College student jailed for registering dead voters as democtats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Im sure hes the only one

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Im sure hes the only one

Now is the part where I wonder if the MSM will really give this more than a tiny bit of coverage and all we hear is....

K8E_zMLCRNg

But yeah I guarantee...I GUARANTEE the spin will be that voter fraud is wrong, but that it is just so inconsequential it's not worth talking about. Just watch.

Surtur
I figured maybe it would be a story but...nothing on CNN or anything.

Bashar Teg
good to see our justice system is already equipped to catch voter fraud and prosecute. previously we were led to believe that this was an impossibility without drastic legislative changes, and that these frauds are somehow invisible/untouchable. what a relief. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good to see our justice system is already equipped to catch voter fraud and prosecute. previously we were led to believe that this was an impossibility without drastic legislative changes, and that these frauds are somehow invisible/untouchable. what a relief. thumb up

We were lead to believe this didn't happen. Then the narrative changed to "it doesn't happen much".

Bashar Teg
nah that's just more of you misrepresenting people/things/opinions/concepts that you never took the time to comprehend.

Surtur

Robtard
Says he's getting jail time right in the title, so seems the system is indeed working thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Says he's getting jail time right in the title, so seems the system is indeed working thumb up

it's nice to have one less thing to worry about. thumb up

Surtur
laughing

Flyattractor
Bashy and Robbie are against Voting Rights for the Dead.

FASCISTS!!!!

Surtur
I say you know what, the WH doesn't need voter data or anything like that. We can just sit back and count on anyone who commits voter fraud to have a non LEO find out about it and then report it to the cops. Truly everyone who commits voter fraud will make the same mistakes that lead to this guy getting caught. All criminals are equally sloppy in getting their crime on.

So our system works....when we catch them.

Flyattractor
At least they didn't try to make the Dead get ID first.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I say you know what, the WH doesn't need voter data or anything like that. We can just sit back and count on anyone who commits voter fraud to have a non LEO find out about it and then report it to the cops. Truly everyone who commits voter fraud will make the same mistakes that lead to this guy getting caught. All criminals are equally sloppy in getting their crime on.

So our system works....when we catch them.

^

Still #triggered because the law and justice system worked

Flyattractor
^

Oh So You support the Legal System NOW?

I hope no Cops were used in the arrest of this guy. Cause I seem to recall Robbie doesn't like them that much...

DOUBLE STANDARDS MUCH!?

Surtur
^

Lol it's as if you aren't even trying anymore. You feeling okay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.