Loretta Lynch uses Alias in Emails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Precious testomony by her under oath said she did no such thing.

Elizabeth Carlisle

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable
Precious testomony

http://i.imgur.com/vX22VTM.gif

Sable
?

Surtur
No doubt there is a perfectly logical reason over this.

Sable
Of coarse, to avoid the government records act and potential FISA requests.

Surtur
People at the NYT and Washington Post had to be forced to cover the tarmac meeting lol.

I wonder if they would need to be forced to cover an equivalent story about Republicans? Why do I get the feeling they wouldn't?

Sable
They were forced?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
so the nyt forced the nyt to post a story. i am SO outraged right now. HARUMPH!

Sable

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so the nyt forced the nyt to post a story. i am SO outraged right now. HARUMPH!

Ah yes, you are stupid enough to not see the distinction. The reporters didn't want to report on it and had to be pressed into doing so by their editors.

Would they need to be pressed into doing a negative story about Trump or Republicans, do you think?

Surtur
Brings me to this, did you know he official story was they talked about grandkids, but the report that was just released of there conversation has pages and pages of redacted and blacked out information?

Indeed AND the FBI on the scene told people they couldn't get close or take pictures or have cell phones out, etc. All for a discussion about grand kids.

I'd wonder if the have ever heard of email, but we know one Clinton has smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Ah yes, you are stupid enough to not see the distinction. The reporters didn't want to report on it and had to be pressed into doing so by their editors.

Would they need to be pressed into doing a negative story about Trump or Republicans, do you think?

so in the case of NYT exclusively, we have to judge them by specific underling reporters and not their editors and bosses, because feefees.

Surtur
so in the case of NYT exclusively, we have to judge them by specific underling reporters and not their editors and bosses, because feefees.

I'm wondering why they needed to be pressed into covering a legitimate story?

But then, the Times is known for their bullshit. Just pulled some bullshit with lies about Dennis Prager lol.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm wondering why they needed to be pressed into covering a legitimate story?

But then, the Times is known for their bullshit. Just pulled some bullshit with lies about Dennis Prager lol.

nah

Surtur
Yeah, they did. Flat out lied about him, lol. It was funny.

Sable
Got a link?

Bashar Teg
so they let an inaccuracy go to print and did not retract/correct? that's ****ed, man. i'd ask for evidence but i know i'd just receive more feelz posts with nothing said.

Sable
http://bestanimations.com/Food/Beverages/Alcohol/funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-8.gif

Darth Truculent
Are you surprised? Government is corrupt and politicians get away with it.

Bashar Teg
http://bestanimations.com/Food/Beverages/Alcohol/funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-8.gif

yeah, keep obsessing over me. whatever you need to do to make the headaches subside.

Sable
I haven't had a headache in years, I know you have though, everyday when you wake uplaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
even if i was a drunk, alcoholism can be fixed. irreparable brain damage however...not so much.

Surtur

Sable
even if i was a drunk, that could be fixed. irreparable brain damage however...not so much.

No clue what you are even talking about. A person with irreparable brain damage usually dies, or cannot, talk, type, write, eat, or do much of anything. Most likely they would be in a coma and on life support. I like how you keep trying to do this thing "you have brain damage." While never even being able to back up any claim you have.

Bashar Teg
that's cool, but don't forget to wear your helmet. thumb up

Sable
that's cool, but don't forget to wear your helmet. thumb up

Dont forget to drink some more, to fabricate some more lies, :Psmile

p.s. Stop abusing animals by with your un responsible behavior at home.

Bashar Teg
Dont forget to drink some more, to fabricate some more lies, Psmile

p.s. Stop abusing animals by with your un responsible behavior at home.

oh look, the brain damaged retard is still trying to frighten me by threatening to post my name. such a scary retard.

Sable
I guess you don't know what that means, retard:P

oh look, the brain damaged retard is still trying to frighten me by threatening to post my name. such a scary retard.

Triggeredlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
that's nice. have fun obsessing over me and good luck with your brain damage. thumb up

Sable
that's nice. have fun obsessing over me and good luck with your brain damage. thumb up

#triggeredretard :P

Sable

Surtur
so they let an inaccuracy go to print and did not retract/correct? that's ****ed, man. i'd ask for evidence but i know i'd just receive more feelz posts with nothing said.

Eh, you are kind of correct, but not really. Being fair to them, the article is from yesterday. There is room to make a timely correction. However, why would they? I posted you the evidence you were curious about. They claim he said something, but do not provide a specific quote or source and then several paragraphs later provide the *actual* quote and the actual source. Except, the actual quote with evidence provided is nothing like what they claimed he said earlier in the article.

It's not like two different people wrote the article, so I expect the person who wrote it knew exactly what he/she was doing.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.