Clinton investigation reopened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Clinton Investigation Reopened

Obama Appointed Federal Judge orders State Department to keep digging for missing emails

Bashar Teg
cool. if she committed a crime i hope she faces justice. either way her presidency is coming to an end it seems.

BackFire
^^ Yep

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
cool. if she committed a crime i hope she faces justice.

thumb up

Surtur
I will say this about the plea deal story: I'm not 100% sure on it. It seems the "NewsMax" website is the only one to originally have it, everyone else is just reporting on that report.

I'm not saying for sure it isn't true, but I feel like if it was legit we'd see more websites covering it. I would especially think FOX News would be all over it.

If it is true it will be interesting to see how far the MSM goes to avoid covering the story.

Robtard
Lol, Newsmax

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
^^ Yep

I realize the point you are making when you make this joke about it being the end of her presidency. Serious question though, and yeah it's a hypothetical: If Clinton had won the presidency and we had these scandals that are being mostly ignored now by the media(like Debbie Wasserman Schultz), but it was Trump and the Republicans involved in these scandals...do you think people would respond with similar disinterest?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I realize the point you are making when you make this joke about it being the end of her presidency. Serious question though, and yeah it's a hypothetical: If Clinton had won the presidency and we had these scandals that are being mostly ignored now by the media(like Debbie Wasserman Schultz), but it was Trump and the Republicans involved in these scandals...do you think people would respond with similar disinterest?

can only speak for myself: i would suddenly change my entire opinion structure in order to forgive her. then i would proceed to throw dead cats around my home and eventually fall unconscious, crapping my pants...in your imagination.

in actuality i believe there should be no special treatment of justice for individuals based on personal bias thumb up

Killjoy12
If it is true it will be interesting to see how far the MSM goes to avoid covering the story.

The MSM will do all they can to help one of their own. By one of their own I mean a liberal democrat.

BackFire

I was actually agreeing with Bashar's point about if she committed any crimes then she should face justice. IE, investigations are a good thing. My agreement wasn't really about his joke, though obviously, I have made similar jokes before.

To answer your question, yeah I don't think there'd be much interest in Trump's shady dealings had he lost the presidency and Clinton was president. There'd probably be the same amount of coverage over his stuff as there currently is for Clinton's.

HarryBalszac
Even if we accept the allegations of the accusations against HRC as true--deleted emails / improper handling of classified materials--it's small potato BS.

It's red meat for the right wing authoritarian followers. But for normal people, it's a 14th Benghazi investigation.

Never mind the accusations of Trump's money laundering corruption making him a puppet on a string to the Russian Mafia and Putin, let's look at a private citizen's alleged malfeasance over bureaucratic procedure. Trump has a history here. He's been pinched hundreds of times for money laundering. His ties to the Russian Mafia and Drug Cartels are a matter of public record.

But nothing to see here, right Trump supporters? Robert Mueller would disagree.

Surtur
I was actually agreeing with Bashar's point about if she committed any crimes then she should face justice. IE, investigations are a good thing. My agreement wasn't really about his joke, though obviously, I have made similar jokes before.

I realize you are joking, I have seen it before so that is why I brought it up.

I just find it hard to believe they would have similar disinterest. The media was obsessed with Trump during the entire campaign. Hilary wasn't in the spotlight much when she lost because she went to go stay in the woods and cry or something. If Trump had lost I don't see him doing the same thing.

Surtur
Originally posted by HarryBalszac
Even if we accept the allegations of the accusations against HRC as true--deleted emails / improper handling of classified materials--it's small potato BS.

It's red meat for the right wing authoritarian followers. But for normal people, it's a 14th Benghazi investigation.

Never mind the accusations of Trump's money laundering corruption making him a puppet on a string to the Russian Mafia and Putin, let's look at a private citizen's alleged malfeasance over bureaucratic procedure. Trump has a history here. He's been pinched hundreds of times for money laundering. His ties to the Russian Mafia and Drug Cartels are a matter of public record.

But nothing to see here, right Trump supporters? Robert Mueller would disagree.

Okay here is the problem. From what I have read about the investigation there seems to be a legit reason why. The searching of her emails was not done fully. Here is what a senior attorney at Judicial Watch has to say:

7ShMgsObNK8

The video is less than 5 minutes long, if the things she says are true then IMO there is definitely justification for this. It should have been done years ago.

Lestov16
So if Clinton, a failed presidential candidate, is investigated, it's a big deal, but if Trump, our POTUS in charge of our infrastructure, is investigated, it's a nothing burger?

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
So if Clinton, a failed presidential candidate, is investigated, it's a big deal, but if Trump, our POTUS in charge of our infrastructure, is investigated, it's a nothing burger?

Is there new evidence in the Russian saga I haven't heard of?

Did you watch the video? Watch it. I think you will agree it needs to be redone.

EDIT: Btw here is the sad state of our country: I truly think if they had something on him some d-bag would have leaked it. I can't be 100% sure, it is just my opinion.

Steve Zodiac
So if Clinton, a failed presidential candidate, is investigated, it's a big deal, but if Trump, our POTUS in charge of our infrastructure, is investigated, it's a nothing burger? thumb up

Flyattractor

Yes. Because Clinton has been doing CRIMINAL things since before the 90's Presidential terms. She deserves to spend her last few years being female anal raped in a Prison.

Silent Master

I wouldn't mind if they were both found to be guilty of something.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I wouldn't mind if they were both found to be guilty of something.

The implication truly seems to be "She isn't president so it doesn't matter".

So okay, if tomorrow we get video evidence Trump did something quite illegal worth jail time and he gets impeached...people are going to surely stop talking about it once he is impeached. Since he won't be president anymore.

#Logic

BackFire
I realize you are joking, I have seen it before so that is why I brought it up.

I just find it hard to believe they would have similar disinterest. The media was obsessed with Trump during the entire campaign. Hilary wasn't in the spotlight much when she lost because she went to go stay in the woods and cry or something. If Trump had lost I don't see him doing the same thing.

Perhaps. Trump would probably have been a bit more public after a loss, but overall I don't think many would really care or take him too seriously. You might see a lot of coverage on left wing sites about Trump's shady stuff, just like you do now about Clinton on right wing sites. I think the MSM would be covering other things, though.

Surtur
Perhaps. Trump would probably have been a bit more public after a loss, but overall I don't think many would really care or take him too seriously. You might see a lot of coverage on left wing sites about Trump's shady stuff, just like you do now about Clinton on right wing sites. I think the MSM would be covering other things, though.

Our MSM is mostly left leaning though. I can't see how they wouldn't pounce on these stories.

BackFire
Our MSM is mostly left leaning though. I can't see how they wouldn't pounce on these stories.

I think it would be because I think people would probably be sick of hearing about Trump. Most people were ready to happily never hear about Trump again after he lost. The MSM continuing to talk about him after he went back to not being very relevant would probably lose them viewers.

Surtur
I think it would be because I think people would probably be sick of hearing about Trump. Most people were ready to happily never hear about Trump again after he lost. The MSM continuing to talk about him after he went back to not being very relevant would probably lose them viewers.

People are sick of hearing about Russia too.

BackFire
People are sick of hearing about Russia too.

Yes but it's actually relevant because he's president. If he wasn't, no one would give a shit.

Surtur
Yes but it's actually relevant because he's president. If he wasn't, no one would give a shit.

Again, I call utter bullshit. Our media is mostly left leaning. They would be salivating over something to bash conservatives with. How can you deny this? I'm utterly baffled. It's like you don't know how the elites in your party truly behave. An obsession like that, like they had with Trump? Does not vanish overnight. That's some Edward and Bella type shit.(Twilight reference ftw)

Wait, that would actually explain a lot come to think of it.

BackFire
Again, I call utter bullshit. Our media is mostly left leaning. They would be salivating over something to bash conservatives with. How can you deny this? I'm utterly baffled. It's like you don't know how the elites in your party truly behave. An obsession like that, like they had with Trump? Does not vanish overnight. That's some Edward and Bella type shit.(Twilight reference ftw)

Wait, that would actually explain a lot come to think of it.

You can call whatever you want, makes no difference. It's a hypothetical so it's impossible to know. But I don't think they'd pay much attention to Trump outside of maybe quoting some tweets every now and then. The Russia investigation probably never even would have happened to begin with had he lost.

Surtur
You can call whatever you want, makes no difference. It's a hypothetical so it's impossible to know. But I don't think they'd pay much attention to Trump outside of maybe quoting some tweets every now and then. The Russia investigation probably never even would have happened to begin with had he lost.

I feel like to come to your conclusion you'd have to ignore all the bullshit pulled by the media during the election.

Which no offense, ignoring the bad behavior of the past seems to be the liberal way. Good luck with that. It worked so well before, might as well continue.

BackFire
I feel like to come to your conclusion you'd have to ignore all the bullshit pulled by the media during the election.

Which no offense, ignoring the bad behavior of the past seems to be the liberal way. Good luck with that. It worked so well before, might as well continue.

Because during the election he was running for president. Had he lost, he would not be running for president anymore, and so would not be very relevant. He'd go back to how he was before, a loud mouthed sideshow.

Surtur
Because during the election he was running for president. Had he lost, he would not be running for president anymore, and so would not be very relevant. He'd go back to how he was before, a loud mouthed sideshow.

They obsessed far more than most others running now or in the recent past though.

BackFire
They obsessed far more than most others running now or in the recent past though.

Of course, he was a completely unique candidate the likes of which we've never seen. They'd be stupid not to concentrate on him when he was giving them many reasons to concentrate on him. He was the focal point of the entire campaign. And ultimately all that attention probably ended up helping him.

Surtur
Of course, he was a completely unique candidate the likes of which we've never seen. They'd be stupid not to concentrate on him when he was giving them many reasons to concentrate on him. He was the focal point of the entire campaign. And ultimately all that attention probably ended up helping him.

Which is why I think they'd cling to it even after he lost. Hilary wouldn't be a super awesome president. There would be problems and Trump would be the perfect excuse to ignore it and draw attention to him. That is *exactly* how these shitheads operate and you know it whether you will admit it or not.

BackFire
Which is why I think they'd cling to it even after he lost. Hilary wouldn't be a super awesome president. There would be problems and Trump would be the perfect excuse to ignore it and draw attention to him. That is *exactly* how these shitheads operate and you know it whether you will admit it or not.

That is how they operate, I'm not saying they'd not concentrate on him because of their ethics, but because I don't believe they'd be rewarded with ratings. If they were rewarded with the ratings, then they would, for sure.

Surtur
I find it hard to believe liberals wouldn't love to tune in to see Trump getting shit on, even after he lost. They'd love it, they'd practically jerk off to it.

BackFire
I find it hard to believe liberals wouldn't love to tune in to see Trump getting shit on, even after he lost. They'd love it, they'd practically jerk off to it.

Agree to disagree I guess. I don't think people would want to hear much about Trump had he lost. Lot of people at that point were tired of both candidates and were ready to never hear about the loser again.

Surtur
Agree to disagree I guess. I don't think people would want to hear much about Trump had he lost. Lot of people at that point were tired of both candidates and were ready to never hear about the loser again.

We'd need brain transplants for most of the media for this to be true IMO. Just the thought of a negative Trump story probably gives them wood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.