Order these flashes by speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Flash
Zoom
Black Flash
Savitar

1. By speed
2. By powerlevel

h1a8
In speed
1. Zoom=black flash
2. Savitar=flash

In power level
1. Savitar (suit)
2. Zoom
3. Flash
4. Black flash

TethAdamTheRock
I thought black flash was the fastest

KingD19
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Don't listen to h1. He's 100% wrong 100% of the time.

Speed
Flash
Savitar
Black Flash
Zoom

Power Level
Savitar
Black Flash
Flash
Zoom

And Black Flash should be the fastest, but feats show otherwise.

Adam Grimes
1: MCU Flash Thompson

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't listen to h1. He's 100% wrong 100% of the time.

laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Black flash and Zoom are presumably the same character. Zoom seemed faster though. He seemed fastest of them all.

KingD19
Black Flash is what happened to Zoom when the Speed Force claimed him.

And while he was supposed to be the fastest, that is still Barry and then Savitar as he is also Barry. BF got taken out by a cold gun he couldn't even dodge.

Barry is the fastest and has proven so on multiple occasions. If you think different you're watching the wrong show. Or not watching the show at all, as you tend to do with things you debate about.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Black Flash is what happened to Zoom when the Speed Force claimed him.

And while he was supposed to be the fastest, that is still Barry and then Savitar as he is also Barry. BF got taken out by a cold gun he couldn't even dodge.

Barry is the fastest and has proven so on multiple occasions. If you think different you're watching the wrong show. Or not watching the show at all, as you tend to do with things you debate about.

PIS low showings does not count. Otherwise Barry would be the Slowest here. Just use only upper end feats like everyone else.

Zoom is faster than current Barry. I watched the show. Savitar is possibly faster than current Barry because of the suit and that he's a more later Barry (he improved).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.