Order these anime characters by pure physical strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TethAdamTheRock
Goku (ss3)
Alex Mercer
Kratos
Hercules (Gow)
Saitama

NewGuy01
Kratos is an anime character?

NemeBro
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Goku (ss3)
Alex Mercer
Kratos
Hercules (Gow)
Saitama Lifting strength:

Hercules (implicitly)
Kratos
Saitama
SSJ3 Goku
Alex Mercer

Striking strength:

SSJ3 Goku
Saitama
Hercules
Kratos
Alex Mercer

dika123
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lifting strength:

Hercules (implicitly)
Kratos
Saitama
SSJ3 Goku
Alex Mercer

Striking strength:

SSJ3 Goku
Saitama
Hercules
Kratos
Alex Mercer

wait what? kratos is below GOW hercules ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lifting strength:

Hercules (implicitly)
Kratos
Saitama
SSJ3 Goku
Alex Mercer

Striking strength:

SSJ3 Goku
Saitama
Hercules
Kratos
Alex Mercer
thumb up

carver9
Is Anime fts accepted here?

Sable
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Goku (ss3)
Alex Mercer
Kratos
Hercules (Gow)
Saitama

Kratos isnt in anime, moron.

dika123
actually there are God of War manga. but yeah GoW isn't anime.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lifting strength:

Hercules (implicitly)
Kratos
Saitama
SSJ3 Goku
Alex Mercer

Striking strength:

SSJ3 Goku
Saitama
Hercules
Kratos
Alex Mercer I would honestly say that Saitama is far, far stronger then Kratos in all categories.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dika123
wait what? kratos is below GOW hercules ? He was physically overpowered by him when they fought.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I would honestly say that Saitama is far, far stronger then Kratos in all categories. What do you base that on though? The most he's lifted is the Monster Association Headquarters. This is chump change compared to some of Kratos' feats, but more importantly his domination of characters like Hades or Poseidon, who have restrained Ares. Kratos himself has restrained Ares as well. Ares of course being able to support the weight of the world for years.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
What do you base that on though? The most he's lifted is the Monster Association Headquarters. This is chump change compared to some of Kratos' feats, but more importantly his domination of characters like Hades or Poseidon, who have restrained Ares. Kratos himself has restrained Ares as well. Ares of course being able to support the weight of the world for years. He completely negated and redirected a world-ending attack with a single punch.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He completely negated and redirected a world-ending attack with a single punch.

Goku negated a universe ending attack with a single punch. Your point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.