Darth Malgus is not the traitor on Iokath. It's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Theron Shan.

RIP SWTOR.

slayne
The dialogue you apparently get if you're LS is so ****ing retarded lmao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why does SWTOR do it's damndest to make the republic look more evil than the ****ing empire?

Zenwolf
Well thanks for the spoilers.

DarthAnt66
You're the one who clicked on a thread with a title that made it clear what it's going to say, lmfao.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You're the one who clicked on a thread with a title that made it clear what it's going to say, lmfao.

I know. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm just saying thanks.

MythLord
That's so fvcking retarded.

Selenial
Link? CBA to find it.

Selenial
Never mind. You're right, that light side dialogue is truly awful.

Who the **** came up with this? I know they wanted it hard to predict, but ffs, it should have been left without the whole 'there's a traitor' thing. If they hadn't had that scene, maybe people wouldn't know to figure out who the traitor is, and you could have a believable betrayal. When they spelled out that someone had stabbed you in the back, and left it for months with no new expansion of the story, the only 'surprise' twist would be for someone who makes no sense to be a traitor.

And that's what we have, a character who has no reason to betray you betraying you. It's a completely unbelievable plot twist. Who the **** is writing this, M Night Shyamalan?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
Link? CBA to find it.

Selenial
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/6sewij/pts_55_datamined_umbara_flashpoint_stronghold_new/

MythLord
Christ... He says he loves the Outlander. What a cuck!

UCanShootMyNova
Man... I really liked Annihilation too...

nfactor1995
Do we know when the new Iokath story content will be released?

slayne
august 28

darthbane77
"Darth Malgus is not the traitor on Iokath. It's..."

When did Malgus get back?

nfactor1995
Also does this mean that Malgus won't be returning in any capacity?

Zenwolf
I'd hope not.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I'd hope not.

You wouldn't like to see him return?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by nfactor1995
You wouldn't like to see him return?

Hell no. His end was fine, no need to bring up back...then again it's BW, I'm sure they could pull something out their butt to 'justify' him being able to escape an exploding station while he was fatally wounded...instead of making a new antagonist.

slayne
Apparently Theron's betraying you in service of a new order -- he's been a double agent all along. Interesting.

Link for the curious: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/6shjqu/datamining_crisis_on_umbara_flashpoint_full/

inb4 order of Revan

UCanShootMyNova
Terrible. Just terrible.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by slayne
august 28

A birthday gift, though not a great one.

Rockydonovang
Awful writing, this stood out in particular though:

1. Player: This is the Commander of the Eternal Alliance. I have a message for my old friend: Theron Shan.
| - Player: We've been through a lot together, Theron. In your honor, I'm dedicating a hundred Eternal Fleet ships to the fight for peace.
| - Player: Return to the Alliance, and these ships will be yours to command. We can end the cycle of war, but we have to work together

^^^^WTF?

darthbane77
inb4 order of Revan

****ing beat me to it.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Awful writing, this stood out in particular though:

1. Player: This is the Commander of the Eternal Alliance. I have a message for my old friend: Theron Shan.
| - Player: We've been through a lot together, Theron. In your honor, I'm dedicating a hundred Eternal Fleet ships to the fight for peace.
| - Player: Return to the Alliance, and these ships will be yours to command. We can end the cycle of war, but we have to work together

^^^^WTF?

That's actual dialogue at some point in the expansion? Context?? Outlander giving Theron command of a fleet of ships lmao

FreshestSlice
When you dig a hole so deep that you hit China, then keep digging. You break the atmosphere and hit the ****ing moon.

Rockydonovang
imagine if this is some cheap ploy at getting revan back in the game again

TenebrousWay
Shadow of the Shadow of Revan

FreshestSlice
After playing this a few times, I think it's incredibly obvious that if Theron isn't even remotely trying to kill you. Which I guess makes more narrative sense, but doesn't really make any logical sense when thinking about why he wouldn't explain his plan to anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.