Count Dooku and DD Quinlan Vos run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
The master and his new dark disciple decide to take on some enemies to test their powers. Will they succeed?

1) Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee
2) Rebels Ahsoka Tano and Kannan Jarrus
3) SoR Hot and Darth Marr
4) S6 Anakin skywalker and Obi wan Kenobi
5) Cade Skywalker and Ulic Qel Droma

Boss fight: Exar Kun and Weakened Vitiate (the one HoT defeated in TOR basically)

deathslash
They either stop at three or five IMO.

ares834
4 or boss.

Kurk

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

deathslash
How are you guys getting that four is where they stop? Obi Wan has already been tooled by dooku on more than one occasion and adding Quinlan makes it more one sided. Anakin (up until ROTS) has always had a difficult time getting through Dooku's defenses as well.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by deathslash
How are you guys getting that four is where they stop? Obi Wan has already been tooled by dooku on more than one occasion and adding Quinlan makes it more one sided. Anakin (up until ROTS) has always had a difficult time getting through Dooku's defenses as well.

Anakin's and Dooku are near equals at this point.

Kenobi should be able to match DD Vos.

ChocolateMuesli
but wasnt dd vos >> dooku

MythLord
No.

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Anakin's and Dooku are near equals at this point.

Kenobi should be able to match DD Vos.
thumb up
And naturally Anakin's going to be paired with Dooku. S6 Skywalker is only, what, a couple months away from RotS?

In DD Vos got the best of Dooku due to his "unpredictability" similarly to Grievous; I have full confidence in Kenobi's ability to fend him off until Anakin tires out Dooku.

nfactor1995
Why is 5 so high?

UCanShootMyNova
Boss.

carthage
Boss

Rockydonovang
clears

deathslash
Originally posted by Kurk
thumb up
And naturally Anakin's going to be paired with Dooku. S6 Skywalker is only, what, a couple months away from RotS?

In DD Vos got the best of Dooku due to his "unpredictability" similarly to Grievous; I have full confidence in Kenobi's ability to fend him off until Anakin tires out Dooku. and yet Ventress has done extremely well again Kenobi and she's far beneath Dooku.......Originally posted by nfactor1995
Why is 5 so high? because one guy can kill you just by touching you and the other is one of the most impressive and skilled duelists of his era with some implied darkside powers to boot.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Why is 5 so high?

None of the teams before 5 is stronger...

Darth Thor
and yet Ventress has done extremely well again Kenobi and she's far beneath Dooku.......

Kenobi's also stomped Opress who outmatched Ventress.

It's clear Kenobi never went all out on Ventress.

thesithmaster

Kenobi never stomped Opress. An amped Kenobi beat Opress on Florrum due to hitting a weak spot.

ares834
Weak spot? Lmao

It was only "weak" because Kenobi kept kicking him there.

Selenial
and yet Ventress has done extremely well again Kenobi and she's far beneath Dooku.......

A huge misconception. Kenobi as a defensive fighter never 'dominates' people in a fight, he rarely adopts the Ataru fighting style and often decides to whittle people down. A non-rage-amped Ventress has never held a candle to Kenobi.

Kenobi should beat Vos. I'd say 4 or boss, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova

A Ventress who assumedly hadn't fought another lightsaber wielding opponent for a long time, was deprived of one her blades, and who uses a form that has an inherent weakness against opponents who can generate great amounts of kinetic force behind their strikes...

Emperordmb
Down at Boss.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
A Ventress who assumedly hadn't fought another lightsaber wielding opponent for a long time, was deprived of one her blades, and who uses a form that has an inherent weakness against opponents who can generate great amounts of kinetic force behind their strikes...

So she might be Opress's equal under more favourable circumstances thumb up

But Still no match for the guy whose a match for Peak Maul.

Haschwalth

deathslash

It's clear Kenobi never went all out on Ventress. funny, I recall Opress smacking Kenobi and Anakin around after taking nothing less than six blasts of Dooku's lightning + a force push from Ventress.Originally posted by Selenial
A huge misconception. Kenobi as a defensive fighter never 'dominates' people in a fight, he rarely adopts the Ataru fighting style and often decides to whittle people down. A non-rage-amped Ventress has never held a candle to Kenobi.

Kenobi should beat Vos. I'd say 4 or boss, tbh. not saying that he should have dominated, but Ventress definitely is considered a threat to him. The same Ventress that has fought Anakin, Luminara, Ahsoka, and several others. The very same Ventress that still obviously doesn't hold a candle to Dooku even when he's been poisoned, she has help, she and her allies are invisible, or even when she has one of the more physical power houses in the canon.

Not only that, but in ROTS (a time I think we can all agree Kenobi was in his prime), Dooku still took out Kenobi with ease. The only thing that changed now is that Dooku has Quinlan Vos (one of the most skilled of his time) to help him.

Kurk
Originally posted by ares834
Weak spot? Lmao

It was only "weak" because Kenobi kept kicking him there. Symbolic for Savage's over-dependence on brute force and magical steroids over any type of form or non-sloppy fighting style.

UCanShootMyNova

But Still no match for the guy whose a match for Peak Maul.

No, a Ventress who is armed with both her sabers against an opponent of Savage's abilities who she's not inherently disadvantaged against while at her peak is likely solidly above that level.

Considering Ventress traded blows with Maul for 10 seconds before landing a kick on him, despite possessing the same disadvantages against Maul that she had against Savage, I find your placement inaccurate.

Rockydonovang

*a pre-prime version of ventress would be oppress's equal

Rockydonovang
Considering Ventress traded blows with Maul for 10 seconds before landing a kick on him, despite possessing the same disadvantages against Maul that she had against Savage, I find your placement inaccurate.
to be fair that was a rusty pre-prime maul

deathslash
Symbolic for Savage's over-dependence on brute force and magical steroids over any type of form or non-sloppy fighting style. *sees powerless savage fight evenly with a far more experienced opponent in the form of Ventress*
*over dependence on brute Force*

Rockydonovang
something people should consider before siding against vos in power, dooku actually ragdolling vos did little to nothing to stop him, which would indicate being substantially or far more powerful wouldn't be sufficient here if you're an inferior duelist(remember dooku was implied to be superior but lost because of a stylistic disadvantage)

Rockydonovang
this isn't to say vos is immune to being taken out with the force, but there has to be large gap even bigger than the one needed for merely ragdolling someone

Kurk
*sees powerless savage fight evenly with a far more experienced opponent in the form of Ventress*
*over dependence on brute Force* Dooku said it himself, "You have no technique...sloppy"

thesithmaster
Yes, a weak spot that was kicked by Adi Gallia prior to the Kenobi duel. Starwars.com notes on how Obi defeated Opress through superior experience. And Kenobi was amped. So basically, an amped Kenobi didn't stomp Savage. Kenobi cannot stomp Savage.

thesithmaster
And Kenobi did go all-out on Ventress. Too bad for Kenobi, he can't stomp Ventress. When Ventress was injured and Anakin was around, she knocked Kenobi out with a kick for ten seconds. Kenobi can stomp Ventress? Not a chance.

Rockydonovang
It seems victory through non existent amps and superior experience aren't valid, shame. sad

deathslash
Dooku said it himself, "You have no technique...sloppy" 1. That definitely makes if funny that Savage with his "sloppy" technique was doing so well against Kenobi

2. He had no real experience at that time with a saber and Maul later began training him

3. He still out skilled a Jedi Master and his padawan when he didn't even have a saber.

Rockydonovang
I was unaware getting incapacitated in a matter of seconds qualified as "doing so well"

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I was unaware getting incapacitated in a matter of seconds qualified as "doing so well" it does when the phucking chosen one is backing you up.

Azronger
Clears

Rockydonovang
it does when the phucking chosen one is backing you up.
Anakin was there on florrum? Must have cloaked himself to the viewer then.

deathslash
Anakin was there on florrum? Must have cloaked himself to the viewer then. follow the conversation. I wasn't talking about Florum, I was talking about when Savage killed the toydarian king and later when he smack obi wan and Anakin around on Dooku's ship.

Rockydonovang
follow the conversation. I wasn't talking about Florum, I was talking about when Savage killed the toydarian king and later when he smack obi wan and Anakin around on Dooku's ship. Well yes, Season 3 Oppress has always been>>>>his alter incarnations

Kurk

Rockydonovang
this isn't needed, galia's kick didn't have any visible effect on Oppress. Rather Kenobi's ability to force oppress to give him multiple openings on the same knew till he was incapped while handling maul is sufficient to make obvious Kenobi is much better.

Darth Thor
No, a Ventress who is armed with both her sabers against an opponent of Savage's abilities who she's not inherently disadvantaged against while at her peak is likely solidly above that level.

You seem to be making up her "disadvantages".

In case you haven't read Dark Disciple, you should know she is just as capable with a single Saber.

You're also ignoring Savage's disadvantage of not being able to make full use of his beastly (but unpredictable) TK in that environment.

You mean the fight where her and Kenobi were out matched? Sure.

Maul was also not using his standard weapon, but like Ventress is still fully capable.

She's fought against Opress Twice, and was outmatched both times. So I'm actually being kind placing Ventress on Opress's level.

You seem to have excuses but no actual evidence to place Ventress above Opress.

HitTheAssasin
Stops at boss. 4) is the only round other than the boss round that could beat them but S6 Ani is still below Dooku and DD Vos should be about equal to S6 Kenobi.
Also, why is round 5 above 4?
Cade is about equal, probably a little superior to S6 Obi, Ulic is below Anakin.

deathslash

Kurk

UCanShootMyNova
You seem to be making up her "disadvantages".

In case you haven't read Dark Disciple, you should know she is just as capable with a single Saber.

You're also ignoring Savage's disadvantage of not being able to make full use of his beastly (but unpredictable) TK in that environment.

Elaborate please.

Where does it say she's "just as capable" rather then making do?

That's irrelevant since we're talking about these character's abilities as lightsaber combatants, not overall combatants.

You mean the fight where her and Kenobi were out matched? Sure.

Maul was also not using his standard weapon, but like Ventress is still fully capable.

She's fought against Opress Twice, and was outmatched both times. So I'm actually being kind placing Ventress on Opress's level.

You seem to have excuses but no actual evidence to place Ventress above Opress.

What does that have to do with Ventress holding her own against Maul while at a disadvantage?

Fair enough.

Where was she beaten by Savage before? Are you referring to his rage amped Force choke? If so, you do realize that that same logic can be applied to a comparison between Savage and Dooku, right?

Her ability to defeat Grievous on a DS nexus, her ability to force Mace to use all his skills to defeat her pre prime after she'd fought a group of Jedi and her ability to defeat Fisto pre prime all help to place her above Savage as a lightsaber combatant for me. As overall combatants they might be more even given Savage's telekinetic ability and I can even see him beating her due to the advantages he holds against her. But he's definitely not on par as a lightsaber combatant.

deathslash

Darth Thor
Elaborate please.

Where does it say she's "just as capable" rather then making do?

That's irrelevant since we're talking about these character's abilities as lightsaber combatants, not overall combatants.

I just think you're exaggerating her disadvantages. I've already addressed the 2 sabers. Would it be a disadvantage? Sure. But not some massive one IMO for below reasons.

Because she Chose to use a single Saber. You're making it out as if she just happened to find her new Saber and couldn't get hold of a second one. She's also regularly fighting off dual opponents tackling them with 1 saber each. So yeah it's safe to say she's perfectly capable, but probably not fighting at her best.

Ah okay, I'm talking about overall combat abilities. If we're talking just Sabers, then yeah I'd give Ventress the advantage.

What does that have to do with Ventress holding her own against Maul while at a disadvantage?

Fair enough.

Where was she beaten by Savage before? Are you referring to his rage amped Force choke? If so, you do realize that that same logic can be applied to a comparison between Savage and Dooku, right?

Her ability to defeat Grievous on a DS nexus, her ability to force Mace to use all his skills to defeat her pre prime after she'd fought a group of Jedi and her ability to defeat Fisto pre prime all help to place her above Savage as a lightsaber combatant for me. As overall combatants they might be more even given Savage's telekinetic ability and I can even see him beating her due to the advantages he holds against her. But he's definitely not on par as a lightsaber combatant.

Because if swapping opponents was going to make a massive difference, they would have done it.

Cool.

Except Dooku has stomped Savage 1 v 1, and was handling the duo of Ventress and Opress together. My point being Opress has been shown to be her superior twice. Once mainly down to TK, and once down to his Physical Strength. Although like I've already admitted I wouldn't give him the majority if he has to rely solely on the latter.

Looking at your last paragraph It seems we've just crossed wires as we more or less agree thumb up

Kurk
definitely think you're down playing it. How many beings in the galaxy could casually dodge two saber strikes from a Jedi Master while using a hugely inferior weapon? I'm pretty sure that he didn't get shot by any of the clones. I actually think he dodged their shots as well.

He also didn't lack any skill against Ventress in their fight on Dathomir. He was slower than her (that could be chalked up to her using the force), but he certainly seemed like a highly skilled warrior and was even impressive with his weapons. I think that his apparent "lack" of skill was because the lightsaber is a very different weapon than what he was used to. The clones made the foolhardy mistake of running at a melee weapon wielding foe. Savage did take a hit from them.

Savage may have been a skilled warrior, but that does not translate to skill in saber technique. My point is that he relied on his superior Talzin-magic physicals more than he did on whatever little lightsaber technique he possessed.

UCanShootMyNova
I just think you're exaggerating her disadvantages. I've already addressed the 2 sabers. Would it be a disadvantage? Sure. But not some massive one IMO for below reasons. Because she Chose to use a single Saber. You're making it out as if she just happened to find her new Saber and couldn't get hold of a second one. She's also regularly fighting off dual opponents tackling them with 1 saber each. So yeah it's safe to say she's perfectly capable, but probably not fighting at her best.

Ah okay, I'm talking about overall combat abilities. If we're talking just Sabers, then yeah I'd give Ventress the advantage.

Just because she found a single blade doesn't mean she would have been able to find a second. And who's to say a second blade would even be as useful to her if it wasn't an identical pair like the lightsabers she had under Dooku.

Fair enough.

Because if swapping opponents was going to make a massive difference, they would have done it.

Except Dooku has stomped Savage 1 v 1, and was handling the duo of Ventress and Opress together. My point being Opress has been shown to be her superior twice. Once mainly down to TK, and once down to his Physical Strength. Although like I've already admitted I wouldn't give him the majority if he has to rely solely on the latter.

Looking at your last paragraph It seems we've just crossed wires as we more or less agree thumb up

I'm not saying that swapping opponents would have made a massive difference, though I highly doubt Maul would allow them to do so given he has far greater impetus to force a fight between himself and the man who ruined his life rather then, what's to him, some random Nightsister.

The TK instance isn't valid as evidence given the moment only occurred under specific circumstances. The rest I agree with.

Seems so.

DarthAnt66
Just because she found a single blade doesn't mean she would have been able to find a second. And who's to say a second blade would even be as useful to her if it wasn't an identical pair like the lightsabers she had under Dooku.

Lmfao.

Rockydonovang
what the faq is this? Yea, having one of your blades disarmed is a hindrance. When you're practicing using and regularly fight with two blades, you'll be better with two blades than one, not sure why that's so hard to grasp.

Additionaly, Ventress using her one blade in the first place was a product of an unfavorable enviorment where ventress's blade ended up falling behind a crate denying ventress the time she would have to retrieve it. In fact had it not been for the impact of hitting the crate, ventress would have likely never had the blade leave her grasp in the first place.

Regardless, the fight remains a stalemate because Oppress was unable to capaitalize on Ventress being unarmed and when Ventress had two blades Oppress did not gain any advantage over her.

A pre-prime ventress stalemated Oppress and thus logically a prime ventress would beat him, not that hard to understand.

For the record we've seen having one blade explicitly be a hindrance before:
Unfortunately, Ahsoka became perhaps too reliant on using both weapons together, to the detriment of her other techniques.
-- Star Wars Fact File 43

ChocolateMuesli
when did pre prime ventress stalemate savage kek.

Darth Thor
what the faq is this? Yea, having one of your blades disarmed is a hindrance. When you're practicing using and regularly fight with two blades, you'll be better with two blades than one, not sure why that's so hard to grasp

So the same counts for Maul right? He was heavily disadvantaged against TCW Kenobi without his Saber Staff right?

DarthAnt66
"Bu-bu-but!"

Rockydonovang
So the same counts for Maul right? He was heavily disadvantaged against TCW Kenobi without his Saber Staff right?
tcw never had or got a saber staff, moot point is moot

ChocolateMuesli
yeah he never had it in tcw so he was disadvantaged lol thats thors point

Darth Thor
moot point is moot

Yes it is

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
yeah he never had it in tcw so he was disadvantaged lol thats thors point

My point is people can't have it both ways. If "Revenge" and DD Ventress was disadvantaged, then so was "Revenge" and TCW Maul.

ChocolateMuesli
My point is people can't have it both ways. If "Revenge" and DD Ventress was disadvantaged, then so was "Revenge" and TCW Maul.
i agreed with u bro hes dumb

Darth Thor
Thought so. Just clarifying my point thumb up

Rockydonovang
Right, well spotted, no version of TCW maul was operating with a saberstaff so him lacking one isn't going to change regardless of who or what situations you put him against. The disadvatage will be staying with TCW maul whoever you put him against and hence isn't relevant to bring up.

But guess who does have a saber staff?

Rebels Maul

Emperordmb
The advantage stays with him less I'd imagine as he gets more used to fighting with a single blade but in his first fight with a different weapon than the one he's used to along with legs he's never fought with before I'd imagine he'd be notably more disadvantaged than later in TCW, no matter how much you want to spin it to try and make Ventress look good.

Zenwolf
He didn't really seem to be any less capable when Obi-Wan cut his lightsaber in half and he operated just as fine using a single blade in TPM. Same when he fought Qui-Gon on Tatooine.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The advantage stays with him less I'd imagine as he gets more used to fighting with a single blade but in his first fight with a different weapon than the one he's used to along with legs he's never fought with before I'd imagine he'd be notably more disadvantaged than later in TCW, no matter how much you want to spin it to try and make Ventress look good.
You keep missing my point, did TCW maul ever get a double bladed saber? Unlike say his legs, that disadvantage is one he always has and will never be without I till rebels

Emperordmb
It's one that certainly is seriously lessened by him getting much more used to fighting with one blade as the series progresses.

Rockydonovang
Ah, fair enough. It's a good thing Kenobi has a season 5 fight too.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's one that certainly is seriously lessened by him getting much more used to fighting with one blade as the series progresses.

He's already fine with using a single blade, it's not a disadvantage for Maul..

Emperordmb
Well then Ventress is fine using a single blade too.

Kurk
Considering that he hadn't wielded the saber staff in a long ass time and knowing that it's considered to be one of the more difficult weapons to use, made even more so with the addition of his new legs, a single-blade may have been best for Maul to "warm-up" with. Even if that's not the case, are y'all really trying to give the impression that Maul isn't adaptable enough to downgrade to the most basic weapon? Pathetic Maul.

Rockydonovang
Zen, just because we don't see it explitcly stated or it isn't shown doesn't mean we can't use common sense. Regardless, Maul turning the tide was because he got over surprise and started feeding off Kenobi, not because he preferred a single saber.

Still, his choice to fight with only one vs qui-gon raises the possibility he only considered using dual blades advantageous when facing multiple adversaries

DarthAnt66
The staff is based on a weapon from Zabrak tradition.

thesithmaster
Considering that he hadn't wielded the saber staff in a long ass time and knowing that it's considered to be one of the more difficult weapons to use, made even more so with the addition of his new legs, a single-blade may have been best for Maul to "warm-up" with. Even if that's not the case, are y'all really trying to give the impression that Maul isn't adaptable enough to downgrade to the most basic weapon? Pathetic Maul.

Maul hadn't used a single blade in even longer, and he was more used to the saberstaff. He'd fight better with a saberstaff than with a single blade- he did use the saberstaff in most of his fights prior to TCW.
A single blade, as of that fight, was not the best tool for Maul. Of course, he got used to the single blade as TCW progressed, but not in that moment.
And Maul isn't pathetic. Ventress being weakened with one blade would also make her look pathetic given one blade is easier than the dual blades that can transform into a saberstaff Ventress wielded.

Kurk

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The staff is based on a weapon from Zabrak tradition.
Thought it was based on Kun?

deathslash
Thought it was based on Kun? not in the current canon. Since Exar Kun currently doesn't exist. Don't you just love reboots?

UCanShootMyNova
Didn't think we were arguing Canon only.

DarthAnt66
As per 2015 KMC rules, we always debate Canon unless specified otherwise.

Rockydonovang
Per virtually every Star Wars debater, we don't fck about kmc's official policy

ChocolateMuesli
dont act is if anyone including urself gives one shit about the rules ant lol

DarthAnt66
I'm just stating the facts. Maul's staff is based on Zabrak tradition, suggesting a deep connection between using dual-blade and Maul.

Regardless, the title has DD in the title. It should be obvious we're talking Canon only. Composite doesn't exist and is made up by fans who want to unfairly support certain characters by using material from two different mediums.

DarthAnt66
dont act is if anyone including urself gives one shit about the rules ant lol
tbh tbh

Rockydonovang
Which is fine, but it's not like we were actually discussing the battle the op wants as of late

DarthAnt66
Sure, but you're still talking about Dark Disciple, as far as I'm aware.

ChocolateMuesli
wat does composite mean

Zenwolf
Zen, just because we don't see it explitcly stated or it isn't shown doesn't mean we can't use common sense. Regardless, Maul turning the tide was because he got over surprise and started feeding off Kenobi, not because he preferred a single saber.

Still, his choice to fight with only one vs qui-gon raises the possibility he only considered using dual blades advantageous when facing multiple adversaries

Common sense to what? Maul seemed perfectly fine using a single blade in TPM, it doesn't need to be his preference but that doesn't mean he's suddenly lost if he only has a single blade. Why does there need to be a disadvantage anyway?

Rockydonovang
You're going to better with the weapon you regularly use than the one you don't. I do wonder if maul uses the dual blade more than the single blade though, I need a refresher

Kurk
It's more fun to discuss canon since there are fewer technicalities and theory than EU allowing for more BSing and speculation.

thesithmaster
You're going to better with the weapon you regularly use than the one you don't. I do wonder if maul uses the dual blade more than the single blade though, I need a refresher

Maul used both blades against Vosa, Anoon Bondara, Darsha Assant, and Qui-Gon+Kenobi. He used it once in his brief 1v1 with Qui-Gon. And in the comics against non-Force wielders he always used two blades. It's clear he used two blades much more.

thesithmaster
wat does composite mean

In Star Wars, it means that both Canon and Legends feats are being used. So it's a mixture of Canon and Legends.

UCanShootMyNova
As per 2015 KMC rules

Lmfao.

DarthAnt66
tbh tbh

Darth Thor
Even if that's not the case, are y'all really trying to give the impression that Maul isn't adaptable enough to downgrade to the most basic weapon? Pathetic Maul.

Well apparently Ventress is just as pathetic.

I agree though, that any Jedi/Sith worth a damn should be fully adept at wielding a single Saber.

Heck skilled users like Fisto and Kenobi can quickly switch from their orthodox weapon to expertly wielding dual Sabers.

Rockydonovang
False equivalency, TCW ventress uses jar Kai dual blades, TCW Maul has never used a saber staff

Darth Thor
False equivalency,

Think hard, and you'll see it

thesithmaster
False equivalency, TCW ventress uses jar Kai dual blades, TCW Maul has never used a saber staff

The Turtle Tanker is TCW S4 Maul's first duel since TPM days, where he nearly always used two blades. Not a false equivalency at all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by thesithmaster
The Turtle Tanker is TCW S4 Maul's first duel since TPM days, where he nearly always used two blades. Not a false equivalency at all.

Plus the fact that he went back to a Saber Staff by Rebels shows that was his preference all along.

Rocky/KBro doesn't have an argument here except:

"Bu-bu-but!"

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Good thing Kenobi fought maul in season 5 then, isn't it?

McP
Dooku and Vos takes round 4 more often then not.

Scenario when Anakin is taking Dooku and Kenobi is taking Vos in two, separated duels might give them majority. But in other possbile scenarios, Dooku and Vos should take safe majority. Vos will survive against Anakin longer, then Kenobi against Dooku. And even if we assume scenariou 1, where Dooku fights Anakin, if those duels wont be separated, Kenobi's inferiority to Dooku will always lead jedi to defeat. Dooku needs just a few seconds to subdue Kenobi.

Darth Thor
Good thing Kenobi fought maul in season 5 then, isn't it?

Yet Maul was still without his preferred weapon.

Originally posted by McP
Dooku and Vos takes round 4 more often then not.

Scenario when Anakin is taking Dooku and Kenobi is taking Vos in two, separated duels might give them majority. But in other possbile scenarios, Dooku and Vos should take safe majority. Vos will survive against Anakin longer, then Kenobi against Dooku. And even if we assume scenariou 1, where Dooku fights Anakin, if those duels wont be separated, Kenobi's inferiority to Dooku will always lead jedi to defeat. Dooku needs just a few seconds to subdue Kenobi.

Think Kenobi's just been unlucky with Dooku tbh. I think Dooku is stronger, but don't think the difference is a large as their fights make out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.