude
No, final crisis is very much in continuity

Agreed was only asking because of that guy under your post spreading misinformation.

Diesldude
Basically. It's been forgotten about and contradicted by subsequent writers. Not to mention exaggerations surrounding it. not that I don't believe you, I don't, do you have any proof? Ill change my stance if you can provide it.

qwertyuiop1998
not that I don't believe you, I don't, do you have any proof? Ill change my stance if you can provide it. Lol, He can't, Especially when the final crisis was mentioned again in Snyder's JL run
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-27?id=157550#7

cdtm
Final Crisis is no more valid for DC, then Post Crisis is for Superman!

TheHulkster
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Lol, He can't, Especially when the final crisis was mentioned again in Snyder's JL run
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-2018/Issue-27?id=157550#7

LOL, no one said that FC is no longer in continuity. The notion of an ethereal, all powerful true form Darkseid has not been applied since FC and has been contradicted. New 52 DS is not an avatar and is the basis for the Darkseid we see today.

qwertyuiop1998
LOL, no one said that FC is no longer in continuity. The notion of an ethereal, all powerful true form Darkseid has not been applied since FC and has been contradicted. New 52 DS is not an avatar and is the basis for the Darkseid we see today. So you have no proof that Darkseid's true form that appearing in FC has been retconed, Got it laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
LOL, no one said that FC is no longer in continuity. The notion of an ethereal, all powerful true form Darkseid has not been applied since FC and has been contradicted. New 52 DS is not an avatar and is the basis for the Darkseid we see today.

No one said you did?

He was merely asking you to prove that true form DS almost taking down the multiverse was 'basically' retconned.

Iow, to prove your statement.

TheHulkster
No one said you did?

He was merely asking you to prove that true form DS almost taking down the multiverse was 'basically' retconned.

Iow, to prove your statement.

Read the books. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheHulkster
So you have no proof that Darkseid's true form that appearing in FC has been retconed, Got it laughing out loud

Your strawman is obvious. I never said anything about a retcon. I said that it's contradicted by what's shown today as well as previously. I pointed out New 52.

That's not to mention the BS around what is claimed that FC DS does.

MrMind
lol silly troll

DarkSaint85
Read the books. roll eyes (sarcastic)

There are millions of books out there in the world.

-K-M-
Deja vu

Stoic

Sorry man. There is a true Darkseid, and he could hold his own against IG Thanos. It's the reason why COIE had no effect on his continuity. If anyone had a scan of the DC Multiverse, you would see that the New Gods actually live on a higher plane of existence, which was from my understanding unaffected by the COIE. The reason that he uses avatar forms is because his true self is actually too powerful to enter any if not most lower planes of existence. DC's cosmology is completely different than Marvel.

Anyway, why draw out an argument that pits Darkseid in avatar form vs Gorr?

TheHulkster
There are millions of books out there in the world.

Well I'll let a guy who read 10,000 provide you with proof.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Darkseid-has-multiple-avatars-and-his-true-form-lies-beyond-the-DC-multiverse-Is-there-any-proof-to-this-How-powerful-is-he/answer/Ash-Cros%C3%A1il-1

TheHulkster
Sorry man. There is a true Darkseid, and he could hold his own against IG Thanos. It's the reason why COIE had no effect on his continuity. If anyone had a scan of the DC Multiverse, you would see that the New Gods actually live on a higher plane of existence, which was from my understanding unaffected by the COIE. The reason that he uses avatar forms is because his true self is actually too powerful to enter any if not most lower planes of existence. DC's cosmology is completely different than Marvel.

But he is beaten up by Doomsday and Superman on Apokolios.

qwertyuiop1998
Your strawman is obvious. I never said anything about a retcon. I said that it's contradicted by what's shown today as well as previously. I pointed out New 52.

That's not to mention the BS around what is claimed that FC DS does. This is the original question Diesldude was asking
And that is your reply, And it very much like a "yes" for me
And, Speaking N52. The multiversity actually has a connection to it, Since it explained How did darkseid return from his death in FC
https://ibb.co/R7C6DfV
https://ibb.co/2tmmDzZ
https://ibb.co/mFKbBRP
https://ibb.co/WnBSvT0
https://ibb.co/tBdPDmv

TheHulkster
Originally posted by -K-M-
Deja vu

Of course I was giving him the same response that he defended.

DarkSaint85
I wasn't defending that point.

I was attacking your assertion that you had to wade through "thousands" of comics to find Darkseids recent showings smile

Senor Cage
New Gods just work on a much grander scale, compared to most Marvel gods.

TheHulkster
And that is your reply, And it very much like a "yes" for me

That was meant to be one sentence.

Stoic
But he is beaten up by Doomsday and Superman on Apokolios.

Wasn't a retcon placed on that particular story though? I used to think the same BTW, but Squall said that Doomsday, and Superman have never actually gone up, or met Darkseid in his true form. Why would he lie? Why wouldn't Galan and a few others not jump in and correct him if he was wrong? Etc.

Again, this is one of his Avy's vs Gorr.

qwertyuiop1998
But he is beaten up by Doomsday and Superman on Apokolios. Originally posted by TheHulkster
But he is beaten up by Doomsday and Superman on Apokolios. But later in FC Darkseid said this
https://ibb.co/NyT2Kzq
BTW, If you want using the Dan Jurgens tweet which inadmissible on this forum mind you
Didio also said this on an interview
https://www.newsarama.com/20984-dan-didio-talks-infinity-man-his-facebook-mistake-significance-of-march-april-2015.html

And it did have comic scans to support it
https://ibb.co/R9tKMRp
https://ibb.co/BjchBFM

So in summary, My point is: Yes, We regularly using the basis Darkseid(The N52 one) . But No, The true form Darkseid never has been retconned and FC is very much in continuity

Eon Blue
Gorr wins. Spite thread.

Stoic
Hey guys it looks like the Beyonders are going to be wrecking the Justice League. There's more to the Black Winter that wrecked Galactus than what you may believe.

Senor Cage
But later in FC Darkseid said this
https://ibb.co/NyT2Kzq
BTW, If you want using the Dan Jurgens tweet which inadmissible on this forum mind you
Didio also said this on an interview
https://www.newsarama.com/20984-dan-didio-talks-infinity-man-his-facebook-mistake-significance-of-march-april-2015.html

And it did have comic scans to support it
https://ibb.co/R9tKMRp
https://ibb.co/BjchBFM

So in summary, My point is: Yes, We regularly using the basis Darkseid(The N52 one) . But No, The true form Darkseid never has been retconned and FC is very much in continuity

thumb up Gorr doesnt stand a chance.

Stoic
Against an Avatar of Darkseid? Don't kid yourself.

Stoic
This is Darkseid before the reboot vs Gorr. Who's taking This? No bfr.

For those still confused, Carver is obviously talking about a Darkseid Avatar, and not the true Darkseid.

TheHulkster
Hey guys it looks like the Beyonders are going to be wrecking the Justice League. There's more to the Black Winter that wrecked Galactus than what you may believe.

Was there something new announced or previewed?

DarkSaint85

This?

https://i.postimg.cc/W4c71fPk/04.jpg

Stoic
This?

https://i.postimg.cc/W4c71fPk/04.jpg

Yep. Thanks again DS for posting the scan. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yep. Thanks again DS for posting the scan. thumb up

In that 'JLA' universe, it was Darkseid that destroyed their universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0nVXX3X/05.jpg

Who does that remind us of?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-89TAkWRokMc/TYwNnO34bTI/AAAAAAAAEvc/cuELwBswaH4/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/DARKSEID+IS+SPLASH+PAGE.jpg

And Big G is crapping his pants at facing this black Winter, and is going round trying to amp himself up with special planets.

Stoic
In that 'JLA' universe, it was Darkseid that destroyed their universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0nVXX3X/05.jpg

Who does that remind us of?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-89TAkWRokMc/TYwNnO34bTI/AAAAAAAAEvc/cuELwBswaH4/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/DARKSEID+IS+SPLASH+PAGE.jpg

And Big G is crapping his pants at facing this black Winter, and is going round trying to amp himself up with special planets.

Of course, which is why he is presently prepairing himself in Thor. Remember, Galactus has variable levels of power.

DarkSaint85
Of course, which is why he is presently prepairing himself in Thor. Remember, Galactus has variable levels of power.

Remember, as per Surfer, it is to amp Galactus to levels 'beyond imagining'

https://i.postimg.cc/90Dx7RgR/23.jpg

Stoic
Remember, as per Surfer, it is to amp Galactus to levels 'beyond imagining'

https://i.postimg.cc/90Dx7RgR/23.jpg

Yep, at least in normal space, less we forget how powerful he recently became when marooned in the Dark Dimension. If they do this i hope that they don't drop the ball like thet've done in past potentially epic stories.

MrMind
laughing out loud stoic

DarkSaint85
Yep, at least in normal space, less we forget how powerful he recently became when marooned in the Dark Dimension. If they do this i hope that they don't drop the ball like thet've done in past potentially epic stories.

Didn't he come into normal space AFTER that? He sure wasn't there the entire storyline..

Stoic
Didn't he come into normal space AFTER that? He sure wasn't there the entire storyline..

I was refering to his variable power level potential. People always wondered what a full powered Galactus was. We saw it in that book.

Diesldude

Stoic, do you ever play favorites with marvel characters bro? This is as straight to the point unbiased post as any I've seen here. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.