Couple buys common area for 90k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
I think this a heck of a topic. I was wondering if you all think this is unjustified. I think they are smart. Meh.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/san-francisco-street-sells-for-90k-neighbors-arent-happy.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/08/residents-of-an-exclusive-san-francisco-street-didnt-pay-their-taxes-so-someone-bought-their-street/?utm_term=.0be16d339c4c

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco-street-sells-90k-225021750.html

Just want to talk.

Sable
He should charge $2000 a month per car to park on the street, especially since Pelosi and Feinstein live on that street.

cdtm
laughing This made my day.

Surtur
I posted about this too in the other thread and thought it was funny. Of course I was immediately accused of whining about it by virtue of finding it funny, but still.

This is a hilarious story, I love it. I would have loved to seen the look on these peoples faces as they realize what happened.

Sable
Sometimes magic happens

Surtur
I truly hope they don't try to dick over the couple who bought it fair and square.

I say put up a toll booth, it'd be funny.

Or let Chick-Fil-A build a restaurant, somehow. It would truly trigger them.

Sable
Don't see how, the city sold it, they bought it fair and square, if it's a private street, it's their job to maintain it, I can't think of a better way then charging Pelosi and Feinstein a hefty toll and parking tax to access their house.

Flyattractor
They should rename the Street Limbaugh Ave or Trump Way....and then watch all the "EXCLUSIVE RICH LIBTARDS" Move off of it!

BWAHAHHAHA!

Sable
That would be epic

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sable
That would be epic

Oh The Twitter would Implode.

He should charge $2000 a month per car to park on the street, especially since Pelosi and Feinstein live on that street.

That wouldn't work seeing as how this is Pelosi we are talking about. She is one of the biggest Crooks in DC. She would just write up some new law and make it that the city would have to pay her tax and then the city would just take it from the Poor. We should really make Her the main target of Ridicule and Mocker. That old Hag is Prime BeeOtch #1 In DC now that the HillDawg is a redundant dog fart.

Robtard

I don't think they live there anymore

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I posted about this too in the other thread and thought it was funny. Of course I was immediately accused of whining about it by virtue of finding it funny, but still.

This is a hilarious story, I love it. I would have loved to seen the look on these peoples faces as they realize what happened.

^ This guy once again whining and playing the victim

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

You Mad Broflake?

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

I hope they set up an expensive AF parking system and milk all of them.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

No, just pointing out how you're too stupid to use the word properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.