August Chill to cover most of US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
August Cold Front to cover most of the US

Emperordmb
Please for the love of God hit Texas.

Also can't shake the feeling this thread is gonna turn into a pissing contest about Global warming.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Also can't shake the feeling this thread is gonna turn into a pissing contest about Global warming Climate Change.

FTFY

edit: My error, forgot we can't say "climate change" anymore as those words upset certain people. It's "weather extremes", because that makes it sound cool and awesome.

Flyattractor

Also can't shake the feeling this thread is gonna turn into a pissing contest about Global warming.

Nah, that is why They changed it to "CLIMATE CHANGE".

Less specific and thus more manipulable to their narrative.

Bashar Teg
it's truly amazing how things remain apparent even though you're too brain-damaged to understand them.

Beniboybling
Trumpers be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4GC_gNPR7M&t=0m55s

Sable

Ditto

Surtur

10 minutes after this post we had our first triggering over this topic lol.

Sable
I was just exited about some cooler weather. Who wouldnt be, its fcking hot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
10 minutes after this post we had our first triggering over this topic lol.

^ Someone's still upset from last Friday

laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Someone's still upset from last Friday

laughing out loud

Hmmm, to me being "triggered" implies being upset, and you respond with "someone is still upset from friday". So this kinda seems like you just pulled a "no you".

Robtard
Umm, if I'm saying you're still upset from last Friday(which is clear you are), then you'd be the one doing the "no you!", sport. Unless you think Monday the 7th came before Friday the 4th? You don't, do you?

Surtur
Umm, if I'm saying you're still upset from last Friday(which is clear you are), then you'd be the one doing the "no you!", sport. Unless you think Monday the 7th came before Friday the 4th? You don't, do you?

Lol I say you're triggered, you respond with "you must still be upset". That's a no you, sport.

Did you really want to say it's not because you asked if I was still upset over something that happened on Friday?

Lol and what happened Friday?

Robtard
Not sure if you're just pretending like I didn't get your goat last week to save face or if you're just dumb and forgot. I'm guessing the former, but who knows.

Surtur
Not sure if you're just pretending like I didn't get your goat last week to save face or if you're just dumb and forgot. I'm guessing the former, but who knows.

You "got my goat" for what?

ArtificialGlory
I'm not from the US, but I ****ing hate heat. So good for you guys.

Afro Cheese
i really don't understand the distinction between climate change and global warming

isn't the climate change we're talking about a result of the average global temperature rising?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's truly amazing how things remain apparent even though you're too brain-damaged to understand them.

Well I might be willing to change my view if at least 1 Climate Disaster from the last 40 or so year had come true...but none of them have so...

Yeah. Leftist Fascist Climate Mongers are full of SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Afro Cheese
do you reject the idea of the greenhouse effect, then?

Flyattractor
Depends on who is pushing it. But I have seen actual science saying that that too is a big pile of shit....which also adds to greenhouse gases.

Much like My Lime Green Posts.

I ADD TO THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!

And Love every second of it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well I'm glad that you guys are getting some cooler weather.

Fly, do you not believe in climate change? I'm not talking about the natural, shifting weather patterns but human activity rapidly warming the Earth on an unprecedented scale that will cause serious ramifications for the global population, maybe within our generation (Ftr, it already has in other parts of the world). Climate change isn't an opinion, it's a verifiable fact that anyone can independently confirm from almost any part of the world with the data sets we have available.

I wish talking points weren't cut and shortened to "it's getting hotter" for the average person in the West or it being boiled down to bipartisan discussions. I.e you don't believe in global warming so you must be Republican etc. (That makes you uneducated if nothing else, who you vote for has nothing to do with it, politicians just make it so to further divide the population for corporate interests). Warming the Earth has far more serious effects beside it getting hotter such as the acidification of the oceans. Shits scary man.....

Afro Cheese
alright, let's take a step back then

do you believe the atmosphere traps heat around the planet?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Fly, do you not believe in climate change?.

https://smhttp-ssl-5891.nexcesscdn.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/6b9ffbf72458f4fd2d3cb995d92e8889/n/o/nope_newthumb.png

Afro Cheese
my question was also directed at you ftr

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
my question was also directed at you ftr

Man, I haven't heard about Greenhouse since that big hole in the Ozone was going to kill the entire world back in the late 80's and early 90's.

Ahh the good old days when all the Looney Lefty Fake Science was being used by politics to scare people to vote for them....unlike now....HA AH!!!!!!!!

https://i1.wp.com/37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhmrtp24x1qgs6t8o1_500.gif

Afro Cheese
why dodge such an innocent question?
do you believe the atmosphere traps heat around the planet?

Flyattractor
why dodge such an innocent question?

I don't believe in "Innocence" any more either.

Afro Cheese
i don't believe you are very sure of your position.

Flyattractor
Let me just ask this... If I say "No", will that just led to the topic of the oceans trapping heat and thus going to turn into big boiling cauldrons that will .....

https://i1.wp.com/37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhmrtp24x1qgs6t8o1_500.gif

Afro Cheese
no.

if you said no, then there would be nothing further to discuss. i just assumed everyone was on board with the basic idea that the atmosphere traps heat around the planet. hence my surprise at you dodging such a question.

Flyattractor
OH well then ...The Answer is "No".

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.