Mister Miracle Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i.imgur.com/FdT3M4R.jpg

vs

http://i.imgur.com/5hcl6t7.jpg

cdtm
Scott, spite.

Sin I AM
I wish miracle had his solo still going

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wish miracle had his solo still going

He's having a 12 issue series by tom king.

Vanguard
I'm tracking this. This is the fourth straight fight TChalla has lost on this board.

RangerDX
lol dont think theres a New God weak enough to lose to a street level character like BP

Faceless808
Originally posted by RangerDX
lol dont think theres a New God weak enough to lose to a street level character like BP

thumb up Children of New Genesis were shown creating universes in the palm of their hands.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RangerDX

Current Panther has crazy tech and uses magic. Commands armies of undead souls and such. Can't really call him street level.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Vanguard
I'm tracking this. This is the fourth straight fight TChalla has lost on this board.

I think because it's so hard to place BP. He's street level but hacked Galactus tech. He's gear allows him to fight way above his weight class.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Faceless808
I think because it's so hard to place BP. He's street level but hacked Galactus tech. He's gear allows him to fight way above his weight class.

You're right. thumb up

beatboks
Current Panther has crazy tech and uses magic. Commands armies of undead souls and such. Can't really call him street level.

and Miracle has the ALE, Alpha effect and a freaking mother box

Your point???

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks

Your point??? not saying BP wins, but you do realize he can summon an army of spirits and hack Miracle's motherbox right?

Also, when did Miracle get the ALE?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
He's having a 12 issue series by tom king.

Really when?

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really when?

1st issue comes out tomorrow.

DarkSaint85

Your point???

Point was, you can't call him street level.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Point was, you can't call him street level.

THANK YOU

Exactly what I was going to say.

-K-M-
Meh! The "Street level" definition is pretty broad and general. Wolverine and spider-man are often called street level but are legit metahumans

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
1st issue comes out tomorrow.

You sir are awesome. Thx for the heads up

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
Meh! The "Street level" definition is pretty broad and general. Wolverine and spider-man are often called street level but are legit metahumans what sort of retard would call a guy that can survive being thrown into the sun and a guy that can lift upwards of twenty-five tons a "street level character"?

cdtm
Wolverine's a street. thumb up

Spidey is mid tier, and Scott would wtfstomp him physically.

Zack M
Scott is like Spider-Man plus, with superior technology.

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
what sort of retard would call a guy that can survive being thrown into the sun and a guy that can lift upwards of twenty-five tons a "street level character"?

Been called that for years not just here but on many boards. Some people refer to street level in power or in scope. It's a broad general statement that doesn't mean much

DarkSaint85
Its also to do with their sphere of influence. Their damage, if you will.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Its also to do with their sphere of influence. Their damage, if you will.

That's why I call Danny mid tier instead of street.

Because when you can move like Spidey and throw ki trails everywhere that can hit like a low 100 tonner, any h2h confrontation with Daredevil that doesn't end with a "splat" in one move is pretty much pis by definition.

Vanguard
Meh! The "Street level" definition is pretty broad and general.

No it isn't. It's often used to marginalize characters.

cdtm

True.

Imo, if Batman can fight you without raising some eyebrows, you're probably street.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
That's why I call Danny mid tier instead of street.

Because when you can move like Spidey and throw ki trails everywhere that can hit like a low 100 tonner, any h2h confrontation with Daredevil that doesn't end with a "splat" in one move is pretty much pis by definition.

Danny is borderline. He SHOULD be treated like Wolverine. Not Spiderman

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by deathslash
what sort of retard would call a guy that can survive being thrown into the sun and a guy that can lift upwards of twenty-five tons a "street level character"?

Wolverine just survived a few seconds on the surface of the sun and was saved by phoenix.

Never seen wolverine actually surviving inside a sun. I actually doubt he could stay there.

In anycase and on topic

Scott should win this.

-K-M-

By who?

Vanguard
By who?

Comic readers. Don't u visit any other comic forums?

-K-M-
Comic readers. Don't u visit any other comic forums?

Clearly I do as a referenced other boards in this same thread. So no examples? How about just on this board?

I regularly post on herochat, CBR and others. Interesting you automatically when defensive

Vanguard
Clearly I do as a referenced other boards in this same thread. So no examples? How about just on this board?

You're pissing me off. So I'm not going to take much time explaining this to you.

But there was a huge thread made here a while ago that put characters into tiers. You must have a short memory because RangerDX just did it in this thread. And on Comicvine it happens all the time.

-K-M-
You're pissing me off. So I'm not going to take much time explaining this to you.

But there was a huge thread made here a while ago that put characters into tiers. You must have a short memory because RangerDX just did it in this thread. And on Comicvine it happens all the time.

Easy now. I know you get sensitive when it comes to BP but calm down. My question was not an insult you decided to go defensive right away

Yes I saw that and that's what triggered this whole debate. He only has 145 posts (since 2013) hardly a credible compliant.

The tier thread Digi made? it isn't updated and is very outdated. I used to post on comicvine, but yes the ignorance is bad and gave up pretty quick. They bash A LOT of characters there.

beatboks

Dude the majority on CV use the term street level to refer to the type of things you face not a power level. If you fight and stop normal characters like bank robbers or mercenaries you fight on the level of the street. These same people refore to Ghost rider being street level. Its a completely different application of the term. Almost all tje low metas in the tier thread would fall imder street level by CV's definition. That's the complete opposite of marginalizing as it completely raises the bar of where they discuss the level

Vanguard
ok sorry K M

Vanguard
Dude the majority on CV use the term street level to refer to the type of things you face not a power level. If you fight and stop normal characters like bank robbers or mercenaries you fight on the level of the street. These same people refore to Ghost rider being street level. Its a completely different application of the term. Almost all tje low metas in the tier thread would fall imder street level by CV's definition. That's the complete opposite of marginalizing as it completely raises the bar of where they discuss the level

I disagree a little.

Where would you say Panther ranks? I wont give you sh*t for placing Panther on street level either. Just looking for an honest opinion.

beatboks
I disagree a little.

Where would you say Panther ranks? I wont give you sh*t for placing Panther on street level either. Just looking for an honest opinion.

I have no clue. I havent read anything with Black Panther in it since about 1995 and from what ive heard any evaluation I'd make would be completely wrong.

I can say that with the Ale, and alpha effect Scott free is at least low herald possibly higher. Since gaining access to the alpha effect he can chump Orian with focus. Not saying he would take a majority butnhe does have wins.

Also dont see how BP is hacking a sentient computer.

beatboks
FTR based on heart shaped herb BP, who I am familiar with on CV I would rank street level on KMC I would rank low meta based on how tje two boards refer to the two levels

Vanguard
I have no clue. I havent read anything with Black Panther in it since about 1995 and from what ive heard any evaluation I'd make would be completely wrong.

I can say that with the Ale, and alpha effect Scott free is at least low herald possibly higher. Since gaining access to the alpha effect he can chump Orian with focus. Not saying he would take a majority butnhe does have wins.

Fair Enough. Its hard to disagree with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.