The Guardians of the Galaxy vs the Suicide Squad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Groot (Mature)...
Starlord...
Gamora...
Drax...
Rocket Racoon...

vs

El Diablo (begins battle in Devil Form)...
Deadshot...
Katana...
Killa Croc...
Enchantress (she's technically a member, she just got out of control of Waller)...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Standard gear only and all other standard Forum Fight conditions apply (featureless environment, no prep, 100 yard starting distance)...

Who wins?

KingD19
No prep means Enchantress is unstoppable. They needed lots of prep and plot to take her down. You know this.

Silent Master
Why isn't Yondu on the team?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
No prep means Enchantress is unstoppable. They needed lots of prep and plot to take her down. You know this.

So you don't think any member of the Guardians is powerful enough to stop her?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why isn't Yondu on the team?

If I added him, then I'd have to include one of the crappy Suicide Squad Members that isn't worth a d@mn like Harley or Captain Boomerang...

I'd basically be giving the Guardians an extra man for free as Harley and the Captain are worthless...

KingD19
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So you don't think any member of the Guardians is powerful enough to stop her?

Well if Enchantress is here, let Star-Lord have his full Celestial powers. As otherwise Enchantress has nothing to counter her outside of the huge amount of plot and her going into her true form and etc... to stop her.

And Harley was extremely effective. She was taking out soldiers left and right.

TheLordofMurder
Well if Enchantress is here, let Star-Lord have his full Celestial powers.

Why must I do that?

If Starlord has those he is basically Ego level and can solo...

So no, he doesn't get those; he's at his standard level like everyone else here...

Silent Master
If I added him, then I'd have to include one of the crappy Suicide Squad Members that isn't worth a d@mn like Harley or Captain Boomerang...

I'd basically be giving the Guardians an extra man for free as Harley and the Captain are worthless...

So basically, you didn't include him because you want the squad to win.

Why must I do that?

If Starlord has those he is basically Ego level and can solo...

So no, he doesn't get those; he's at his standard level like everyone else here...

IOW, I was right.

TheLordofMurder
Well if Enchantress is here, let Star-Lord have his full Celestial powers. As otherwise Enchantress has nothing to counter her outside of the huge amount of plot and her going into her true form and etc... to stop her.

And Harley was extremely effective. She was taking out soldiers left and right.

Harley had PIS helping her out...

She cant do anything in a Forum Fight against anyone worth his/her salt...

KingD19

Seems like it.

Let's put someone who's essentially a goddess on one team. The guy on the team who could be a God only gets to be normal though.

TheLordofMurder

No...

I didn't include him because I'd have to include a crappy Suicide Squad member...

Stop trolling and get that through your empty head...

TheLordofMurder
Seems like it.

Let's put someone who's essentially a goddess on one team. The guy on the team who could be a God only gets to be normal though.

Enchantress wasn't all that...

Please remember how she was defeated...

TheLordofMurder

IOW, I was right.

Nope...you are wrong as you usually are.

Silent Master
Seems like it.

Plus. he has Diablo starting the fight in his ultimate form. he is obviously stacking the deck as the Enchantress never even fought as part of the team. she was always their enemy.

KingD19
So who has Enchantress' heart? Does Waller have it safely away from the battle?

Or is it inside Enchantress' chest?

Silent Master
No...

I didn't include him because I'd have to include a crappy Suicide Squad member...

Stop trolling and get that through your empty head...

IOW, he'd tip the balance in favor of the GotG and you don't want them to win.

TheLordofMurder
Plus. he has Diablo starting the fight in his ultimate form. he is obviously stacking the deck as the Enchantress never even fought as part of the team. she was always their enemy.

Not always...

At the beginning on the movie she was under Wallers control and was apart of the Suicide Squad...

KingD19

Yeah. But Yondu's too much.

At least we know Rocket could probably one-shot Diablo since a demo charge killed him and Incubus.

TheLordofMurder
So who has Enchantress' heart? Does Waller have it safely away from the battle?

Or is it inside Enchantress' chest?

In her chest...

Silent Master

At least we know Rocket could probably one-shot Diablo since a demo charge killed him and Incubus.

He's more a part of the team than the Enchantress was. the only reason to exclude him from a team battle would be because LoM doesn't want the GotG to win.

TheLordofMurder

I'd be interested to see how a fight between the two teams would play out...

The Guardians would see El Diablo as the greatest threat (maybe) and may target him 1st, but Deadshot is the guy who should probably be targeted 1st as he'll headshot several members in the 1st few seconds of the fight if he isn't taken out immediately...

KingD19
Instead of using Enchantress and Diablo(two mystical and very powerful beings) why not use Boomerang and Harley? Or take Enchantress out since no one on the Guardians has that much power?

I mean, unless you want to admit you're stacking the deck.

TheLordofMurder
Instead of using Enchantress and Diablo(two mystical and very powerful beings) why not use Boomerang and Harley? Or take Enchantress out since no one on the Guardians has that much power?

I mean, unless you want to admit you're stacking the deck.

Harley and Boomerang are completely worthless...

Any other combo is completely in favor of the guardians....

This is as fair as it gets...

KingD19
So as fair as it gets is basically completely one-sided? But you won't tip the scales in the other direction? Gotcha.

TheLordofMurder
So as fair as it gets is basically completely one-sided? But you won't tip the scales in the other direction? Gotcha.

How would you even it out without favoring either side then genius?

Most fights typically favor one side over the other anyway (even if the advantage is slight)...

Rarely are fights completely even...

So, IMHO, this is as even as it gets; unless, of course you have a more fair matchup in mind?

KingD19
Take out Enchantress, put in both Harley and Boomerang.

Orrr, let Star Lord get his Celestial powers.

Orrrr, add Yondu.

You're unwilling to A)give the Guardians anymore useful memebers or powers and B)nerf the Squad any.

Clearly you're playing favorites. We all know how much your honest opinion means.

TheLordofMurder
Take out Enchantress, put in both Harley and Boomerang.

Orrr, let Star Lord get his Celestial powers.

Orrrr, add Yondu.

You're unwilling to A)give the Guardians anymore useful memebers or powers and B)nerf the Squad any.

Clearly you're playing favorites. We all know how much your honest opinion means.

And you are not playing favorites?

You already admitted that adding Yondu is too much...

We both know that Starlord with Ego level powers is too much...

Its clear to me that you favor the Guardians and don't like the idea of them losing to the Suicide Squad...

KingD19
I never said Yondu would be too much.

So you don't think it's unfair Enchantress gets to be in the fight and Diablo in demon form?

But Guardian's can't even get Yondu?

Come on dude, stop trying to act all innocent and impartial.

Silent Master
And you are not playing favorites?

You already admitted that adding Yondu is too much...

We both know that Starlord with Ego level powers is too much...

Its clear to me that you favor the Guardians and don't like the idea of them losing to the Suicide Squad...

If you don't think that the Enchantress is too much, let's hear your argument for how the GotG win.

TheLordofMurder

Proof that you said that Yondu is too much...

TheLordofMurder
I never said Yondu would be too much.

So you don't think it's unfair Enchantress gets to be in the fight and Diablo in demon form?

But Guardian's can't even get Yondu?

Come on dude, stop trying to act all innocent and impartial.

This is as fair as it gets in my mind...

Making this completely balanced is not possible...

But since you think the fight in the OP is not balanced, give me a matchup that is perfectly balanced...

TheLordofMurder
If you don't think that the Enchantress is too much, let's hear your argument for how the GotG win.

Enchantress is not invincible and her weakness is present on the battlefield...

Me making an argument for either side is not my place here...

That is for the people picking one side or the other...

Silent Master
Enchantress is not invincible and her weakness is present on the battlefield...

Me making an argument for either side is not my place here...

That is for the people picking one side or the other...

So you're not even going to participate in your own thread?

TheLordofMurder
So you're not even going to participate in your own thread?

I am, but you are asking me how the Guardians win...

I am not arguing Pro Guardians or Pro Suicide Squad, so that's not a question I'll answer...

Silent Master
I'm asking so I can see what makes you think this is a good fight, if you can't make an argument for one of the sides, that just proves you made what you believe is a spite thread.

TheLordofMurder
I'm asking so I can see what makes you think this is a good fight, if you can't make an argument for one of the sides, that just proves you made what you believe is a spite thread.

Oh, I could make an argument for both sides, but I wont...

I want to see what others here think...

Silent Master
Oh, I could make an argument for both sides, but I wont...

I want to see what others here think...

In that case, I could tell you who I think wins, but I wont....

TheLordofMurder
In that case, I could tell you who I think wins, but I wont....

That's fine...

relentless1
Enchantress wasn't a part of the team

I guess you'd pair Drax vs Croc, Kitana vs Gamora, Rocket vs Lawton, Groot vs Diablo and sub Harley in vs Quill and id give the nod to SS; Diablo is a bigger gun than Groot and being a tree he'd go down pretty easily to a guy made of fire; Lawton was super deadly so depending on distancing he could take Rocket out pretty easily; Croc, Harley and Kitana most likely get beat but with Diablo beating Groot quickly he could help out his teammates and doubt team a few guardians.

Psychotron
Sqwad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.