Inflatable chicken resembling Trump placed near White House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/345945-inflatable-chicken-resembling-trump-placed-near-white-house

laughing laughing laughing

Surtur
Lol they try so hard. Reminds me of how people in Chicago wanted to put up a bunch of pig balloons covering up one of Trumps buildings downtown.

They got rejected , lol.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol they try so hard. Reminds me of how people in Chicago wanted to put up a bunch of pig balloons covering up one of Trumps buildings downtown.

They got rejected , lol.

#triggered

have a laugh ffs. acting like they shit on a virgin mary statue.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#triggered

have a laugh ffs. acting like they shit on a virgin mary statue. He would probably cheerlead that, mainly because Surtur is one of those edgy atheist.

Of course that wouldn't be tryhardin' because reasons! Lmao

Surtur
#triggered

have a laugh ffs. acting like they shit on a virgin mary statue.

Where did I act like this? Saying they try so hard and then mentioning the thing in Chicago doesn't equate to thinking it's like shitting on a religious figure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He would probably cheerlead that, mainly because Surtur is one of those edgy atheist.

Of course that wouldn't be tryhardin' because reasons! Lmao

it's always different then, special rules for a special boy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
it's always different then, special rules for a special boy.

Lol yikes irony overload indeed.

Flyattractor
I had heard that they had somehow snuck it onto the White House Lawn. That would have been real Ballsy, but they just put it up in the lot next door. That is just plain wussy.

Typical Leftist Cowardly Actions....that and those things cost over $500. Wonder how much that is in EBT?

Bashar Teg
#triggered

get madder over an inflatable chicken please

Flyattractor
HAHAHAH! You Wish! Trump should just get a BB Gun and have some Target practice.

Sable
Y'all are missing the point, this is just fcking hilarious, I about spit up my water when I saw this.

https://tribwgntv.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/giant-trump-chicken.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=400&h=225&crop=1

laughing out loud

Surtur
#triggered

get madder over an inflatable chicken please

Oh..

why don't you report me to the authorities, retard?

just curious: how many restraining orders were filed against you? miserable worthless POS.

wow good job. your whore mother must be very proud of you. thumb up

i'm "triggered", yet you're the one who's dedicated his miserable worthless days and nights to stalking a stranger on the internet.

good one, retard thumb up

cool. call your whore mother up and tell her what a clever phaggot she raised. thumb up

Get madder over a stranger on the internet please.

Robtard
LoL, Surtur's still flip'n the f--k out over an inflatable Trump chicken. What a rube.

Flyattractor
Oh..

Get madder over a stranger on the internet please.

That looked like a bunch of Drug Induced Rants to me....Bashy needs to cut back on the Drano Huffing.

Surtur
LoL, Surtur's still flip'n the f--k out over an inflatable Trump chicken. What a rube.

Can you point to where I flipped out?

Note: saying they try too hard and then the comment about the pigs in Chicago is not flipping out.

Bashar Teg
#KentukyFriedTriggers

http://i.imgur.com/v5AyerV.jpg

the level of booty-burn over this is hilarious. keep it up, surt. thumb up

Flyattractor
#KentukyFriedTriggers

http://i.imgur.com/v5AyerV.jpg

the level of booty-burn over this is hilarious. keep it up, surt. thumb up

You should have made a joke about it Being Finger Licking Good and how there isn't much there.

You Dump Phaggot.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That looked like a bunch of Drug Induced Rants to me....Bashy needs to cut back on the Drano Huffing.

He got massively triggered the other day by Sable, and apparently I guess by me as well. Since at one point yesterday I told him a fictional character was better than him. This set him off and it still is, this is from today lol:

superman is better than you. how you like me now faget.

mickey mouse if better than you. you mad?

you wish you were as rich as scrooge mcduck. tough luck, loser.

Lol...and the best part is he is linking *me* to relaxing yoga videos, while acting like that.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud wow

Flyattractor
^ didn't deny it. SO it must be true.

Surtur

LOL, awesome. The same logic they use on others. How will they get out of this one?!

Being fair to Bash,I totally do wish I was as rich as Scrooge. Dude has a friggin pit of money he swims in.

Bashar Teg

this again?

LOL, awesome. The same logic they use on others.

that was actually your schtick:

Wait did you really call it an island? Since you didn't deny that.
I...asked a question. So I'm guessing you did call it an island.
You call people cowards, so I'm going to give you a chance not to be a coward and ask you flat out: did you call North Korea an island?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=613830&pagenumber=578

how embarrassing for you once again. so sorry sad

Surtur
this again?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=613830&pagenumber=578

Lol nope, others used it long before me. It was a nice attempt.

So you gonna chill out or did you wanna tell me that Donald Duck is my superior? I'll let you.

Bashar Teg
oh it never happened? maybe if you wish hard enough the link/thread will disappear. try it out. smile

Adam_PoE
Why is this nonsense not in the Triggered thread where it belongs?

Robtard
Can you point to where I flipped out?

Note: saying they try too hard and then the comment about the pigs in Chicago is not flipping out.

This entire thread and you continue too. It's real-time #triggering.

Proof: All your post above this one

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why is this nonsense not in the Triggered thread where it belongs?

TBF, I think Sable posted this for humor purposes; he had no idea Surtur would be the first to reply with a #triggered post because his precious Trump is being attacked

Sable
thumb up

Bashar Teg
TBF, I think Sable posted this for humor purposes; he had no idea Surtur would be the first to reply with a #triggered post because his precious Trump is being attacked

thou shall not fashion a likeness of dear leader.

Surtur
oh it never happened? maybe if you wish hard enough the link/thread will disappear. try it out. smile

Lol...what I said was I wasn't the first to use it.

Surtur
This entire thread and you continue too. It's real-time #triggering.

Proof: All your post above this one

Neat, how is this post me flipping out:

Where did I act like this? Saying they try so hard and then mentioning the thing in Chicago doesn't equate to thinking it's like shitting on a religious figure.

Surtur

I said they were trying too hard and made a comment about pigs in Chicago lol. You have then called it "flipping out".

In fact, if you hadn't whined about it the discussion would have stayed on topic, but you just had to whine about it. But then you will accuse others of whining/flipping out.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
thumb up

But tbf to AdamPoE, this thread should now be merged with the "Triggered" thread due to Surtur's #triggered behavior in here. It's a travesty, really. We can't even share in a laugh due to "feefees" being hurt and partisanship sad

Surtur
But tbf to AdamPoE, this thread should now be merged with the "Triggered" thread due to Surtur's #triggered behavior in here. It's a travesty, really. We can't even share in a laugh due to "feefees" being hurt and partisanship sad

Lol, who prevented you from having a laugh? You keep whining and whining over it, and then play the victim lol.

Flyattractor
this again?

Put the Drano down Bashy... Just put it down.

Surtur
Put the Drano down Bashy... Just put it down.

Stop, you are somehow preventing them from sharing a laugh...and that's a travesty.

Robtard
Lol, who prevented you from having a laugh? You keep whining and whining over it, and then play the victim lol.

Oh believe me, several people had laughs; they were at your expense. Now get even more #triggered, sport

Surtur
Oh believe me, several people had laughs; they were at your expense. Now get even more #triggered, sport

So what you're saying is nobody has prevented you from sharing a laugh? Okie dokie. I confess I'm confused as to what you're whining about. Why get triggered over a post that you think is by someone triggered?

Sable
Cant we all just laugh, the pictures from this are one of a kind.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Cant we all just laugh, the pictures from this are one of a kind.

Seeing the reactions I don't think these people had any interest in having a laugh. If they did they'd have simply ignored my post and moved on. They couldn't do it.

So I apologize to you for my comment. I should have known it would set them off and they'd be unable to let it go.

Sable
mnLex6zAYwA

"It appears to be a large chicken display."

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Surtur
Those things would make nice Christmas Tree ornaments, we need a smaller version.

Flyattractor
Imagine the Norror if this happened druing the Obama Prezidency.....OMG!? What if it had been a Giant WATERMELON!!!!!

OH MU NOES!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.