Hulk Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://img1.gamersky.com/image2014/04/20140407bwt_2/image108_S.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Banner Hulk.
Rebirth Luthor.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/c4/97/04c49764390c697e01629e15c1b6d022--dc-rebirth-dc-comic.jpg

DarkSaint85
Hulk for me....Stark (who I place as more gifted than Luthor) who knows the Hulk really well.....doesn't do well against Hulk.

On the other hand, Luthor doesn't do well against Superman, a foe he has studied for years and who actually has tangible weaknesses to exploitm

Prof. T.C McAbe
Fighting smart Lex Luthor wins, as should Iron Man. Hulk is a simple minded or stupid brick, nothing more, he lacks mobility and the means. His saving grace are comics, that's why he stands a chance against Iron Man.

If Carver disagrees he will post withing 24 hours, but I know for sure that he agrees with my stance.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk. It took while for Stark to build a proper machine to contain the Hulk, and yet Stark struggles to fight Hulk. Hulk has the advantage since he has no problem fighting without prep time; his anger makes prep or not useless. Lex on the other hand.....he is better when he knows about his fow.

riv6672
Thanks, KMCers!

TheHulk
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk is a simple minded or stupid brick, nothing more, he lacks mobility and the means. His saving grace are comics, that's why he stands a chance against Iron Man.. erm

cdtm
Lex wins, with ease.

He stood against Doomsday for about a minute, which is a minute longer then Hulk would do.. thumb up

Supermutant
Lex best options prep and bfr have been taken away, so the only thing he can do is die while Hulk smash.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheHulk
erm
Yeah, i was being polite, that wasnt even worth quoting.
The below is at least funny!
Originally posted by cdtm
Lex wins, with ease.

He stood against Doomsday for about a minute, which is a minute longer then Hulk would do.. thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
How powerful is that suit

TheHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, i was being polite, that wasnt even worth quoting.
The below is at least funny! But really...whose fault is it? Whose fault is it that allow people to post such ridiculous stuff? The poster...or poster who created the thread wink It could be the latter smokin'

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How powerful is that suit

Hasn't really been seen in much combat, but what we've seen of it is unimpressive.

Rao Kal El
I will give Hulk the thumbs up on this one

riv6672
Originally posted by TheHulk
But really...whose fault is it? Whose fault is it that allow people to post such ridiculous stuff? The poster...or poster who created the thread wink It could be the latter smokin'
And there you are, making a ridiculous post. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Even though I am picking Hulk I might be missing something the mother box will be able to pull out to defeat the Hulk. But it will be a close call. Actually thinking about the mother box it makes me lean more towards Lex.

Sin I AM
Fighting smart Lex Luthor wins, as should Iron Man. Hulk is a simple minded or stupid brick, nothing more, he lacks mobility and the means. His saving grace are comics, that's why he stands a chance against Iron Man.

This is pretty inaccurate af.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This is pretty inaccurate af.

Watch Avengers, where Tony beats him in a pretty reasonable way.

Sin I AM
Watch Avengers, where Tony beats him in a pretty reasonable way.

Youre talking about AoU? The movie? Thats irrelevant plus Tony had prep, Bammers help, and Hulk was braomwashed. That wasnt exactly a straight up fight

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Youre talking about AoU? The movie? Thats irrelevant plus Tony had prep, Bammers help, and Hulk was braomwashed. That wasnt exactly a straight up fight

Are you typing while drunk? Not because of what you said but...

Sin I AM
Are you typing while drunk? Not because of what you said but...

I abstain from drinking. Im getting old. In any event what did i say wasnt true? U were referring to AoU correct?

riv6672
Plus the fact that, you know, movie fights dont matter here. laughing out loud

Shabazz916
Hulk

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk for me....Stark (who I place as more gifted than Luthor) who knows the Hulk really well.....doesn't do well against Hulk.

On the other hand, Luthor doesn't do well against Superman, a foe he has studied for years and who actually has tangible weaknesses to exploitm

This.

TheHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
And there you are, making a ridiculous post. thumb up That's how i roll Riv, you should know wink

riv6672
K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.